Customize

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Sonichu Moderator

Not a cover charge persay, it's more of official dissemination video quote that the scis have to fill.
  2. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^gets my vote^^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Do you mean because they've been doxed or because the leaders of Anonymous have disconnected them? Or bof?
  4. Anonymous Member

wtf are you talking about?
  5. Anonymous Member

Someone (You?) claimed ANONOrange and MadFaggotyBishop were not Anonymous and I asked if that is because they've been doxed or because the leaders of Anonymous have disconnected them.
  6. Anonymous Member

I think it's usually because they've been doxed. but maybe because they are doinitwrong.
  7. Smurf Member

Yes, Edward Payson Bryan owns the home on LaMesa with another Scilon, Mark Deeulio, who has a business in Clearwater.

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/2502012033/14952_la_mesa/

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mark-deeulio.html

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library.php?t=Mark DeEulio

Edward is a U.S. citizen. Knowing Ed (and his son, Matt's) flair for sarcasm, I suspect he was being a smart ass telling cops he was born in Uzbekistan. Ed is unemployed but owns a business with his son in Burbank.

Entity Name: BRYAN EXHAUST SERVICE, INC.
    Entity Number: C1350841
    Date Filed: 09/11/1985
    Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
    Entity Address: 2808 NAOMI ST
    Entity City, State, Zip: BURBANK CA 91504
    Agent for Service of Process: MATTHEW H BRYAN
  8. Smurf Member

I've never paid to enter an org.
  9. Anonymous Member

If you tried, do you think that would your contribution be accepted?
  10. Anonymous Member

Samefag: dyslexia FTW. ^
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Smurf Member

Umm... you've never been to an org, have you? Your comments make zero sense.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

If you tried to hand someone money when you went into an org, would your contribution be accepted?

(It's not my fault that being in multiple cults has destroyed your ability to comprehend.)
  13. Smurf Member

^^
    As useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
  14. Anonymous Member

wait wat?
    he owns the house with another guy?
    And he is/was married and has a son? The place has 3 bedrooms doesn't it?
    Isn't this sort of a strange set up?
    Parcel # 2502012033
    just sayin'
  15. Smurf Member

It was probably set up as an investment property for the two. Mark & Gloria Deeulio live in Clearwater as did Ed & wife Claudia. Ed used to work with Mark at Vanguard Management as well as running a print shop.

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/99197860.pdf

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/663811D7.pdf
  16. Anon PTS Member

Once again, Tony Ortega adds his own irrepressible commentary:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/08/ed_bryan_ot_vii.php
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh man, Ortega is pure lulz!!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Indeed you are.
  19. Mitsu Too Member

If someone is unemployed but owns a business that is self employed in my books. Regardless anyone admitting to dumpster diving to enter an event he is not welcome or invited to as well as avoiding paying the entry fee is shooting pretty low on the evolution scale....oh wait he's OT-7 never mind. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Sonichu Moderator

Clearly he has powers and abilities far beyond what your puny wog brain can comprehend!

To Be Fair though, he should have exteriorized instead. Could have entubulated Rinder remotely without having to make his meat body subject to arrest. Eh. he must have had some witholds putting ethics in on himself. He clearly pulled it in. (please help me stop speaking cult!!!)
    • Like Like x 1
  21. TehLiason Member

this is why I'm here. Hold on guys, uploading.
  22. TehLiason Member

• Like Like x 15
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

TL, by clicking the media icon (looks like a filmstrip, next to brackets), you can embed your YouTube and other videos into your posts. Also, looks cooler than the text ling.

Welcome
  25. TehLiason Member

ask and ye shall receive
  26. adhocrat Member

different view, same incident. Thanks.

