Customize

Marty Busted (?)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Omnipotent spirit in the sky. Meh.
  2. xenubarb Member

I thought the new tech was grounded copper wires.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Diablo Member

So, is marty out of jail? What was he in for anyways? Taking someone's glasses off??
  4. grebe Member

Anyone making the "Scientology is no worse than Christianity/Islam/etc." point here must first realize that Anons have heard this argument a thousand times before. Contrary to popular belief, they are not paid for their efforts. So there's a lot of personal taste and feeling involved in deciding what to protest.

Currently Scientology inspires more "Aw hell no!" than many other groups.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Diablo Member

WE are too paid...phizer pays us $50 per protest...just ask the inferior midget, he'll tell you all about how he handled Anonymous!
  6. Anonymous Member

Miscavige hasn't tried pay us $100 each to not protest.
    Not saying it would work :trollface:
  7. Sponge Member

Yeah, it's to reduce the chance of anyone generating a spark of original thought.

To save on copper, two people hold grounding rods and everyone else in between joins hands and sing hey-la-li-la, we stand tall.
  8. Smurf Member

Marty was only in jail for 3 hours. He posted a surety bond of $1,000 to be released.
  9. Diablo Member

for removing someone's glasses???
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is just primo.

How do I donate to MartyR and Miscavige?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I get paid for this - directly from the Vatican.
  12. subgenius Member

He was arrested based on the sworn statements in the complaint.
    That will be interesting to see.
    What actually happened without video will never be known for certain by anyone who wasn't there. And those that were there filtered the experience through their peculiar psychological and neurological goggles, then processed that information in faulty hardware, and in the future will recollect and recount it in ways that reinforce their beliefs.

Let the conclusions based on assumptions commence.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. subgenius Member

Throw in Farrakhan and its the world's greatest self-destructive clusterfuck, ever.
    Do not interrupt your adversaries when they are clusterfucking.
    Under any circumstances.

Oh, and this:
    http://www.weird-encyclopedia.com/rat-king.php

rat-king.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  14. xenubarb Member

My glasses cost $600. It's not like smacking a gimme cap off someone's head.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smurf Member

Irrelevent what you think. Most jurisdictions have a stature or ordinance making improper or uninvited touching a crime of simple assault.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tildacity Member

You and Barb are making the same observation that offensively touching one's glasses, clothes, worn jewelery is just as much assault and battery as physically touching their organic body. Sometimes criminals just aren't smart enough to realize it.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

Most people, I think, fail to realize this. It goes along with respecting one's personal space.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Don't forget the claim that this creepazoid would go by Martys place and make obscene gestures to his chick while he was out of town - sick bastards. He mad because he snatched his glasses? Got off easy.
    window_licker.gif
    [IMG]
    2h34yte.gif
    4399250805_229e0e0627_o.gif
    [IMG]
  20. I find the last one especially frightening.
  21. Anonymous Member

Can't wait for this to go to court.

Maybe not such a smart plan after all was it Miscavige!??

LOL you fuckin' dwarf...
    • Like Like x 1
  22. hushpuppy Member

Former Scientology official arrested in Ingleside on the Bay – Corpus Christi Caller

• Like Like x 4
  23. Triumph Member

signed John "the Most Ethical Asshole on the Planet" Allender

oops...Kinda busted themselves on that lie
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Malory Member

If a Sci grabbed the glasses off an Anon's face during a confrontation at a protest, we'd all be demanding immediate arrests.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Wow.
    Did Scientology make you a genius at logic or were you just born that way?
  26. I disagree. Some might, then the rest would remind them to get a fucking grip and save the demands for arrest for more egregious assaults.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

BUTT think of all the LULZ.
  28. subgenius Member

Totally the opposite.
    Anons have, contrary to my advice, put up with many assaults and batteries without complaint.
    $cilons make up shit.
    You fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Lying is the lowest form of creativity.
  30. Malory Member

No, there'll always be a couple of dissenting voices in any thread but grabbing masks is usually met with cries of assault. Grbbing glasses is same ballpark.

No, you're assuming I don't think reports about physical contact like should be made, when it's actually the opposite. Point is Marty was dumb.
  31. Chipshotz Member

I'm enjoying this Scilon on Scilon action. Quite entertaining.
    It's obvious Marty loves the Busters. What better way to play the victim.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Anonymous Member

He's waiting for the opportune moment to tell his fan club to "send me the money".
  33. elwood Member

This could be interesting. San Patricio County is, after all, rural Texas - not the big city. Nothing stirs up a Texan like a threat to his womenfolk (I am not kidding!). If Marty's reason for "assaulting" the guy is that the Scilon was harassing Mosey, Marty could very well beat the rap in a jury trail. Sort of like invoking the " he needed killin' " murder defense. More likely the cult will insist on endless depositions. I'm anxious to see how a South Texas Judge handles the cult's legal tactics.
  34. Anonymous Member

This will never get to court. Marty just needed a distraction - can't have Gerry getting all the attention now, can we?
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Smurf Member

Don't be so sure. If Marty did not have a photo or video of Norman Moore's face after he yanked his sunglasses off, I'm sure Moore was instructed to maim his forehead with a gash, followed by photographs of the wound, and Moore sought out medical treatment from a physician connected to or friendly with the cult.... how they played up Mike Rinder's wife's arm injuries when she & others ambushed him at the doctor's office.

Marty will probably bite the bullet on this one. He has only himself to blame for getting aggressive. He admits to the aggression. I suspect he will plea bargain it to avoid a trial, but thanks to Marty's aggression, he now stands to be sued by Moore & with the lawsuit coordinated & financed by OSA.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. whosit Member

This is a great thread.

I'm only confused by one thing. Why is Marty upset? The SB crew and the midget in the RCS (awful acronym btw) are only applying 100% pure Hubbard tech. I thought Marty only wanted to help people apply the pure tech.

Tomato, tomatoe. Potato, potatoe.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Smurf Member

Marty is a narcissist. Narcissists demand control of their environment and those around him, which includes his home (he refers to as Casa Casablanca). When a deputy sheriff arrested him the driveway of his home, he no longer was in control. It was one of those, "How dare you arrest me.. do you know who I am?" moments for him. Naturally, he was pissed.

Now, he's busy making excuses for his behavior while playing the Pied Piper of martyrdom to his devotees.
  38. RolandRB Member

I hope he can't write to his blog when he is in jail. I think we all need a rest from Marty.
    • Like Like x 4