Customize

Marty Busted (?)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Xinjifar, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

This might be so had Marty be fully open & honest about his past & laid everything out on the table as to his previous criminal conduct, but refuses to do that. A civil suit would put Marty in a very difficult place. If he coughed up info that was damaging to the cult, he'd invariably fry his own goose in the process.
  2. Anonymous Member

Is it not an easy case of having video evidence and solid evidence of where all the bodies are buried??

If I were a crazy little dwarf like Miscavige, I'd be hiding out on a rusty ship in non-US jurisdiction and trying to evade justice.

Just like LRH did before he died/was killed.

Oh wait... where is Shelly Miscavige???
  3. Smurf Member

That would be illegal under Texas law. Texas Penal Code allows a citizen to arm themselves with a small cannister of pepper spray to be used for self-defense purposes & when the individual believes he or she is in imminent danger. http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/46.01.00.html

Spraying someone in the face with pepper spray, without physical provocation, would get you arrested for assault & battery.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

OK so now we're getting somewhere.

If I was Mosey home alone, I would spray at will any male making threatening approaches, especially if Marty removes the sunglasses legally first, so I could get a better chance of hitting the eyes.

Just sayin.
  5. Anonymous Member

Taught your kid to do that, did ya?
  6. Anonymous Member

tl;dr

I wanna see Squibs getting mace and tazers in the face.

For the LULZ
  7. Anonymous Member

You assume that a Scientologist can be forced to tell the truth by a wog court.

Evidence to the contrary... too much to list. Start with LarryBren's e-book.

If you lurked moar and posted less, you might make sense once in a while.
  8. Anonymous Member

Shotgun with rock salt also works wonders
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Sure, unless he were to do a plea-bargain. He must know that he'd do time no matter what, hence the silence.
  10. Anonymous Member

Also the ever-increasing protective wear stacking up around the Squibs' tele-tubby tech.
  11. Smurf Member

How would Marty remove the sunglasses from the perp if Mosey was home alone? Telepathically?
  12. enthaeon Member

OT POWERZ??
  13. Xinjifar Member

Once he walks out into the cul-de-sac to rip glasses off or microphones it doesn't matter whether he's spraying them with water or pepper spray; it's still not only assault, but assault and battery.

It's not too surprising that the DA isn't prosecuting; they have 'discretion'. But, if the 'Church' *wanted* him prosecuted; he would be. And, to Smurf; sure, there might be a civil case, but, I'll bet $20 right here that there isn't. Pony up.
  14. Smurf Member

LOL. I'm not that invested in any thing related to Marty Rugburn.
  15. Sponge Member

Then why haven't they done it already? They've had much better opportunities to do this. Why do you think this "dog with fleas" is the one that they are likely to go ahead with?
  16. Xinjifar Member

The left hand isn't supposed to know what the right hand is doing. There's nothing in that about the left hand trying to strangle the right hand :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I dunno, look at what happened recently in Sparrow's court case. Weasel Scientologists were not exactly being truthful, while under oath.
  18. Smurf Member

You're asking the wrong person. I don't have intel on their timetable for black ops.
  19. Xinjifar Member

This particular Flea Circus is about convincing the stupid wogs that:

1) Scientology is dead an no longer dangerous
    2) Scientology has committed crimes, but, they were traffic infractions
    3) OSA is powerless and completely obsessed with Marty Rathbun
    4) Watch the swinging watch and listen to my voice... 99, 98, 97...
  20. Smurf Member

I hope the Squirrel Busters return to Ingleside. I was rather enjoying the entertainment.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

A47CN.gif

Please lurk moar:
    bO9xE.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Xinjifar Member

Well, thank you very much. Rule #19 pretty much clears things up. I guess I'll go clean out my garage.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

As a "stupid wog" I haven't found anything in the Squib's activity that would cause me to believe that Scientology isn't still a danger to some or that it isn't first and foremost a criminal organization. Nor that OSA is "powerless and completely obsessed with Marty Rathbun".

What I have drawn from this is that John Allender is even more of a douche than I previously believed, not that I had any previous doubts. That he is pretty much as obsessed with Marty Rathbun as Marty Rathbun is with himself. It's just one side show act in this little flea circus. The Flying Footbullets.

Scientology is dying, that much is clear, but like a campfire, you can't just walk away until you are sure it's out completely. Allender's operation is a pretty good example of the best that OSA has to offer anymore. There are other hopelessly deluded OSAbots much like him moping around in various places, none of whom are worthy of more than basic concern. Just give them as wide a berth as you would any other street crazy.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Xinjifar Member

You can't salt the earth if you give it too wide a berth :)

Scientology isn't dead yet
  25. Sponge Member

I guess if you keep saying the truism "they might sue" after every altercation then one time you might hit lucky.
  26. DeathHamster Member

Perhaps there's a special time of year for that?

27. RightOn Member

lol!!
    Squirrel Busters are out of season!
  28. Nancy Beazley Member

I am now officially unwatching this thread. I realize nobody cares but me. But I will certainly appreciate it.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Smurf Member

We'll start paying tribute when the Beazley Busters invade Ingleside, Texas.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Sponge Member

I take it was at the end of that video where the sunglasses "assault" took place.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Smurf Member

Yup. Marty says "Don't look at her" and then a struggle ensues.
  32. Anonymous Member

What did Mosey say? "Don't even look at me." Then I couldn't understand the rest.
  33. Smurf Member

I couldn't either. Norman responded to something she said, "I didn't mean to....", then Marty jumped in and said "don't look at her."
  34. Anonymous Member

35. subgenius Member

I'm sure someone else has pointed out that with all his OT powers Martyr can neither make them stop or control his own actions.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Sponge Member

He'd do well in certain english pubs.
    "Oi! you lookin at ma bird?"
    "you spill ma pint?"
  37. DeathHamster Member

38. Marty and the Squirrelbusters really do deserve one another.

Any chance we can get Marty sharing a jail cell with Squirrelbuster Ed Bryan?
  39. Anonymous Member

40. I must have missed something but can somebody explain to me what a squib is? I thought those was the things that they use in hollywood to spurt out fake blood and stuff....
    also, I just noticed that these people are like, producing A SHOW in front of marty's house? Where can I see episodes of this? I want to watch it, they seem to be serious about their message - even if it involves looking like a fucking loon.

also glad this thread winding down and that charges have been dropped , cool. It's like they NEVER LEARN.
    • Like Like x 1