Customize

Marty Endorses Freezone Site, Scientolipedia and David LaCroix. Slaps down Sneakster?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

This may be a bit inside baseball, but I find it interesting on the subjects of KSW, schism, etc. YMMV.

First, Marty has endorsed a Freezone site, now renamed "The Association of Professional Independent Scientologists," as providing "lists of dependable independent auditors":

Scientology Is Working
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/02/scientology-is-working/
    Secondly, Marty has endorsed Scientolipedia.org, and by implication its owner, David LaCroix:

Toronto Is Delivering

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/toronto-is-delivering/
    The link to "Chris’ profile" leads to his profile on Scientolipedia.org.

Marty apparently does not agree with the opinion of Michael A. Hobson, aka "Sneakster," Independent Scientologist, Indie 500 List #99, that "David LaCroix, the Freezone owner/operator of the Scientolopedia website" is a "viper," who acted with "evil intent," whom it would be "unwise" to keep as even a Facebook friend:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-group&p=743807&viewfull=1#post743807
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-group&p=743818&viewfull=1#post743818
    I very much doubt that Marty would refer people to, or cite as a reference, the website of someone he considered to be a "viper," who acted with "evil intent," whom it would be "unwise" to keep as an online friend.

I post this as a public service. You can't keep track of the players without a scorecard. coolwink.gif
  2. DeathHamster Member

LOL! I wonder how often they try Jedi mind tricks and are told "No, there's still no fucking car" and then forget the number of times that it didn't work?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Oh hai Michael!

Bytheway, we're still waiting for you to grow up.......now THAT would be a miracle!

juandice.jpg

6. Anonymous Member

They cannot keep track of their own lies. Marty spins and spins as needed just for his own profit. What a sack of shit.
  7. Marty has switched allegiances so many times, he can't keep his story straight anymore.
  8. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  9. Anonymous Member

inDependents are obviously run by Marty (and maybe even Mike). The problem I see is that the FZ are stupid enough as to believe what Marty says, even after they are being attacked by the indies.
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty created the word "independent Scientologist" and "Indie" himself didn't he?
    Before he coined those terms, there was just the Freezone.

Why didn't Marty simply join the rest of the Freezone and express his ideas within that group? if he thought they could be more Hubberdian in their thinking, surely that message would no be met with resistance would it?

I wonder if he was worried that since he had hurt so many of the people in the Freezone when he was officially representing the Scientology corporation, that they might still harbor grudges and not fully accept him into their club as one of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Ogsonofgroo Member

I think it may go back further than that but have no access to my old ref's since I retired the old MEmachine, I am thinking back to the bunch that did 'Squirrel-news' or some such in the late sixties, I could be mistaken but it seems to me that the term 'Indie' / 'independant was in use almst from the start of people trying to escape the control of ideas attributed to the fat, bloated, psychotic, episode called LRon. I stand to be correct and, if wrong, I will as usual bake a nice crow pie for myself.
    Anyone remember what I'm talkin' about?

Cheers!
  14. Anonymous Member

HEY INDIE SCIENTOGOLISTS!

Tired of following Marty Rathbun like sheep?

Uh huh?

You wanna be like a leader, and stuff?

Yeah?

Well, here's what you gotta do - you gotta get people out of Miscavige's cult, you gotta get their stories sworn as affadavits, and you gotta take on David Miscavige directly.

Like Marty did!

That's right, chicken-shits! Ain't no use going for the golden egg if you can't catch the goose!

Hell, that little bald freak Marty got little Napoleon Davey so mad, he actually sent Squirrel Busters Productions to his house.

Unless you got Squirrel Busters with at least FOUR video cameras attached to their Mickey Mouse hats, you ain't shit, homies.

The only way you gonna get respect is by showin' leadership

So - you wanna beat Marty at his own game?

Then do what Marty is too scared to do.

Get an arrest warrant for David Miscavige.

Come clean. Purify your soul in the beautiful eternal river of truth.

