Customize

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Rome Smolders While the Phoenix Rises
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/rome-smolders-while-the-phoenix-rises/

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

I don't understand. Why didn't he use the OT8 powers he spent a million bucks to get???
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Diablo Member

5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sonichu Moderator

So is it fair to Call Anonymous the criminals when we go outside the org? Cause now we have another sci that's been arrested.
  7. Anonymous Member

Well, we are criminal because we oppose man's only route to true freedom.

LOL *gag*
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Smurf Member

9. Sponge Member

Lets help google and have a nice plaintext version of that arrest record:

COMPLAINT/ARREST AFFIDAVIT

POLICE CASE NO: 2011-00086197
    AGENCY CODE: 02
    FRAUD RELATED ARREST: Y

DEFENDANTS NAME (LAST FIRST MIDDLE): BRYAN, EDWARD

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY): [redacted]
    Race: W
    Sex: M
    Ethnicity: ANGLO
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 165
    Hair Color: GRY
    Hair Length: SHT
    Hair Style: WAV
    Eyes: BRO
    Glasses: NO
    Facial Hair: CLN
    TEETH: NOR

Place of Birth: SYLMAR, CALIFORNIA

LOCAL ADDRESS (Street Apt Number) (City) (Steel (Zip):
    14952 LA MESA ST SYLMAR, CA 91342-

CITIZENSHIP: Uzbekistan

ARREST DATE (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/12/2011
    ARREST TIME (HHMM): 4:28
    ARREST LOCATION (include name of business):
    1901 CONVENTION CENTER DR CITY OF MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139

Charges: THEFT/UNDER
    Charge as: FS
    Counts: 1
    FL STATUTE NUMBER: 812.014

The undersigned certifies and swears that he/she has just and reasonable grounds to believe and does believe that the above named Defendant committed the following violation of law
    On the 12 day of AUGUST 2011 at 14:08 (HHMM) at 1901 CONVENTION CENTER DR HALL-D MIAMI BEACH FL

I WAS DISPATCHED TO HALL-D OF THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER REFERENCE A THEFT. UPON ARRIVAL I WAS ADVISED BY CONVENTION CENTER SECURITY THAT THE DEF (BRYAN) HAS BEEN WARNED OF TRESPASSING A NUMBER OF TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS. TODAY THE DEF WENT INTO A TRASH CAN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND OBTAINED USED CREDENTIALS, ALLOWING HIM TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE EVENT WITHOUT PAYING. DEF WAS DETAINED BY SECURITY UNTIL POLICE ARRIVAL.
    WHEN I MADE CONTACT WITH DEF HE ADVISED ME THAT HE DID IN FACT TAKE A USED CREDENTIAL PASS OUT OF THE TRASH SO THAT HE COULD ENTER THE EVENT TO HARASS AN UNKNOWN PERSON WHO HAS BEEN SPREADING UNTRUTHS ABOUT HIS CHURCH. DEF KNOWINGLY ENTERED THE FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EXPO AT THE MIAMI BEACH CONVENTION CENTER WITHOUT PAYING THE $79
    ENTRY FEE. IN DOING SO HE KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDED THE VICTIM. DEF ARRESTED AND TRANSPORTED TO MBPD/DCJ WITHOUT INCIDENT.

OFFICERS / COMPLAINANTS SIGNATURE NAME (Printed): Fleischhauer, Thomas
    COURT ID NUMBER/LOC CODE: 970 ( 02 )
    AGENCY NAME: MIAMI BEACH
    Deputy of the Court or Notary Public: Dohler, Andrew 533
    • Like Like x 13
  10. Anonymous Member

Is it appropriate to play the "Another one leaves the cult" video when a Sci is arrested and removed from Society/
  11. pooks Member

• Like Like x 5
  12. Random guy Member

Good on Rinder!

It was about bloody time some of the Squirrel Buster goons got arrested.

Hi Google: Scientologist and Operating Thethan VIII, Ed Bryan was arrested for trespassing.
  13. 00anon00 Member

14. Anonymous Member

Sad old man, if he'd avoided the cult he'd be retired by now, pretty rich, able to travel the world.

