Customize

Marty & friends now offering courses for profit..

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, May 20, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

2. That reminds me....must work on course for gaining super paint drying watching powers.
  3. Anonymous Member

Uh, what does that part mean? Did they start this thing on January 12th of this year?
  4. Anonymous Member

Life is what you make it. Training is where you make it. That is the stupidest slogan I have ever heard. Well, the useless crap he's selling is suited, I guess.

Life is what you make it. Paying my mortgage is where I approve.
  5. Anonymous Member

Looks like.
  6. Smurf Member

The lead supervisor is Jim Logan who lives in Nova Scotia. John Aaron Williams & wife Candice lives is Los Angeles. The "courseroom" is located at a rundown strip mall in Havana, FL, a suburb of Tallahassee, FL. Would be interesting to know who actually works at the center.

The Courseroom
    Jim Logan lead Supervisor: slogan@eastlink.ca
  7. Natter Bored Member

Smurf, I disagree. Let the indies start up their own Indie version of Hubbard crap. Free market, let it cut into the monopoly of the totalitarian cult of Scientology.

I hope both Marty's camp and Miscavige's camp get into an all out war and destroy each other. Both sides are nuts.

Looking forward to Miscavige shitting himself, and both sides flailing around trying to knock the other camp down using Hubbard Ethics tech, black PR, skullduggery, Fair Game (which no longer exists) and what-have-you. Fuck em both, they deserve each other.

For the curious, here is the direct link to the HQS checksheet referred to in OP, without having to go through the Indie web site.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWWACZCG

Sample, here's the 1st page of the 12 page checksheet

indiehqschecksheetpage1.gif

This new Indie Hubbard Qualified Scientologist Course is indeed very similar to the very old 70's HQS course. Suitably designed to brainwash newcomers.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Anonymous Member

Cause over life yuk-yuk-yuk

how much $ ? wot?
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 9
  10. Has anyone thought of actually pooning the Cult of Scientology?
  11. Anonymous Member

They'll find out eventually.
  12. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

The guy who wrote it probably isn't American. 1/12 reads December 1st to me, for example.
  13. From reading comments on Marty's blog, Jim has been mentioning the "course room" for a while now so probably is running already.

Also, not sure how straightforward a lawsuit against them is. I believe a previous lawsuit threw out "trade secrets" claims from CoS. If they have acquired all their materials legally, is there really a case here?

I suspect the Mormons can't sue if you buy a bunch of their books and start teaching the stuff. The religious angle works against them too.
  14. Anonymous Member

In Tallahassee? Hillbillies.
  15. anonymous612 Member

Especially since it says the 1/12. I'd read that as "the first of December".
  16. Anonymous Member

That bit about Non-Confidential Downloads is very likely making Miscavige hopping mad.

Last page of the checksheet. I don't believe Scientology copyrighted Diana Hubbard's compilations.
    Regardless, the Indies revised the checksheet, so the copyright claim doesn't really hold water.

The document is simply a 12 page checksheet, a list of materials to read and actions to do, to study the old HQS course.

All of the LRH books to be read on the course can be purchased in wog, public bookstores.

Book: The Fundamentals of Thought
    Book: Dianetics 55!
    Book: The Problems of Work
    Book: Self Analysis

The indies have their own version of the coursepack

Independent HQS Course Pack

The HCOBs contained in the Indie coursepack are all in the red Tech volumes, which are not confidential, and can probably be purchased in public bookstores, although possibly as a special order from Bridge Publications.
  17. Anonymous Member

So are they going to be trying to make the same claims as a non-religious organization ?
    Or are they going to cloak themselves as LB puts it in religion ?
    Cuz the word Religion is the only thing that keeps CoS's doors open. With out it, this is an open invitation to regulation.

Dear OSA,
    If Marty is claiming he is auditing away body thetans, you may want to double check and make sure he is really auditing them away, and not just claiming he is. It would be a shame if your fine process of removing alien mojo from a reacitve mind is being miss applied by some out-tech charlatan. Simply send in one of your operatives undercover to see if Marty really can zap away these engrams. If he cant be sure to report it to the proper authorities.

thanks.
    Anon
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DeathHamster Member

Marty and friends do seem to have OSA's DA machine riled up.

martyrathbunblog.com/mark-rathbun/catching-turncoat-indie-spies/ (CoS site, not Marty!)
    continued...
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DeathHamster Member

I wonder who they think their audience for this is? Wavering publics looking for info on Marty, closet Independents, Marty, us, what?

