Customize

[Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

[Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

From Marty. TL;DR version: DM, David Miscavige, had JB, John Brousseau, bug the hotel room in which MSH, Mary Sue Hubbard, was having a meeting. Also, DM issued the rule that no babies can be born to Sea Org Members while Suzette Hubbard, the daughter of L. Ron Hubbard, was pregnant and in the Sea Org.

I'm re-posting the the entire story because I think it is interesting. YMMV.

Suppression of family starting with L. Ron Hubbard’s family :
    ADDED:

California Penal Code § 632 provides:
    The statute was first added in 1967.

ESMB Thread: [Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

/
  2. Sponge Member

Re: [Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

As soon as I started reading this I was thinking "inb4 King Herod" lol, but then I see that was delt with further down.
  3. Anonymous Member

I was running with the divine right of kings......yikes
  4. Kha Khan Member

ADDED:

California Penal Code § 632 provides:
    The statute was first added in 1967.
  5. Anonymous Member

Diana was "shot"?

Literally?

If so, when? How? By whom?
  6. Anonymous Member

Hey Kha Khan, when Marty's book gets published, can you scan it and post it here too , so that we don't have to buy it? Would be awesome :)
  7. Anonymous Member

It is a shame that JB seems to be under Marty's wing, as he has a fuckload of incriminating evidence against DM, Marty and LRH. It is just a shame that this info will probably be filtered, sanitized and altered by Marty before we get to hear any of it.
  8. Kha Khan Member

Well, don't forget that JB also just incriminated himself, albeit on a charge that is probably long barred by the statute of limitations. But JB does have his own possible criminal liability, if any, to worry about.

/
  9. Anonymous Member

10. exOT8Michael Member

LOL @ Guy left Int Base.

He had to ESCAPE from Happy Valley.
    Dangerous and adventurous at best.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, you simpering, brainwashed cretin. I shall spell it out for you. Pay attention, fool.

All those nasty, terrible things you decry that DM did, he did within the organization your exalted "Source" set up. There are only 2 possibilities:

(a) Hubbard was who you think he was: an amazing and brilliant visioneer.

OR

(b) Hubbard was who he really was: a sleazy con man pretending to be who you think he was.

If (a), then all the evils you whine about were what he intended to leave to you.

If (b), then all the evils you whine about were just the natural consequence of a sleazy con man leaving his con running when he croaked. The most ruthless and psychopathic of those left behind clawed and backstabbed his way to the top of the con.

Either way, the logical conclusion is the same:

David Miscavige is L. Ron Hubbard's legacy.
  12. grumpus Member

Yes.

Except,
    Fixed.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wellllll... that may be. I think there's room for debate, not that we should want to fire up that particular debate yet again. Time will tell. :)
  14. Re: [Marty]: DM had JB bug hotel room of MSH

But how could marty become the new king saviour to all the duped people who will be leaving in their droves unless he puts it like that?
  15. Anonymous Member

???
    Does that mean the BBC has backed off from airing their planned Scientology expose with Mike Rinder?
  16. Anonymous Member

Ahh, the magic of self-delusion. The media has moved on, the story has been done to death in the media now. They need something new - and Marty could easily provide them with stuff if he wanted to expose himself to more scrutiny.

My punt is this: They are holding off for something more to develop or come out, then they will use the material as part of a bigger Scientology story. So more 'on hold' due to being to much 'old news' for Panorama (a CURRENT affairs program), than 'backed off'.

What's true for Marty, is what is true for Marty.
  17. Anonymous Member

Or if he wanted to expose Scientology to more scrutiny, and he doesn't want either. Just a surgical strike on the poison dwarf and his evil changes from the time of LRH and the Carebears.

Press to Marty: Sorry, NYPA. Give us something we can use.