And I realized after I posted it was 'arm' not 'ear' but ear just sounded so much cooler.
  27. Triumph Member

squirrelbuzzards kool-aid flavored version
    • Like Like x 4
  28. subgenius Member

+the marty squirt video=lulz
  29. Anonymous Member

They're idiots who don't understand the law. Actually, TehLiason's tape is good to have here. Rinder could make a citizen's arrest with the knowledge that Bryan was trespassing. He held him and delivered him to security. There is no "aggravated assault' or "aggravated battery" here, such charges generally require more force/weapon or something of that nature.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Triumph Member

squirrelbuzzards are relying on Kool-Aid drinkers buying whatever it is they are selling....
    They Have the source....yada yada .... they are applying the tech correctly..... yada yada....
    just another pathological revisionist display....because they can....
  31. DeathHamster Member

32. DeathHamster Member

"The victim is talking to police". LOL! Of course he is after being arrested for theft and trespass. (Unless his lawyer told him to STFU.)
    • Like Like x 5
  33. TehLiason Member

That guy is some douche named John Blinn. If you watch the Squirrel video, they mention a guy named Robert Almblad. Basically Almblad's a successful inventor and entrepreneur, and has been for all his life. Almblad joined scientology in its infancy, blah blah blah, and began donating money to the church on the assumption those donations were reaching the impoverished, the starving, the sick, etc. When he realized it wasn't, it was already post-LRH, and into DM-era. Almblad got into it with Miscavige and Almblad left or was kicked out. I heard the story kinda drunk at dinner, so either way, he was out. Basically, his leaving was the result of him funding a coup by I believe LRH's daughter possibly? Jist of the story is that Almblad tried to fuck over DM wayyyy back, then laid low for years. Fast forward to 2007 and Almblad hires Rinder and let's Rinder move onto a second piece of property he owns. Now Blinn enters stage right, a disgruntled ex-employee of Almblad's. Once a highly paid engineer, Blinn lost his job when one of Almblad's many companies lost the means to pay his salary. Shit happens right? Blinn squandered whatever money he had left and basically owed the gov't 100K in back taxes. The church offered to pay the IRS in exchange for Blinn to harass Almblad. It was Almblad's company that was featured at the convention center, and the whole reason for the SB's and Private Investigators. They try to sabotage Almblad's business so he can't afford to keep helping Rinder.

Just for clarification, Almblad carries little weight in the grand scheme of things. His main crime to the church is that he is giving Rinder a paycheck and putting a roof over his head. Which is why they name Almblad as the Financier of Hate Crimes. He is an exceptionally generous and good man, I know him personally. He was offered a lot of money to throw Rinder on the streets and he refused. I think that takes an extraordinary amount of integrity considering how much he was offered to stop helping Rinder.
    • Like Like x 11
  34. Smurf Member

Mike Rinder may well find himself charged with assault down the road... this videotape is proof. Rather than called security, he took matters into his own hands. That's not to say the mindfucked geezer didn't deserve it, but the law is the law....
  35. DeathHamster Member

It's interesting that both Marty and Mike stepped up their game at the same time.
  36. Smurf Member

Give me a fucking break. You have no clue. A citizen's arrest does not entitle you to physically grab someone & eject them from the area. Rinder should have called security and made the citizen's arrest. Rinder had no legal right to lay his hands on anyone. His actions constitutes an assault.
  37. "(1) An 'assault' is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083."

"For a misdemeanor of the second degree, by a definite term of imprisonment not exceeding 60 days."

- Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLVI Crimes Section 784.011 Assault.

Violence:

"1.
    swift and intense force: the violence of a storm.

rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to dieby violence.

an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, asagainst rights or laws: to take over a government byviolence.

a violent act or proceeding.

rough or immoderate vehemence, as of feeling or language:the violence of his hatred."

-dictionary.reference.com/browse/violence, -Bold by me.

Injurious? No.
    Unjust? No.
    Using force or power? Debatable.

Gandhi's definition of violence: "Anytime we impose our will on another, it is an act of violence."
  38. Citizen's arrest is only applicable when one is witnessing an act of a felony. As I understand the law.
  39. Smurf Member

Your understanding of Florida law is short-sighted. Florida has elder abuse laws on the book...

http://www.lawserver.com/law/state/florida/statutes/florida_statutes_784-08

http://www.appa-net.org/eweb/Training/IREA/assets/EA_Neglect.pdf

The District Attorney or City Attorney makes the determination if an assault occurred.
  40. Smurf Member