Customize

Marty finally set us up the bomb

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  2. ''Have you got anything in a blue fucking necktie?''

th?id=H.4753288771012548&pid=15.1.jpg
    monica-lewinsky_blue-dress.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not holding breath, but do want. Come on, Mahty.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

You know what would be funny? While DM and Co are dealing with this shit, more Clams flew the coop. I mean, would it not be the shit if more people like Mike and Marty not only made a run for it but then dropped Dox and or there was more video of the COS OSA goons trying to recover them? What a hoot that would be. Ray could strut in to court with a newspaper covering the latest whacky cult behavior.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Woo Hah Member

Magassimous might be a better descriptor of Marty.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. th?id=H.4717971255723609&pid=15.1.jpg
    The Maggasimous Dr. Marty Rathbun
    of the LRH Sequoia University PhD Institute
    (PhD fo 2 hundra dolla,holla, I is a Dr. now,yo!)

Indeed, as a magnanimous sesquipedailian, Marty's unparagoned in his misplaced www.bigwords.com linguistological musings. He's always gasconading about his excogitations and perspicacious perfidiousness which doesn't make sense to the unenlightened.
    Dr. Rathbun also has a masters in Circumlocution from Hubbard Academy.

(It's all just so, so Theta, Thx for unleashing this literary giant upon the masses Dr. Hubbard!)
    • Like Like x 9
  7. I'm so tired of Marty's Miscavige bad, Hubbard good propaganda for sale in book form.

Pay attention, Marty....... Believe it or not I wish all exes, including you, all the best but I will protest anyone who tries to promote the abusive monster L. Ron Hubbard in any way independent or otherwise like you do.
    You personally ordered the destruction of crucial Scientology logs to protect Hubbard's beloved scam.

Miscavige is a worse case scenario of Hubbard's brutal 'tech' and abusive policies in action. He's not capable of writng such rundowns and hypnotic processing that the master spewed forth so effortlessly.

It was L. Ron Hubbard's brutally insane and medically dangerous Introspection Rundown that took a physically healthy, mentally disturbed (by Hubbard processing) young woman named Lisa Mcpherson McPherson from this:
    th?id=H.4525247521032745&pid=15.1.jpg
    to This:
    An indescribable horrific mess after just 17 days of Hubbard's Introspection Rundown 'treatment': th?id=H.4767548074036430&pid=15.1.jpg

L. Ron Hubbard is the root cause of all Scientology Abuses

Miscavige and Rathbun are simply products of Hubbard's madness
    • Like Like x 12
  8. Good job to Marty Rathbun for his obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence. Very Well Done!!

Marty, do you still think Lisa is reading your blog, now that you are "not a Scientologist"?
  9. scoot John Allender Scoot of
  10. Whoever posted the above, still it is true what they said about Marty.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. AnonKat Member

Beating a dead horse I see
  12. Lisa McPhearson is also dead ... and Marty covered this shit up and destroyed evidence. So no, it is NOT a dead horse, motherfucker.

PS: can't wait till ESMB is back up and this faggots go away. Marty Apologists.
    martySuckburn
    This message by martySuckburn has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  13. AnonKat Member

meh
  14. Woo Hah Member

^ Yep, Marty's not a dead horse yet, so keep beating off.

< ducks >
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Who says you have to hide under an anon moniker to use rude entendre? Well done!
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Hi all,

This is Lisa.

I don't read Marty Rathbun's blog. I read this one, I am Anon. Si fuck the Rinderburns and his destruction of evidence.

ML, Lisa
    LisaMcPhearson
    This message by LisaMcPhearson has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. Marty Rathbun, the evil fuck of the century.

Together of course with Rinder, DM and LRH.
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. So you consider rathbun to be more evil then assad or saddam etc etc.
    Inb4youreplyyes.jpg
    Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. Leak:

MikeRinder
    This message by MikeRinder has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. I wonder what Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Karen de la Carriere, Jeffrey Augustine and Micheal Hobson feel about the Introspection Rundown as written by L. Ron Hubbard.
    MikeRinder
    This message by MikeRinder has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. Reminding people that Marty Rathbun destroyed evidence related to the death of a young woman. He should not be trusted until he pays for what he did.
    NeverForget
    This message by NeverForget has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  22. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ternet-amp-OSA&p=899414&viewfull=1#post899414

23. pungtang
    This message by pungtang has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. KKS, read below, asshole.

25. Reminder ... +1000000 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ QFT
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

And in the end, no book and no lawsuit.

Trade tokens for their private deal?
    • Like Like x 2