Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. DeathHamster Member

df950915.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 6
  3. incog712 Member

Wasn't it Allender who set up that ridiculous neighborhood flyer, pwning Delorme and the county with the whole Anon is super school bus burning terrists? Delorme really should get a good look at this shit if she's still around.
  4. Smurf Member

Every state has exemptions to the law when the recording was done to document a crime taking place. Eventually, the courts have to decide whether a crime had taken place and whether the recording was legal or not.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes, he was, yes she is, and poons have been sent to county, city and neighborhood leaders. More couldn't hurt...
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

TAX THE CULT!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. adhocrat Member

Odd you should say that. I'm about half done with my next sign...
    taxcult.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

On their own property? I am thinking not.
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Well, Marty should have had a bit of a pause at that whole scene as it was he who came up with the whole Squirrel Busters idea to go after prior squirrels like David Mayo. Except the shirts them were a different color.
  12. Optimisticate Member

13. over9000OT Member

I can vouch for that.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. xenulondon Member

On the other hand: it shows his emotional reaction when he was told that the guy's name was John Allender. Given that he just realised it was a creepy stalker going after this woman, he's probably allowed a free pass on tearing a mic of his hand. IANAL, obviously.

i.e. he might have done the right thing. (In the context of the daily harrasment he has been receiving, it's no biggie. None of us should ever do anything like that though...) :D
  16. xenulondon Member

1. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be to see this FGT attempting to bullbait the troooolls from www.motherfuckery.org?
    2. Thanks Marty, for providing all this entertainment. PS - when Miscavige falls, we're still going to troll the fuck out of you if you do any culty shit with your followers

I wondered why people bother with tech outside Co$. The reason: it's better than suicide. Imagine if you'd spent decades on Scientology (in time and money), you might feel want to an hero. At least this way, you can stay in contact with your other ex-cult members & buddies.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Optimisticate Member

I would think that one would never act like a scientologist - flyer someone's neighborhood like a scientologist or stand outside someone's home like a scientologist or just send someone a picture of their own home like a weird serial stalker scientologist or bull bait like a scientologist.

Ask yourself "is this something scientology would do?" If the answer is "yes", consider not stooping to their level, no matter how lulzworthy it is.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Triumph Member

yep
  19. Daverator Member

Yeah, but that wasn't the first time he told him. It was the first time that he said it on the tape. I don't think that it was an emotional reaction. He probably thought that it was a bad-ass thing to do. Earlier when he told them to get off his property, it sounded kind of stilted when he threw in that extra "boy." It didn't sound natural at all, but something done for his viewer's sake.
  20. subgenius Member

yeah
    and on their video he gives one of them a shove with his shoulder
    either shit or call the police
    he thinks he's a bad-ass
    he's just an ass
    • Like Like x 5
  21. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 5
  22. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 3
  23. It's funny how Mr. Rathburn hasn't figured out that he is not unique. He is not the first nor the last. He is just one of many high level Scientologists who have had to leave and be made into the enemy. It all started with LRH Jr, thru to John McMaster, Vosper, Armstrong, Prince, Mayo, etc. That should be a red flag right there. He must think he is different and that all those others deserved what they got. He really should read or re-read ANIMAL FARM by Orwell. The same thing happened to "Snowball". It's really nothing new.

Shows you how the Scientology lifestyle really isolates you from the real world and keeps you from finding out things that you really should know about. He still keeps the faith for Ron Hubbard in spite of all he has seen.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

Exactly. And he still can't see that there is no such thing as OT. Wow.
  25. xenulondon Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. xenulondon Member

Aren't Miscavige's Squirrel busters being anti-religious bigots, by not allowing Marty Rathburn to practice his "religion"!?!? I mean, that's a hate crime! They should be on religious freedom watch.

I love how gawker is embedding vlarr's video. when you click the YouTube link in the gawker piece, you are taken to vlar's YouTube page where his comment about them sucking cocks on Hollywood Bvd is very prominent.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

wow - Gawker picked this up...wow
  28. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

Way different Avatar there compared to here, but certainly same name.

No matter who it was, it was a solid hit on the suck puppeteers.
  31. conatus Member

ae5957e1-a57e-4a41-a0e3-bad8f81eee6c.jpg
  32. adhocrat Member

U make the sign then. I'll need it Saturday.
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Anonymous Member

Love this comment

Marty as Martin Luther ? ! Gawker, you totally fucked up on that analogy.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Take it easy.... In a sense it kinda is that way... There just really is no precedent for such a fucked up circumstance.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Ummmm...you don't the option to edit a comment without being the one who posted it.
    Glad you loved your own comment, doofus.

(although it was a nice comment)
  36. DeathHamster Member

Martin Luther did seem to believe a lot of weird shit, and I do mean shit. (I'd link, but Google seems to be offline right now.)
  37. conatus Member

eldB6.jpg

I briefly hovered between NYPA and Anonymous Delivers and chose the latter. File is JPG and should print 24x36 at 72 dpi, also available here. Alternately, you can haz PDF. Printing you are on your own for, try a Kinko's if you have no access to large-format color output. Can also be tiled and printed in sections on a smaller home printer.

I accept payment via the usual Pfizer vouchers or comparable value in generic antidepressants. Better yet, just send a pic of yourself with it!
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Anonymous Member

Muchas Gracias for the PDF!
  39. adhocrat Member

Great. Just make that up on a 20x30 inch poster board and send it along. I'll be waiting eagerly for the UPS guy. And since you're at it, come up with something good for the other side. Thanks in advance
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Several Indies have criticized him on his blog for letting his anger get the best of him. He's calling them all assholes & tools of OSA.
    • Like Like x 2