Customize

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Or working for Mike Rinder to keep tabs on what is being said about him here at WWP.
  2. Diablo Member

No charges will be pressed on Rinder...stupid fuck was tresspassing and interferring with business and should have been KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Come to my business and I will prove it!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Smurf Member

If you had bothered to pay attention.. read previous posts.. citizen's arrests in Florida only apply when witnessing a felony. Ed Bryan's trespassing was a misdemeanor. Mike Rinder had zero authority to lay his hands on another adult. It was aggression and it was unlawful touching. But, that's nothing new to Mike Rinder who was an aggressive douchebag when he was running OSA.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

was this a wheelchair convention?
  5. Anonymous Member

You still flipping burgers at McDonalds?
  6. Diablo Member

NO, in-n-out!

It's what a hamburgers all about...
  7. Anonymous Member

8. TehLiason Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Anonymous Member

What if it was your grand daddy?
  10. Anonymous Member

I dip my ice cubes in bleach before use.
  11. Smurf Member

Yeah, we know.

15499.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Diablo Member

He would deserve to get the shit knocked out of him...duh!
  13. I'd just filter the water that I'm making cubes with. This product sounds whack.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

We? Is that you and your body thetans?
  15. Smurf Member

[IMG]
  16. Royal we brah.
  17. Anonymous Member

Oh, fuck you. Maybe your grand daddy is also an asshole?
  18. I take pride in being an asshole.
  19. Anonymous Member

No U.
  20. Diablo Member

He's dead and I wish you were too...so fuck you and fuck you too!
  21. .
    I love you.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Filthy slut.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Sponge Member

Above SquiBs video has now been made private.
  24. DeathHamster Member

It can't be because they were embarrassed, or they would have taken down all their videos.

I guess that a lawyer told them to take it down and STFU while a civil suit is prepared.
  25. Ackerland Member

Interesting. I still saw that video yesterday. They even had uploaded the video twice. Probably, their version of "violence" didn't jibe too well with the police records and actual reality.
    What surprises me is that they cared enough to remove the video.
  26. Random guy Member

I think it is rather likely they have just found that disregarding wog law carries somewhat different consequences than disregarding wog civility.
  27. Smurf Member

Ohhhh... I suspect we'll be seeing the video again soon after some special editing has been applied to it with the usual bells & whistles.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. DeathHamster Member

I still think that there might a lawyer involved now. At first, I figured that they might be suing Rinder and maybe the convention center, but after watching the video again, they might be worried about Rinder suing the SBs for libel. (I'd laugh if CoS washed their hands while the SBs were taken to the cleaners.)

If they put the video up again, I bet the wording is carefully adjusted.
  29. Smurf Member

LOL. Mike Rinder suing them? That will never happen. Discovery would be a bitch.. for both sides. Rinder knows his boundaries.
  30. Smurf Member

Ed Bryan's been charged with Petty Theft..

Court Case No.: B-11-036121
    State Case No.: 13-2011-MM-036121-0001-XX
    Name: BRYAN, EDWARD
    Date of Birth: 07/02/1940
    Court Room: MIABH - MIA BEACH BRANCH CT, ROOM No.: 2-1
    Address: 1130 WASHINGTON AVE.
    Judge: SMITH, RODNEY
    Bfile Section: B241
    File Location: CASE PROCESS (case is pending)
    1 PETIT THEFT MISDEMEANOR
    Defendant in Jail: N
    Bond Amount: $500.00
    Bond Type: SURETY

08/15/2011 - BOND RECEIVED X60055899
    08/13/2011 - USS AMT/ 500 ISSUED 08/13/2011 POWER/X60055899
    08/13/2011 - FIRST APPEARANCE/JAIL ARRAIGNMENT - A.M.

http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx
  31. AnonLover Member

does that mean a bailbonds service was used? (so he only put up a percentage?)
  32. Smurf Member

Bails bondsman or surety insurer (the courts have their lists of approved insurers). http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-surety-bonds.htm

AMA2 posted a surety bond when she was arrested at the Clearwater protest last month.
  33. xenubarb Member

I am sympathetic to Rinder. Rathbun, not so much because he could get rid of those pests if he wanted to. But when the SquiBaz start going after his business, his livelihood, I can understand his rage at their intrusion. I think he showed restraint, considering he has whacked people around in the past. Grabbing the old fart and hustling his ass to security is understandable. I bet he wanted to crumple that SquiB like a used snot rag.

On the other hand, Rinder used to be head of OSA, so whatever rains down on his little head is well deserved.

The MRs have really kicked it up a notch; playing grab ass and spraying them with a hose. Critics who were being picketed by culties have said that they were told watering the picketers would be considered assault.

Do they want to be dragged into court? I don't doubt the cult would pull out every dirty trick the two of them have ever done in the name of Ron. Of course, they'll "forget" that all these acts were done at the behest of DM. If the culties get excited enough, something might slip out. I do hope so!
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Smurf Member

Damn.. the Squirrel Busters must be reading WWP. Ever since we've been chatting up there Facebook pages, they've shut down 2 pages and have been removing photos & friends from others.

Ed Bryan has removed the personal photos from his page. Guess the old fart didn't like me posting them on the boards.

http://www.facebook.com/Easy.Eddie.B#!/Easy.Eddie.B?sk=info
  35. Anonymous Member

Anonymous: Spreading Internet Personal Safety Awareness since ????
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Ya, use the internets at your own risk. winning?
  37. Sonichu Moderator

My creator knows all about that.... they created a special wiki to keep track of how fucked up he is.
  38. wtf?
  39. Smurf Member

Sonichu is the TRUE and ORIGINAL "Electric Hedgehog" Pokemon. He was created by Weston Chandler in 2000 as a way to bypass copyright restrictions on a school project.

http://ohinternet.com/Chris-chan
  40. Sonichu Moderator

Close but I was referring to Sonichu.com:

http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonichu

• Like Like x 1