Customize

Marty Busted (?)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty needs a gang-bang style sec checks, a la 80s, performed by the Executive Council of Anonymous.
  2. Anonymous Member

this was posted in another thread by mistake :(
    It was suppossed to be posted HERE.

Imagine being one of the neighborhors who has put up with this SB circurs for over 150 days and you are sitting in your house having a coffee and you are looking out the window wondering where the lovely SB's are today... an then you see the police pull up and arrest Marty.

Now they are either thinking.... "hmmmm.... I wonder what Marty did? Do we really know what this person is all about that we are defending?"
    or hmmmm "this is an outrage.... the cult had him arrested under false pretences"

I would tend to think since he is semi new to the neighborhood, it would be the frist choice.
    I think they are more than tired of both cults being in their neighborhood.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Both slurping the same stale shit from the LRH spoon.
  4. over 9000 hours in MS PAINT:
    MARTY CROCKETT - TEXAS HERO
    6qbgcn.jpg
    edit: smoothed out squirrel head fur into hat some more :p
    • Like Like x 22
  5. xenubarb Member

I <3 Judge Joe!
  6. subgenius Member

gotta feeling the SB's are gonna steal that Marty Crockett shoop.
    (just noticed the copyright)
    • Like Like x 3
  7. PodPeople Member

This is incredibly inciteful and accurate! Just throw in Marty's KSW tech applying, OT Powers beaming crap in there, and it's a complete snapshot. That tech includes ethics "don't go to police" tech.

There is good news in all this. Those who are "transitional" are starting to question and look; the other few left are the mental patients that frankly are downright scary sounding Hubbardites. Thankfully they're now loosening their "public PR" grip and letting their freak show in HD or high resolution for all to see.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. PodPeople Member

love that song. Speed setting is on High
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. If you resist it, it will grow stronger.
  11. Anonymous Member

Scientologists tend to be oblivious to how little their drama fits concern the wog public. The neighbors as well as the sheriff deputies have no reason to care who between Marty and his Squibs measure the highest on the crazy meter, they're all becoming just a much of a pain in the ass.
  12. amaX Member

Here's a Hubbard that I like.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Why yes, know your MEME

19. The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
  14. subrosa Member

This is all just a DIVERSION to divert attention away from what is happening in Germany...MArty doesn't want his cult members to know what he used to do to people.
  15. don't think you get it buddy, We're from TEXAS. We just don't give a fuck. No person from Texas is any crazier than the next one. Your talking about people who find an armadillo hit on the side of the road and debate whether or not it's fresh enough to turn into jerky. This girls shirt pretty much sums it up.
    2motsfn.jpg

Your talking about a place where this guy can run for governor and place FOURTH.

Kinky_Friedman_2011.jpg

LOL! I don't think you understand a Texans sense of humor and as long as people are getting a kick out of sprinkling a bunch of weirdos with water, it will be a LONG time before his neighbors start to think that Marty is a pain in the ass.

Think about what I've said while I go partake in our favorite pastime, BBQ, BEER, and BABES! PEACE!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Nancy Beazley Member

AnonymousConnection is saying it pretty much the way it is down there.

Trufax.
  17. subgenius Member

They ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore
    They don't turn the other cheek the way they done before
    I heard that honky holler as he hit the hardwood floor
    &quot;They ain't makin' Jews like Jesus anymore&quot;
    --K. Friedman
    • Like Like x 5
  18. xenubarb Member

Fuckin' armadillos...they carry leprosy.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Xinjifar Member

Pssst! That 'coonskin cap' on Marty's head isn't a 'coon' at *All*; it's a possum, and, it's only *playing* dead.

a word to the wise guy
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Strixcoil Moderator

Are we talking about cockteasing or about Marty in here?
  21. Anonymous Member

Why yes, know your MEME

19. The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
  22. Anonymous Member

This is what worries me. If the armadillo has been on the side of the road long enough, it's alreaddy jerky and Kinky should have won.
  23. Anonymous Member

Anonymous yes, but you will know me by my screwedd up keyboardd.
  24. Xinjifar Member

It's a Scientology 'meme'. An often repeated one. All opposition to Scientology only makes it stronger. Raids and pickets drive the public into the Orgs. So, they thank us.

Anybody buying that except Anonkat?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Spoken just like a true Scientologist. Your colours are showing.
  26. Anonymous Member

This was only to keep him in jail he is a flight risk. He is going to be charged 4 all his donkey/CP collection that him and DM share.
  27. DeathHamster Member

Sounds like a steal from Friedrich Nietzsche: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

Give me a time machine and a baseball bat, and I'd like to see how much stronger Nietzsche gets after I smash his kneecaps.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

There are strengths beyond the mere physical... but you knew that :)
  29. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Look at AnonSparrow and the CoS's attempts to "not-is" him.

Or the attempts by same group to "not-is" a certain video of Tom Cruise from being on the internets.

If you're not careful, Papa Smurf may sneak into your bed this evening and ass rape you.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Smurf Member

The only way the sec checks would work is if the cans were shoved up Marty's ass and they were wired to produce high-voltage electrical shocks.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Smurf Member

And, here, I thought Texans were reality show whores.

32. Anonymous Member

Well, there IS a Hubbard issue about interrogation (c.1960), where it is suggested that for non-cooperative interrogees the cans be strapped to the bare feet and the e-meter reads be noted as answers to the questions posed if the interrogge will not answer verbally.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Texas is the root of all evil. Prove me wrong.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. un-isness Member

Or under the armpits.

HCOB 30 March 1960 "Interrogation: How to read an E-meter on a silent subject"

more - http://www.solitarytrees.net/racism/interrog.htm
    • Like Like x 3
  35. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 5
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Well, Christianity and Catholicism 'are' religions.

WitchBeer.jpg
  38. subgenius Member

You didn't get the memo.
    Aristotle was wrong.
  39. Anonymous Member

Well, it ain't science!
    • Like Like x 6