Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Diablo Member

marty should have kicked that fat fucker in the ass when they were coming around the truck toward the street...it would have been out of the camera's view. I would have kicked their asses down the fucking stairs...come to my house, dare you!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 6
  3. LOL,

Just saw this comment on "Squirrel Busters" youtube station that currently has no videos up.

John Allender, one of L. Ron Hubbard's cherished Elite OT8's, has clearly arrived at the bitter end of LRH's Bridge to Total Freedom, no success story necessary, John, just put down the cans and back away slowly from your total mindfuck in Scientology.

John "Look at me, I'm Crazy" Allender, WAKE-UP, Good God Man, Take a look at yourself, WOW, imean WTF?

Get some Help elsewhere because, No, No ,No a thousand times NO,....... Scientology???????.... They can't help you with that, Scientology caused THAT.

You should sue the bastards, u fucked, man.

Wait til OT9? OT27?? It's always "on the next level", Hubbard's con is......

Shhhhhh, gtfo, seriously......

Sincerely,

Sum Ting Wong

Disturbingly Wong
    • Like Like x 5
  4. AnonLover Member

there's no sidewalk on that street, and it appears to me as if the concrete pads dont extend whole way out to street line.

Note the neighbor's mailbox & how far their grass extends in the property along side the shack... free standing mailboxes gotta be within 20" of the property line facing the street where i live. and imma thinking thats puts the property/street line well past the concrete parking spot pads that are sitting a good ways back from the road + expanded shoulder

[IMG]
  5. Diablo Member

Let's show all his neighbors his activities in Texas for his crazy cult! I like how the midget travels in luxury, has manicures, haircuts over $250, custom motorcycles and limo's...Look how the people who do his dirty work live??

Koolaid anyone???
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

A. Marty had knowledge they were recording him...the cameras and mic were more than visible.
    B. No one has confirmed that this was private of public land when the mic was grabbed/stolen.
    C. Texas is one party consent
    D. Stealing the mic won't do crap as all the cameras and the boom mic also record sound. Empty gesture.
    E. If this (being recorded) was a concern for Marty, he should not say anything, close his front door, and call the cops.

Marty was played like a fiddle. He would make a terrible anon with his short fuse, intentional shoving and his justification of touching another's property. Has no sense of humor. He should have just posed and had his picture taken with the Squirrel Busters for the lulz.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Diablo Member

thank you for the OSA POV!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  9. I Don't get what all the legal analysis of this train wreck is all about?

I wonder if case studies of Bumfights are analysed in Law School nowadays?
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Diablo Member

exactly, take it for what it's worth...Loser cult members harrassing former loser cult members. WINNING!
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Anonymous Member

Oh you.
    Marty is still a scilon, even if not officially. I would like Miscavige and him to destroy each other. Cage match id possible. Maybe give Davey a small weapon because he is so short.
    Just because I hate DM, doesn't mean I cannot glory in the failings of Marty as well. Marty would be Dave if he could, ya know.
    • The cult fails because they went to someone's home with a member (Allender) who has a history of harassing a person at the private residence. They were dressed silly (but as was mentioned on another board...the silly attire may have been just another way to make Marty mad at the lack of respect), and they just come off as jerks.

• Marty fails because he reacted just like they wanted him to. He should know better. Also he fails because he knows stuff the FBI should know, but won't relay this because either he will also be in trouble OR it will make Hubbard/Scientology look bad...thus hurting his revenue stream.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 23
  13. AnonLover Member

rofls - oh sponge... lmao, best shoop evar
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. adhocrat Member

anyone know how much it would cost to make Sponge's shoop into a life sized stand alone poster, and how to do it? That'd be awesome at the next protest.
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ THIS!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RightOn Member

Thanks for cracking me up today Sponge!
    that deserves and award!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Diablo Member

what law would stop anyone from standing out in front of his house with it??? haha

I'll do it...can your super OT8 powers stop me?!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Sponge this is some quality shooping right there, and the best part about it is a chump like Allender probably thinks it's a complement
  20. AnonLover Member

maybe cheaper than u think if u got some basic supplies....

http://www.blockposters.com/

^^use freebie service and print supersized image on multiple sheets of paper, stick sheets together on heavy carboard or cheap ass plywood. cut out with dremel?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. LocalSP Member

Picasa3 has a poster making tool that would be perfect for this.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. RightOn Member

oooo ooo ooo Mr Kotter!!!
    Have the image put on a cake so you can eat his face lol
  24. Mark Cabian Member

I couldn't see. It says Content Unavailable. Also, this account is not related to me.
  25. Anonymous Member

Wait, the shoop. Does the cane have a HubbMisDildo on top?
  26. anonakatie Member

Scientologist=no humor.
    • Like Like x 2

27. DM wanted Freakin Laser Beams attatched to your heads, Allender, gl on the RPF.........
  28. Anonymous Member

I coudln't help but chuckle when Marty elbowed what's his face
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

The 'triple' bit was because I do not think the home run has been hit yet, but, that said, the bases are loaded :p
  30. Anonymous Member

Where are your tax dollars going? Exhibit one. OSA Fucktard Squad.
    Where are your auditing fees going? Exhibit one. OSA Fucktard Squad.

PS. IF this fucktardery is NOT Cult approved and ordered and paid for, then you are running a shit-shape Church of Fucktards going on their crazy independant little frolics, putting the Cult in a bad light, with money that could be spent on the saving the planet, Mr Miscavige. ;)

PPS. Please don't disband the Fucktard Squad.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

More shooping material

2hnsx6p.jpg

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 8
  32. Anonymous Member

Anon in the Santa hat has excellent zen confront. Mahty and teh indies should study and learn.
  33. Anonymous Member

how many DVDs would it take to mail them out to the surrounding 27 blocks?
  34. JUST SAW THE FUCKING VIDEOS (been busy) AND LET ME TELL YA WE FUCKING LOLING OVER HERE! INSTA-CLASSICS! In discussions here locally everyone agrees that Marty needs to get himself a double barrel microphone to stick in those faggots faces next time - quit being subtle, this is TEXAS dammit! He could have shot them through the door and claimed he saw guys with "guns" out the window, possible Scilon Assassins there to make Marty
    "suicide", (RIPSHAWNNEVAR4GET) don't take no chances u know. a few years max for second degree manslaughter IF EVEN THAT (this is Texas). Scibot lawyers would have a hard time explaining why 3 guys from out of state are harassing a Texan on his property, we don't take kindly to those kind of shenanigans around these parts. Those goofballs got off easy with a busted mic, he was well within his right to lunch them with knuckle sandwiches. But seriously, get a mossberg 500 for your own protection Marty. PIC RELATED

mossberg_500_22.jpg

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYnLvTKMoIJkWiPQ4ayF760BjnC8gbs View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk9zTHI4i62XWeJd-5OY0bj5YjIiHZO [IMG]
    inb4alltexanscrazy
    last edit: grammarar errers
    • Like Like x 7
  35. Anonymous Member

Srsly. He looks rattled and paranoid. Anons never do.
  36. Anonymous Member

Not in Texas. In Texas you can record anyone w/out their permission. Trufax.
  37. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Smurfy, you sure that is Tyler Van Homissen? I know people have batted it back and forth, but it doesn't really look like him?
  39. Anonymous Member

^^^should say Van Hoomissen
  40. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 3