But no. He's getting busted going into trash cans because a rich dwarf has enslaved his wrinkled ass.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. SwordofTruth Member

Cool so we can now use catchy points like "scientology are a abusive bullies and stalkers" because unlike the "anonymous are cyber terrorists" we have proof :D
  16. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

lol WHAT????
  18. I scoured Google Cached Pages and came up empty. Could there be any other keywords to use in a search besides BREAKING NEWS #6 MIKE RINDER ASSAULTS THE ELDERLY ?
  19. adhocrat Member

It was a 'report' that had Allender alone, talking, and showed a short clip that may have been from the convention center. It was said to be Marty dragging some old man around by the ear.

A SqB so no provenance or context. Then this arrest, and now the clip disappears.

I normally grab the SqB videos. I didn't get this one.
    Drat
  20. Anonymous Member

Someone must have this!!! Search your caches! Do it faggots!!!
  21. Random guy Member

Could we e-mail Allender and ask for a copy?
  22. subgenius Member

CITIZENSHIP: Uzbekistan
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

hahahah garbage can tech, oh scientologists you are so dependable =P keep on dumpster diving with your OT supah powahs.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. pedrofcuk Member

Oh you OTs! :D
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Sponge Member

By the ear? LOL. Has Martyworld just suddenly turned in to a 1970s edition of the Beano comic's Bash Street Kids?
    If true, force of habit perhaps. Maybe that's just how they did it in the Sea Org. :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

If you watched it you could possibly retrieve it from your cache.
  27. Random guy Member

The lulz is thick tonight. Here's Rinders version of what happened afterwards at the conference (from Marty's blog, to be taken with a pinch of salt):

(from http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/miscavige-trash-diver-arrested-dox/#comment-142305 )

and

28. DeathHamster Member

*sigh* Trash diving and harassment is pure Source, not Miscavige tech.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Anonymous Member

PI-tek, actually.
  30. Random guy Member

Jupp, but if Rinder got the factual events right, there's three public scientologists getting into legal trouble over the conference Rinder attended. Either they blew it big-time, or they were following orders and David Nipplehead Miscavige is really desperate to shut up M&M (or both).
    • Like Like x 2
  31. attackgypsy Member

Uzbekistan?

Oh goodie. After trial, guess what? He can be deported!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Any link with Irina from Clamalot Castle that could be exploited?? She's an Uzbek mail order bride, right??
  33. Anonymous Member

71? sad!
    says he is unemployed? So what does that mean as far as the film permit? anything?
    He is listed as a Sqiurrel Buster employee
    The address he gave?
    14952 LA MESA ST SYLMAR, CA 91342-
    Records show it sold for over $350,000.00 in 2008
    Are they sure this is his house?
    And if he is not a US citizen, how did he buy the house and or stay in th US? Did he get married to a US citizen?
  34. DeathHamster Member

Uzbekistan = possibly a mouse slip when selecting United States.
    Unemployed = Lie. He owns bryanexhaust.com. Although, he might be unemployed by the time he's allowed to go back home and see what's happened to his business while he's been gone.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. xenubarb Member

Hm. Is he here legally and okay to run a business? Or should we bug the state dept to pack his wrinkled ass back to Oozbeckystan?
  36. Sonichu Moderator

I'm sure the legality of him being here will be looked into following this arrest. If he doesn't have proper papers I'm sure the authorities will be looking at it. Would be delicious to imagine some fudging of the facts were accomplished on his end, but I remain skeptical for the moment.
  37. Anonymous Member

MadFaggotyBishop and AnonOrange are known to go into orgs without paying...
  38. Anonymous Member

They are not Anonymous.
  39. xenubarb Member

I bet he'll use the "religious worker visa" tactic. But an unemployed Uzbekistani surely can't be considered a worker, and since he lied about being unemployed, not much of a religious man either.
  40. Mitsu Too Member

I did not know there was a cover charge to enter an Org.
    • Like Like x 1