Set yourself free.Only then can you be worthy of leadership.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Rathbun knew that they wouldn't let him be their leader. He wanted to make sure that he could create a group that he could closely control. Even the FZ knows what a loon Rathbun is, and he clearly thinks the same of them.
  16. Anonymous Member

someone asked Marty about using Skype to audit on his blog:
    his reply:

"martyrathbun09 | November 7, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Reply
    "I am not subjecting my family to living hell for four years running for some idiots who do not even understand the first equation that makes auditing work. End of discussion on this blog about skype auditing. In anticipation of the whelpers, start your own blog. If your tech is so workable, you’ll blow this one away in no time."

and then someone asked him about being at the Indie party last year andthey asked about Capt. Bill Robertson and OT48. (Ron's Org)
    They wanted to know what he thought about it.
    his reply:
    "What I think is that they are six times cult as Church of Scientology Inc. 48 divided by 8 equals six."

more suprression at work Marty?
  17. Anonymous Member

If someone wants to "audit" by phone why should I care?
    If Indies are disagreeing on how best to "audit" that's a good thing: let the free market decide what style of auditine they want.
  18. Anonymous Member

Is this a technical term?
  19. Anonymous Member

The term goes back to the early 80s, I think, when Mayo and allies had a go at starting a non-COS Scientology group. And of course the assault on that group was lead by Marty.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

No. Google whelp
  21. Anonymous Member

Thanks, Marty. I'm glad we both know what this means.
  22. Anonymous Member

Please share what you think this means with those of us who don't know.
  23. fishypants Moderator

Bitches gonna bitch.

Let them bicker.

It works for us. :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Google is your friend. Anonymous is not.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Can you give me more hints. Google is confused too, all it came up with was this:

1. Madagascar Script - transcript from the screenplay and/or the movie

www.script-o-rama.com/movie.../madagascar-script-transcript.html
      Come on Marty, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Hey man ... We're going to the wide open spaces of Antarctica. To the ... Thanks for the party. ... I mean it just really, really I mean I tell you, just doesn't get any better than this, you know. ... And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes or white with black stripes.

2. Gilmore Girls - Transcript 102

www.crazy-internet-people.com/site/gilmoregirls/pages/s5/.../102.htm...
      Thanks. [She continues walking. Busy students are everywhere. She knocks ... PARIS: Although we're having sex three or four times a week, so apparently ... PARIS: And let me know before Tuesday, because I'm doing a paper for my .... [Marty sees Rory, and as her attention is turned to Lorelai he runs in the other direction.] ...

3. Testimonials - Talk To Animals

talktoanimals.com/testimonials
      Hi Marty, Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know how to express my feeling ... Thank you for helping me realize his last wishes, we both love you. ... I've been meaning to tell you, Emma has been totally different about the wind since .... The first time I saw him after our session, he gave me the look, “I'm glad you asked.
  26. muldrake Member

This moron actually thinks there are "equations" that make auditing work.

Does this sound like someone who understood math?

Marty, you are a fucking moron.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  27. fishypants Moderator

"There's one born every minute."
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Trolls gonna troll.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. thesneakster Member

Uh.... no.

Mark "Marty" Rathbun runs his blog, not us. He issues no orders and nobody reports their statistics to him for any sort oversight.

Perhaps he is an opinionated loudmouth, but then so am I.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  30. Quentinanon Member

Hey Michael A. Hobson, when are you going to write a "knowledge report" to the commanding officer of the Fifth Invader Force about those damned freezoners who audit over Skype? They need to be investigated, right?
  31. Anonymous Member

He offers "advices", much like Hubbard did when he was pretending not to run the Church of Scientology. :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Where's that darned ashtray?
  33. Quentinanon Member

Right here:
    a1477a.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Still sucking cocks, I see.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Thank you, Son.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

boy Mike, for someone who just thanked Marty "for putting his foot down" about Skype auditing, you certainly have talked a blue streak about him here. Calling him a loud mouth, how you don't agree with this or that ect.... I dare you to tell him everyhting you said here over in Martyville and see what happens.
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty'll assrape him, or more likely just not publish Hobjob's post.
  38. Anonymous Member

I miss hobson the sneak, boy he gives credit to his name. wouldn’t surprise me he is looking for a black gf just to be like marthey
  39. Anonymous Member

I think Hobson has decided to disconnect from us, or was forced by Marty. There goes the "communication" eh Hobster?
  40. Anonymous Member

He was seemingly scared off ESMB by all the people there with "personal experience" of Hubbard.