Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. AnonLover Member

rutube or similar mirror for those of us at werk that cant download this big until l8er?
  2. Caliwog Member

Apparently he lets people pay whatever they think the services are worth. Knowing what Co$ charges, I'm sure they pay him pretty well.

That body style of Ford pickup was made from 1997-2004, so it can't be that new. Cigarettes and e-meters are expensive, you know.

And can I just say that this whole thing is so much blog fodder that I don't know what to do with myself.

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Where did this cult version of Squirrel Busters come from?
  4. Anonymous Member

Me neither. One thing is for sure though, none of the antagonists' conduct in there reflect well on Scientology.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. vaLLarrr Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvZaE1Ceocw

Mirrored. Fuck the OTs. John Allender sucks cock on Hollywood Boulevard.

This is worthless LRH tech in action at the highest level. This is where the money goes.

Fat rednecks with little cameras taped to their heads. Only a sci-fi author could dream of such bullshit.

:D
    • Like Like x 13
  6. annoncangirl Member

Funny how the edited the "BOY" out!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Where's this cult view of the video sourced from?
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. annoncangirl Member

From Martyr's blog...

View attachment 1a9fcbd3c29bd2d9a390682d476f4788?s=48&d=identi Mike Laws | April 19, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Reply
    Marty,
    I don’t know if you remember, when DMs crew came in to break and remove VAs RTC crew, I specifically remember DM making a huge deal out of the black fabric jackets we had at the time with red emboidered “Squirrel Busters”, a reminant of the 80s movement or “Mayo Campaign”. I remember DM saying clear as day “it makes RTC look like a hit squad”. 25 years later he is runing his own hit squad, exactly per his own words.
    I found this rather amusing.
    [/QUOTE]
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty has a sugardaddy.
  11. Really?! I thought Marty would've been too embarrassed to let that loose!
  12. Anonymous Member

The internet. We own it. Nothing can be squirrelled away by the cult.

All their dox are belong to us.
    • Like Like x 12
  13. subgenius Member

For all the OT powerz there on both sides, neither can make the other go away, and they all act stupid.
    But at least $cientology has that going for it.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Diablo Member

Create a flier which has his picture from the squirrel busters incident and then put the URL on it so everyone that knows these fucktards know who they are and what they stand for. Making them outcasts in their own town is the best revenge ever! Hit their neighborhood, work and cult location!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

You guys delivered again! Thanks
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

Two OT's in action who can't keep it together. I've seen Allender up in Anons' faces during a protest and they were not flustered like Marty, lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

No, its there.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 8
  19. annoncangirl Member

You're right...just went and watched again...I guess I missed it the first time!!
  20. Anonymous Member

should I see if Marty will take it on his blog?
  21. Anonymous Member

*70 ties potrnon music starting in the backlgrounf* Chika baw waw waw
  22. JamesFranco Member

And now due to their failure to hide the video, we now have a perfect version of that logo to have out way with. @2:36 :)
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Optimisticate Member

Marty goes to the door of a so-called public building on a public sidewalk on a public street and it's "trespassing". Four assholes obviously trespass onto private property and it's "asking questions".

This is like the whole looting/gathering thing after Katrina. Sort of.

It's really quite sad. They all need mental help that scientology will not, cannot, provide.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Most of the shoopers here could do that logo in their sleep, ain't no big thang.
    As for failure to hide the vid, yep, they must have taken a lesson from some of their YT trolls, as bright a bunch that ever dwelled in a lightless cave at the bottom of the ocean.
    LRH 'tech' at its very best, expect no less!
    :p & *popcorn*
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Anyone have any idea of what Martyr might be talking about here, or is he just full of shit again? I watched the vids from both perspectives, and it looked to me like he and Allender were both standing close to each other having their verbal slapfight when Marty went for a mic rip because he got butthurt.

It would be hilarious if Marty gets charged and convicted of a crime for this, because in the absence of any other evidence, that's what it looks like to my eye as a neutral party with no particular love for either Marty or the CoS cronies - a crime.
  26. Anonymous Member

And don't forget that those 4 idiots actually travelled from California to Texas just to deliver their squirrel message. I mean did they drive? Did they catch a flight? They must have spent around 2000 US dollars on this operation, that's even before the costs of their stupid head gear and scary sun glasses. If anyone could benefit from a help of a psychiatrist, it's them.
    Something needs to be done about the CoS tax exempt status. I mean technically this idiotic visit to Texas is also tax free.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Crime of what? Assault? Pleeeease. Even if there was physical violence there, it was of such a minor degree, that the DA would never bother prosecuting. In addition, the nutty squad clearly provoked Marty by flying from California to Texas and showed up at his home with nothing but an offensive message. No legal person in his/her right mind would prosecute this shit.
    But if it gets to court it would be more embarassing for Miscavige than Marty. He'll have to explain what the hell his people were doing at Marty's home, wearing T-shirts with Marty's likeness on them.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Optimisticate Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. annoncangirl Member

spewing her usual bullshit!! That girl needs a hobby....BAD!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Diablo Member

Yeah, why does the IRS allow 501c3 cult to use "church" funds to go and commit crimes?

BULLSHIT! SEND TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. Diablo Member

TAX THE CULT...and the fucking little self conscious slappy midget!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. xenubarb Member

With their hats on backwards...
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

It looks like she accidentally replied to someone else's reply using the wrong sockpuppet at one point.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

I've seen her also post as Vicky a few weeks ago.
  35. Diablo Member

I've seen her also post as Snatchy a few weeks ago.
  36. Bonebreaker Member

That’s what makes this so funny you know the small one ordered this action.
    These guys don’t scratch their ass without DM approval.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Diablo Member

Exactly, and now they are trying to take the video down because they all looked retarded and defeated. Imagine the fallout for leaking it and letting it fall into our hands!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Midget looks like he is break dancing but he is just fucking nuts!!
    • Like Like x 3
  38. subgenius Member

(I like the "triple" understatement) Triples are fucking awesome. Maybe better than a homer. (Doh!)
    Like a cut that don't kill you. Just makes you wish you were dead.

Must give Tony his due.
    And the Voice.

Used to get the treeware version delivered.

Tony! You glorious bastard.

Someone send him the anon grabbed Co$ version.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. AnonLover Member

at the end, it seems to me that it appears that marty's feet was still in his driveway? erego on his own private property, when he yanked the mic. (so so nice of the goon squad to repeat it more than once in their own footage to conveniently prove that pt if thats the case)

and i'm if not mistaken, in Texas marty could have marched the goon squad off his property at gun point once they refused to leave, and been fully within his rights so long as the gun was legal/regi'd? iow - mic yank on his own privy property = charges??? In TEXAS??? Muhahahahha GTFO LMAO!!!

also - 1st half of goon squad's vid with clearwater mecca footage, totally irrelevant. to put that in there screams I AM STOOOOOOPID ENUFF TO THINK SOMEBODY WILL BUY THIS WHOLE ASININE CREEPFEST as a POSITIVE THING.

rofl! shi just keeps getting funnier and funnier! methinks their vid just took it from pure comedy gold, to triple platinum comedy classic that will rank right up there with WBM's "mad picket" on the list of all time greatest laughs at cult's expense in no time flat!
    • Like Like x 9