Customize

Marty can cure prostate cancer...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

He's a retard that entertains me although he is a constant reminder of a couple basic concepts when it comes to Scientologists:

1. Not all Scilons are good people caught up in a big con; there have to be participants high up the pyramid that perpetrate the evils like Marty did. Everything he does/says benefits him in some way (or he THINKS it does). This malignant narcissistic personality doesn't appear overnight and it is not just the manic midget making life miserable for others. "Following Orders" is not a justifiable excuse.

2. Spending hours/days/weeks/months immersed in Scientology makes one very dumb and more likely to lie/cheat/steal in the name of a greater good, even as an ex-Scieno. It seems to me, as an outsider, that Scientology's tech is really just methods for one to believe some incredible delusions about oneself. The drama I've seen with exes over the last two years is enough for me to be very weary about the words of an ex-Scientologist. I applaud their ability to leave that dangerous cult, but the level of denial needed to be a part of that cult for years/decades is enough for me not to trust one.
  2. Anonymous Member

At least Marty is doing something, he is giving hope back to those who were hopeless.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yes but what happens when the people who place their faith in him fails to deliver?
  4. Anonymous Member

He's selling generic snake oil to the people who were hooked on the expensive name-brand stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

How can faith fail? lol.
  6. Anonymous Member

So? They like it better...I like to shop at thrift stores. Some times used = more character at a quarter of the original price.
  7. xenubarb Member

Somehow, this reminds me of a wack story of a high level Scientology couple, Dr. Bryan Zwan and his lovely wife Barbara. She wrote an account of a fire down the street. They got all OT and went up on their roof to put the fire out with their Oatee Powahzz. They worked and they worked. The fire department arrived. Twenty minutes later the fire was out, thanks to their OTnessness. "And we didn't even use any water!" Barbara concludes.

Somehow, the arrival of fire trucks and extinguishing of the fire didn't connect in their Scientological little heads. Just like this medical treatment having nothing at all to do with being cured.

Weird people innit.
  8. pooks Member

I agree.
  9. DeathHamster Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Anyone that stupid deserves it.

How anyone could drift through life with so little common sense... does not compute.
  11. Anonymous Member

Yeah, just like Hubbard did eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

A CAT RECOVERS

"Well, I audited the cat ... this was the first time I've done this but it seems quite normal."

I wonder if Marty will start removing alien souls from cats too? The cult really doesn't flaunt the promise of wizard powers in print anymore. This must be really old?