Customize

Marty Declares 2nd Storm Coming to Co$

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by AnonWisher, Mar 3, 2011.

1. AnonWisher Member

2. Marty's talking about Manipulation of Mahtay's agenda.

Miscavige done it, Marty's innocent.

(For Solo-Nuts and future Free Zone Supah Powahz for cash)
  3. Scatman Member

Marty may have some foreknowledge of a negative article about scientology coming out or a forthcoming indictment of David Miscavige. The mystery announcement, however, only serves himself.
  4. Yah, i think that's what I was saying ^^^^^, lol.
  5. Anonymous Member

Scientology is all about mystery sammich.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

First storm announced was The New Yorker article.
  7. AnonWisher Member

Obviously Marty is using mystery and suspense to drum up some more interest in his blog, however I don't believe it's the only reason he does things that way.

In order for Co$ revelations to have maximum effect, they have to be treated carefully. I think Marty is aware of that fact, and uses it well.

However, I'm most curious not in Marty's agenda, but what the heck it is he is referring to.. and was hoping maybe another person "in the know" might see this thread to enlighten us with the scoop.

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Radical scientology?
    What, more radical?
    I am 12. Draw me a picture.
  9. I hope it's something good as well, Marty has been helpful but only when it suits him, imho.

I just wish Marty would stop playing games with what he knows and stop trying to profit from Hubbard's Fraud.

I hope he simply researches the real LRH and comes out from under Hubbard's influence. OUI-LRH is not good for anyone.

L. Ron Hubbard was an Utter Fraud.

Hubbard was responsible for the abuse of members with the RPF, Disconnection, controlling abusive policies, mistreatment of children, lying about almost every accomplishment he claimed, convicted of fraud and so much more. These`are facts, not opinions.

Marty himself has engaged in many of the abuses including the covering up of Lisa Mcpherson's horrible death.

I hope in time Marty will stop OUI-LRH and help others overcome all the lies they've been exposed to, abuses they've been put through, condoned with silence and helped cover up for so long.

They have to get over Hubbard's self invented cult protection mind control known as ENTHETA....

Entheta is Bullshit.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You can take the boy out of the cult but you can't take the cult out of the boy,
    pretty soon he'll start hosting events to reveal his lame ass secrets so he can shake down his cult members for money
    • Like Like x 4
  11. AnonLover Member

so perhaps all the smoke blowing of something big happening before Hubbard's 100th birthday wasnt all bluff.
  12. AnonWisher Member

13. Anonymous Member

LRH's birthday has passed. Marty didn't deliver. Fail.
  14. Anonymous Member

Nah, only squirrels do that.
  15. Zak McKracken Member

Perhaps Marty just now remembered something else LRH said to him, years ago,
    that flatly contradicts everything the Little Dictator is doing.

Wouldn't that count as earth-shattering?
  16. AnonWisher Member

I think the "shattering" was supposed to be Daniel Montalvo's pair of child labor and trafficking suits.
  17. Anonymous Member

Marty on 2010/12/02:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...rk-online-inc-radical-scientology-covert-ops/

OSA's intelligence network wasn't exposed one bit.
    => Marty=liar
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Optimisticate Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Scatman Member

True, but in the literal meaning of the word, counter-intelligence comprises scientology.
  21. Anonymous Member

^
  22. AnonWisher Member

Marty couched his words: "Given favorable winds, ..."

Calling him an outright liar might be a bit too strong here.
  23. CarterUSP Member

If Mahty couldn't "make it go right" and is not at cause over his 'favourable winds', then his scientology hasn't worked.
    Therefore, he pretty much is an outright liar.
    Or an idiot.
    Or both.
  24. Anonymous Member

who has the winds?
  25. Anonymous Member

Apparently Mahrty does. One would think, after all these years, he'd never eat beans again but I guess he developed a taste for 'em.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Yes, and meanwhile, everyone should make threads about him, even if we have no idea what is implied next move is! What a PR whore he is. I'm sure he'll be selling placebo-tech while keeping his name (or trying to) in conversations.
  27. COREarg Member

Marty,he eated too much burritos.
  28. acepi86 Member

he maybe an ex CO$ member but he can be a good ally
  29. You came on just to post that. DIAF
  30. acepi86 Member

He knows there inner workings and could aid us
  31. god my disdain for the 3 fucking stooges of freezone scientology just keeps growing and growing and growing.
    hey marty why don't you back to sucking on DM's cock! it sure seems like your dieing for it!
  32. no the only one he wants to help is himself.
    the day i can start to believe in him will be the day he comes clean on his involvement in Lisa McPherson's death!
    Hey dipshit!!! were still waiting for you to tell the truth here!
  33. FIFY
  34. Anonymous Member

I like what you say. I agree -- the best marketing tool is giving your thing designated rarity. Create demand, create a buzz. When you have convinced your target that you alone are the source of the information they crave, you are bringing cult followers.

Marty is a PR machine for Marty. This is not news.
  35. That which has been stated.
  36. acepi86 Member

True.... but he's on not in the CO$ anymore so he might help us... is he on the fourm??
  37. acepi86 Member

All who let Lisa McPherson died should be be charged..
  38. as you said he was a part of the COS, and the COS killed her in the end so in my eyes hes just as guilty as the fucks driving her around town for 40 minutes before going to a hospital.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. i dunno if hes on here. i wouldn't be surprised if he isn't. might take away from the spotlight on his blog.
  40. Anonymous Member

He's referred to what others have said about him on WWP. Given his narcissism, he probably reads WWP every day.
    • Like Like x 1