Customize

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 15, 2011.

1. LocalSP Member

Depends on how much the credentials cost. Also Rinder could claim that he was in fear for his own safety and the safety of others.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. And I quoted out of FL law, it speaks for itself. I also know that the DA needs to pursue prosecution. Do I sound like a fucking retard or something?
  3. Anonymous Member

review Breaking News #6. Ed whatever his name is, is 71 years old.
  4. Smurf Member

Ed Bryan is 71 years old. The Elder Abuse law in Florida applies to "assault or battery on persons 65 years of age or older."
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oh, my error. If this video is shown in court, the case will not hold water. One does not react to "violence" as was witnessed on the video. But I feel like we're "putting the cart before the horse" on this one anyway.
  6. Anonymous Member

Yes.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That's what I was going for!
  8. Anonymous Member

Nun_ruler.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 00anon00 Member

Lots of fancy lawyering in this thread
    • Like Like x 5
  10. I plead the fifth.
  11. Anonymous Member

A lot of security was present and the only person arrested was Ed Bryan. Ed Bryan was also filmed dancing on a boat in a canal in Texas.
    IMO, Ed is a tanned, lean killing machine with OT powers. He probably has a black belt in kung fu and a ph.d. in international grease cleaning.

I think TehLiasion got his video from a Scilon attorney who got it from Miami PD who got it from Rinder.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Smurf Member

It's called working for lawyers too fucking long...
  13. My hobby is walking into the courthouse to find criminal cases I can watch. As opposed to like, going to a movie.
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

Just keep digging the hole deeper you hapless fuckwit.
  15. subgenius Member

Almblad scammed Wheaton.

OP posted video taken from Rinder's cam.

Thick plot is thick.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Nothing new here... just more chum for Google.

Scientology Homo Novis OT8 goes to prison.
  17. Anonymous Member

OP is good-hearted, naive idiot.
  18. Anonymous Member

Sorry, not the OP -- the noob.
  19. Me?
  20. Anonymous Member

It certainly does explain what Joanne is doing there...
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

No, the other noob. Rinder's cameraman.
  23. Haha, OK cool.
  24. Anonymous Member

Whatever.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...stle-on-scientology.91918/page-6#post-1852173
  25. Anonymous Member

And still with all the "fancy lawyering", this is the only thing that matters.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. subgenius Member

Who knows what some punk ass prosecutor will do regarding the inevitable complaint by Bryan?
    They were both wrong.
    Bryan trespassed, and defrauded.
    Rinder put his hands on someone over 65, when that was not his job.
    Jail both of them, I say.
    It doesn't have to be that one side is right and one wrong. They both can be wrong.

(Add: Marty/Mike are handling the bullbaiting extremely poorly, far worse than the average anon. You would think they had some drills on this at some point.)
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

subg, you have crystallised the entire matter in these few slovos. thx :)
  28. Anonymous Member

The way I see it, Miscavige won this round on points. It gives me no pleasure to say it.

@Mike Rinder: you need to deprogram yourself first, before taking on the cult directly. You couldn't wait, and now you played right into DM's undersized hands. Flunk.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Not exactly, you could argue he was making a citizen's arrest. He wasn't particularly cruel, and he turned him over to Security.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. subgenius Member

But that won't happen because Kool-Aid is yum. Still.
  31. subgenius Member

Learn to elawyer.
    And lurk.
    You can argue any dumfuck thing.
    But.
    Its always the but.
    He wasn't "particularly" cruel?
    Just regular cruel?
    Any version of cruelty is not an option.
    Nor is excessive force, or unauthorized touching.
    By the way, he had to be ordered to let him go. Unclear by who at this point.
    Even disabled old lady knew enough to call for the real po-po's. Kinda the basis for civil "wog" society.
    (Will post the link for noobs, soon)
    Oh, here. Mike/Marty take note you assholes:

Thus:
    2665016518_74192c3fa1_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

With the high-level OT caliber involved, we would expect epic confrontations of Gandalf & Saruman proportions. Instead we get rejected Three Stooges skits. But that's exactly what makes it all priceless in lulz.

This is turning out to be the most convincing argument against scientology yet. If I had the tech know-how, I'd make a vid compilation setting up a titanic clash of OT VIII white wizards and cut to forehead cameras, water hoses and trash diving.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. I zap white wizards.
  34. Anonymous Member

Come to think of it, JRR Tolkien had a more coherent basis for a religion than Elron did. What is it with fiction writers and volcanoes anyway?
  35. DeathHamster Member

It is an epic battle! One that puts the very fabric of the universe through the wringer, but you have to be a high level OT to even perceive any of it.

The Three Stooges stuff is all that garden variety humanoids can see.
  36. On the Purif: stooge.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

However compelling your argument, let The Rapture take hold, I say. These skits are great!
  38. Anonymous Member

Represents and the power of a cum squirting cock.