Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Hey waitaminute, I thought we were all assholes & tools of OSA.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Smurf Member

It wasn't a set-up. John Allender has a long reputation for being a bully and making physical threats. He's an OT VIII with a severe mental problem. I can see why DM would send him to harass & try to introvert Marty. A known bully bullbaiting another known bully.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. "Get off my property, BOY"

"Get off the property good BOY"

I can't watch this enough times. It cracks me up every time. Marty is most likely convinced that he's using his OT powers (aka the ones not to be used as parlor tricks) to scare the culties off his porch. Watching the Squirrel Busters version of the events is funnier. He's obviously the bigger bully in the scenario, using pejorative words like 'BOY', and uses the omgsogreat tech to ward off the minions. Howthefuck does he not see how stupid this all is? Why to people give him the moneys?
  4. Natter Bored Member

OTs trolling OTs
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  6. THe question you have to ask is.... Who is really using OT powerz? BEcause OT8 who could be "Dauntless Defiant Resolute" Is getting scared away by REAL OT powerz. BAsically.... who failed and who succeeded?

Anyway you look at it, the Scilons outnumbering 4to 1 were driven away by Mahty, who must have used OT to get rid of the,
  7. Anonymous Member

FIFY better
  8. Anonymous Member

I saw several goonish morons wearing tripods on their heads and matching iron-on $.99 decal T-shirts harass (bullbait) a private citizen on his property. Although his front door is technically (and legally) an easement for public services they were clearly harassing someone at their home and I did see that the homeowner had the upper hand.

But......the homeowner clearly used Scilon techniques to assault (and possibly batter) one of these goonish morons while on the homeowner's porch and then make decisive choices to follow them out twice to a public street then assault (and possibly batter) the microphone goon while possibly causing property damage (microphone). The goonish morons exhibited facial signals of fear and submissiveness throughout the event while the homeowner exhibited physical signs of aggressiveness, possessiveness, and general ape-like brutish behavior.

Conclusion - no super powers were actually used in this 3-4 minute altercation by either party.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. adhocrat Member

And pure win for the peanut gallery and popcorn crowd
    • Like Like x 4

10. Maybe that's the whole point.... Neither side is using any visible LRH tech. Neither one is applying the tech. One side has to be a bully with 4 people and run away defeated, while the other side loses their temper and damages things.
  11. adhocrat Member

sounds to me like they're using the tech perfectly. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Actually that was exactly my point. I was trying to break it down from a legal Wog POV and conclude that they are all goons, cut from the same cloth.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. JAsavesSWCwDistr_v1.jpg

John Allender by Sponge
    • Like Like x 6
  14. AnotherSock Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

i like my popcorn with butter

can we have moar videos
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

No expects the squirrel inquisition.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Anonymous Member

Stay calm. We're witnessing divide and rule operations, up close.

The more that the divisiveness infects this gaggle of nincompoops and clumsy, incompetent thugs, the better. If Marty keeps losing pages of his script, continues to get his lines mixed up, it's a win, for our side.

So whaddya gonna do? Fuggedaboutdit.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Optimisticate Member

He may have left the building, but he hasn't left the cult.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

That might be, but in this particular video I didn't see a bully, I saw a stuttering goof, having difficulty to find his words, accompanied by three other goofrads. And they left the property not because of Marty's overwhelming intellect, it's just that they probably remembered he actually owns of the property and they have no right to intrude without permission.
  21. Even though Marty didn't handle the situation as well as someone who is not all fucked up on Scientology, he did handle it better than Miscavige or Hubbard would have.

Miscavige would have run and hid from them and order everyone away from the windows and doors.

Hubbard would have waddled away, found a closet to hide in, curled himself up into a fetal position crying about the evil psychs being after him, until someone could get a doctor to jack him up with sedatives, then he would have written a bulletin on how to handle a situation like that properly.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Damn that close-up shot of LRH. He really was a bloated ugly fat slug.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. That's 1 Badass look. Do all OT8's come with cranialcams attatched?
  24. Anonymous Member

I'll bet Midgetscavige is getting his slappy tech ready for when he meets John Allender.

Hit him back John! Don't let him degrade you! He isn't even OT8!!! LMFAO!!
  25. Anonymous Member

When they're usin' tech,
    outside the Church,
    who you gonna call?
    SQUIRREL BUSTERS!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Actually, I think he says "big boy". Which is even funnier
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Allender was stuttering. As an ex, I think they were a bit intimidated because they believe Marty is an SP. For scientologists this takes a lot of "confront".
  28. xenulondon Member

Meh, I don't have a problem with superpower beliefs, I mean it's no more absurd that what Jesus and Allah fan boys are in to.
  29. Anonymous Member

I agree. It's when those supposed superpower OTs show up and stutter and run away even when there's like FOUR of them and only ONE of their enemies - they get scared and take off.

This is OTVIII power. This is what people pay half a million dollars for. Of course even without scientology OT powers they'd still look like nervous fat old-ass douchebags.
  30. xenulondon Member

This sounds like a trolling challenge.

Although, imagine if someone him had a short circuit in his brain, and he went wild with gun
    oh yeah, Rex Fowler

Check out his completions: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/john-allender.html
  31. Anonymous Member

32. xenulondon Member

I take it this is scilon speak. Tranlation, pls?
  33. DeathHamster Member

Introvert = CrushingYourHeadFun.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

"introversion: a looking in too closely; having one’s attention and interest directed upon oneself."

Ever been in a crowd and you did something stupid and people look at you funny and you think to yourself "I fucked up" and you want to go hide somewhere?
    That's introversion, as scilons are referring to it.
  35. over9000OT Member

Yeah, that's mine. Turns out I wasn't really all that clever or original when I picked my failbook name. All hail WWP Mark Cabian... boooo to fagbook Mark Cabian/o9t.

One of my coworkers saw me watching this video and asked what it was. I let him watch the whole thing without comment. My coworker's mind was clearly full of fuck and he said that that was why he tried to stay out of Texas as much as possible.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

If only the Scientologists were as upfront as Christians and Muslims with their supernatural beliefs. But no, they prefer to run their religion based just as if it was a switch and bait con.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

gah... I meant "prefer to run their religion just as if it was a bait and switch con"
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Jeff Jacobsen Member

DM sent a crew to push Marty's buttons. They succeeded. That's about the whole story until somebody gets charged with something.
  39. Anonymous Member

They pushed his button and ran away scared. And they got humiliated on YouTube for the planet to see for themselves how scientology is so full of fail.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

What makes you think they were scared? I don't see that they are scared.

When I see them leaving on the street, my thought was how loser I would feel if I were in their shoes. There is a nice sunny day, quiet settings (I think I might be jealous), you can hear the birds, a bit of wind in the trees, a view on the sea, seemed like a very relax place to be, and just a nice walk around would have been a good idea of how to spend a nice afternoon, but there they are making a fool of themselves instead, and they likely have to report back to be debriefed on all this silliness. I wonder if any of them, while going there, had this feeling of saying "Fuck all this nonsense, I'm sick of it" and go see Marty to have a nice cold drink with him instead and just talk about all and nothing in particular (except Hubbard of course!)
    • Like Like x 4