Customize

Marty: Freedumb Mag harasses Mike Rinder (video)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 10, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

I've been Fair Gamed too...but for some reason it only amuses me. Probably cuz I got no kids or outdoor pets to worry about.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

Normally it wouldn't be very well received to reveal WHO had donated something, but I've never heard of not being able to say HOW MUCH was donated.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. amaX Member

The Super Power Building had already cost about $30 million when they stopped construction the last time. The $90 million since then is what it cost to finish it. According to many scientologists, the money they're now gathering for the building is for "maintenance".
  4. Anonymous Member

"The $90 million since then.."
    Are you saying the total cost is about 120M?
    Harney herself alluded that 90m wasn't incorrect.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. amaX Member

That's exactly what I'm saying. The $90 million was what was projected to the contractors bidding on finishing the building. The cult can't outright lie to the people who are going to be doing the work. They have to give the people doing the bidding a number that's close. The shell and what was done of the exterior and interior had already cost about $30 million. It was a $30 million dollar shell that sat there for years.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Funny how if they'd built the damn thing ten years ago and spent the next ten years filling it with UFO moonbat bullshit devices they'd have been believed by the more logical moneymen who know the true cost of shit like this.

I don't think there can be many super-rich scifags left, watching that little dwarf piss away good investments like this. They might be hoodwinked, but they aren't totally stupid.

They have doubts.
  8. Anonymous Member

too lazy to link it here, but previous Martee video at the L.A. airport, Izzy Chait and his wife, very old, appearing and sounding like Alzheimer patients on steroids and Immodium, take a good look and listen. These are the sci whales. You can dress 'em up but you can't take them out of the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the warning about Immodium.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. subgenius Member

has anyone yet pointed out the sick irony of an older jewish guy, bragging about bringing in Farrakhanis?
    while using racial slurs
    or am i completely out of my mind?
    always a possibility
    this shit gets so high weird
    it takes your breath away sometimes
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

yes, it's been pointed out
    yes, you're out of your mind is a possibility
    yes, it's weird, but mostly shit
    which is why it takes your breath away

If you want to get higher, just google this Izzy Chait guy. mind blowin. When Sci took over CAN, he was the head guy or director or something. Oh, he was the go to guy for a lot of capers you wouldn't believe. Don't remember if it was him or his wife who's entire family was wiped out in the holocaust. And yet he/she's pulling off these human rights. Izzy was on some major jazz teams too, and has that antique auction thing.
    wealthy, and yet, hey Izzy Chait, U Just Following Orders?
  12. Anonymous Member

yes, it's been pointed out
    yes, you're out of your mind is a possibility
    yes, it's weird, but mostly shit
    which is why it takes your breath away

If you want to get higher, just google this Izzy Chait guy. mind blowin. When Sci took over CAN, he was the head guy or director or something. Oh, he was the go to guy for a lot of capers you wouldn't believe. Don't remember if it was him or his wife who's entire family was wiped out in the holocaust.

And yet he/she's pulling off these human rights abuses personally as well as funding them. Izzy was on some major jazz teams too, and has that antique auction thing. oh google it, there's so much more.
    Wealthy, and yet, hey Izzy Chait, U Just Following Orders?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DeathHamster Member

work.2963557.3.flat,550x550,075,f.bum-fight.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Ironhead Member

u just made my day