Well, hopefully it ramps up the paranoia levels inside CoS to new levels of insanity.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. lostatsea Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. DeathHamster Member

LOL! Is he seriously using a takeoff on the RPF motto?!1?!
    The RPF is what you make it.
    The RPF is where you make it.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

hey Smurf is Candice ex COS?
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

I knew it wouldn't be long until the MaRty party started the tactics of snitching on each other like the Hitler Youth* was instructed to snitch on their parents and others in their neighbor hood. (*unintentional Godwin's - it just so happens that Hitler started a cult as well - completely coincidental that the Hitler Youth is best known for this culty snitch tactic that makes them all paranoid and able to turn on friends for the "greater good".)

Basically all people need to do is accept MaRty is always right and the problem is solved.
  25. RightOn Member

maybe they won't get sued 'cause they have some juicy stuff on DM & Co.?
  26. DeathHamster Member

What part of (CoS site, not Marty!) are you having trouble with?
  27. Anonymous Member

My bad, missunderstanding from your lack of context. Was reading post as if Marty was looking for spies in his organization. As you posted directly under a request for OSA to spy on Marty.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

Can't you just feel the theta?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Smurf Member

30. another123 Member

well, looks like Marty deserves on of his own. Done.

• Like Like x 1
  31. L. Ron Hubbard was a deeply disturbed, abusive, hypocritical, controlling fraud, drug abuser and pathological liar who somehow convinced his followers that his totally made-up lifetime of "research" somehow solved all the mysteries of the universe and mankind. LRH lied about every single accomplishment in his bio, every 1.

Dianetics: The Modern "Science" of Mental Health had no verifiable science behind it whatsoever, just Hubbard's insane horseshit stolen from many sources and convoluted into a "Religion" once his "Science" of the mind was completely debunked. There has never ever been even 1 Clear, that's nono, ZERO, all crazy LRH bullshit, a conjob from jump street.

Once adherents bought in and allowed themselves to be conned into Hubbard's hypnotic auditing processing techniques and controlling training routines of Scientology for countless hours, they end up being totally controlled unfortunately and learn to control new members as well.

This controlled behavior keeps getting reinforced to the point they actually believe in Hubbard's "entheta" which removes all critical thought against anything negative about Hubbard or Scientology to the point they no longer read news or believe any of the abuses going on right in front of them.

Any "religion" or group that requires sec-checks and written knowledge reports of any member even hinting at something negative concerning Hubbard or Scientology is a totalitarian, extremely abusive organisation that certainly in no way offers the Bridge to total freedom and the ability to communicate with anyone on any subject when their bridge is in fact, by design, out of the question being capable of providing any freedom when no critical thought is allowed.

Noone is more suppressed than long time Scientologists.

Many are waking up and moving on since the thousand of abuses, scams and lies have been exposed particularly in the last few years.

There is a much better life outside of this abusive, controlling, slave-like system and I hope all Scientologists come out from under Hubbard's gruesome controlling spell one day.

I feel sorry for all who have gotten caught up in it, most with good intentions and now support the big con whole-heartedly and will lie and con others themselves to protect their evil cult.

The ultra-hypocritical Scientology Bridge to Total freedom is actually the Tunnel to Total Suppression.

Imho, every single Scientologist is an SP, how ironic and very sad.

That's Independent and regular Scientologists, all have been mindfucked by LRH and his abusive policies.

All are guilty of OUI-LRH and unfortunately operating under Hubbard's influence is very dangerous to one's mental well-being.
    • Like Like x 10
  32. Loki's spawn Member

Lol. Corporate $cientology vs. Marty and the Gang.
    It's like the ultimate battle between the Three Stooges and Laurel and Hardy.
  33. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

THAT is a great post.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. LocalSP Member

How did we miss this? It's been around since January. And it is a call in show. wink wink nudge nudge.
    • Like Like x 5
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

How did all the hornets fail to see the penis in their nest for so long? Easy: it's really dark in thar.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

i'm bored.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

Indie Idle Org?

Prolific poster Wieber posted this on OCMB

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35426

Suron Tailoring & Alterations

101 E 9th Ave
    Havana, FL 32333-1623, United States
    (850) 539-1305

[IMG]
  40. This indy org is hopping compared to the Ideal orgs.
    • Like Like x 2