Customize

Marty: CCHR effort to inflate Web of Trust ranking

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

Miscavige’s Cult of Falsified Stats
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/miscaviges-cult-of-falsified-stats/
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Zhongjianren Member

Hat tip to:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/miscaviges-cult-of-falsified-stats/#comment-130324

3. Xenu Is Lord Member

4. Xenu Is Lord Member

Typical cult members responses. LOL Lots of copy and past and WOW's! LOL

loving Manhattan

Rookie memberMember since May 2011
    My activity score:

5/22/2011

Good site

A great place to do advanced Scientology services.
    05/22/2011

Useful, informative

Only a criminal would not love this website! There are 21 precepts that if one followed he would improve his life dramatically. There is a video for each precept that clearly shows how one's good or bad action not only affects his everyday life but the lives of those around him. These are absolutely brilliant. Go see for yourself and see if your life doesn't improve if you apply even one of the precepts!
    05/22/2011

Useful, informative

I have been a Scientology volunteer Minister since 9/11 and proud to be one. This site is absolutely incredible and will give one basic tools they can use to handle any fundamental problem in life be it marriage, children, illness, depression or expanding a business and more. The Volunteer Minister philosophy is always that "something can be done about it'!
    05/22/2011

Good site

Scientology technology has transformed my life for the better and I would recommend it to anyone.
    05/22/2011

Useful, informative

I have been a Scientologist for 20 years now and have been a parishioner at the New York church on W. 46th St. for 15 years. Scientology makes the able more able and the technology has very much transformed my life for the better.
    05/22/2011

Good site

A great philanthropic group that I have supported for 20 years. My contributions have aided literacy campaigns, criminal rehabilitation, human rights education and Scientology Volunteer Minister activities around the world for all the disasters that have occurred over the last decade.
    05/22/2011

Useful, informative

Wow! The results are staggering! Really makes me proud to be a Scientologist and know that the technology I have been studying for the last 20 years is actually capable of rehabilitating an individual's self respect to the degree that they can stop living a criminal life. Obviously punishment was not the solution to creating an ethical being!
    05/22/2011

Useful, informative

This is an incredible group spreading literacy, drug education, criminal rehabilitation and a commonsense moral code literally around the world.
    05/22/2011

Good site
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Bump this needs poons,lots of poons.
  7. Puppetmama Member

8. Anonymous Member

Bumped because this bitch needs pooning like Travolta needs wigs.