Customize

Marty: Church of Scientology OT8 Ed Bryan Arrested for Trespassing

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Aug 15, 2011.

1. elwood Member

What puzzles me is that if Bryan had to dumpster-dive and steal an ID in order to get into the show, how did the SB's camera guy get in?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Bryan had to dumpster-dive because he was ban hammered by security the previous day. Since camera guy was just passively taping, perhaps they forgot him and he bought a membership?
  3. Anonymous Member

Maybe the SquiBs really are self-funded, cheap bastards.
  4. Disco Necked Member

lol @ John Bellender, or whoever it is, wasting their cash to harass Marty.

Or as Zinjifar/Joe Lynn claims, maybe it's a deep, dark chocolate conspiracy!
  5. DeathHamster Member

Both the SquiBs and MR^2 suffer from Judge Dredd syndrome.

SBs think that it's okay to whatever it takes to get inside the convention.
    Rinder thinks it's okay to manhandle someone to the exit rather than waving to security.
    Rathbun thinks that it's okay to hose the SBs because .. it's funny.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

"mere wog law"
  7. Diablo Member

UNRAVELING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!!!

gotta LOVE IT!
  8. Smurf Member

9. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. mongrel Member

I LOL in Marty's general direction about the "phoenix rises" comment. Could his ego and delusions of being the world's savior get any bigger? Now that I think about it, he had a pretty good teacher for that particular brand of crazy. He obviously learned a great deal about starting a cult.
  11. Anonymous Member

Rathbun still believes in all that "clearing the planet" LRH bullshit, ergo: he is a cunt.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

fify
  13. Tangerine Member

Allender has a crap Mission on Winchester in San Jose, and I mean crap. It is almost connected (very close) to a building that has been halfway demolished for years. The Mission is one of those false-stat locations that is open a couple hours a day, in the evening. No one goes there. I have wondered, and thought that he must pay the rent with his construction worker income. What a fool. He may have sprung for some of this crazy as well. Considering the depth of his personal crazy, I wouldn't be shocked. Yet, this takes him away from his assistant manager gig at Sterling Construction. But, his boss is a scilon too, so maybe he's on paid leave or something.
  14. Anonymous Member

Who is “Robert August”?

Thanks to a comment contributed by Garry Linden to the “INVESTORS BEWARE: “SAFE ICE” posting, we have learned that Robert Almblad is now using the alias “Robert August” in connection with his “Safe Ice” investment scheme. As proof, Mr. Linden kindly provided a link to the Safe Ice website where we get to meet the CEO “Robert August”…….whose picture looks remarkably like Robert Almblad: http://www.safeicehealthcare.com/contact_us.html

http://almbladscam.com/2011/08/23/who-is-robert-august/
  15. Anonymous Member

Zinjifar is not the only one with that theory - more and more are seeing that it is the only one which, thus far, accounts for the situation as it appears: specifically, an orchestrated PR caper to lend Marty credibility as the cult prepares for a transition from "nasty Scientology" to "we've changed Scientology".
    • Like Like x 1
  16. OTBT Member

17. Nancy Beazley Member

Do not believe the DM loves Marty conspiracy theory. Is incompatible with the DM is an egomaniac reality.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Never fall in love with your theories.

But it's totally okay to have several Theories with Benefits on your contact list.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

scientology can change its facade as often as it likes, but the core policies will never change
  20. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

The caper also lends credibility to the fallacious idea that Scientology "Fair Game" amounts to a bunch of bozos pottering about in a golf cart and following people around - nothing for the dumb wogs to get overly worried about.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. SwordofTruth Member

Did anyone manage to grab the Squibs version of the event before they made it private ?
  24. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Diablo Member

I hope he skips out and then gets arrested next time he is coming to clearwater...we should track his GPS on his cellphone and give authorities a heads up.

Maybe someone should follow his wrinkly ass from the airport to the hotel to dinner to hotel to court to hotel and then...!
  28. Smurf Member

I guess poor Ed's feeling the heat... he deleted his Facebook page. His son, Andy (trying to raise funds for a Freewinds course) is still up.

https://www.facebook.com/allfearthejuggernaut
  29. Nancy Beazley Member

Ah, Ed is suffering the ultimate twenty-first century shaming: Forced to delete your Facebook page.
  30. Smurf Member

Ed was posting on his son's FB page begging friends to have their cars worked on by his son.. so he could come up with $4,000 to pay for a Freewinds management course.
    This posts have also been deleted from Andrew's page.
  31. Anonymous Member

Even the son is ashamed, now.
  32. Smurf Member

Ed Bryan posted...

Look at what my son did in a few hours with a little microsoft notebook. No fancy disk jokey equipment here. (he can also detail your car. kid's got talent.)

https://www.facebook.com/Easy.Eddie.B
  33. subgenius Member

wtf is that shit
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Smurf Member

Ed Bryan now had a high-powered defense attorney representing him.. Paul A. Calli.

"UM Law alumnus Paul A. Calli, JD ’93, who practices in the Miami office of Carlton Fields, has been named a 2009 Winning Trial Attorney by The National Law Journal. Calli is a member of the Carlton Fields’ White Collar Crime and Government Investigations Practice Group. His practice focuses on the area of criminal law, specifically the defense of white collar grand jury investigations and prosecutions, such as labor and union disputes, health care regulatory issues, federal antitrust, securities and election law cases, banking transactions, and tax controversies"

[IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=119872638139

http://www.carltonfields.com/pcalli/
    • Like Like x 1
  35. xenubarb Member

Hate to think what he'd do with fancy disk jokey equipment...
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Diablo Member

DOUCHE!
  37. eddieVroom Member

what'll we tell his mom?..
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Sponge Member

I dunno. They're all followers of Hubbard. Perhaps all this can be resolved by electrifying a tomato?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Carlton Fields has rep'ed the Church before. This is the Church's counsel. Inter-EST-ing!
  40. subgenius Member

Kim Fowley!!!
    (btw, not jr.)
    google that shit
    • Like Like x 1