Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 16
  2. RightOn Member

wow
    deelish
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Triumph Member

John Allender "International Moron of Mystery" Esq
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Natter Bored Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

"A group of four men wearing skyblue t-shirts and black caps with the words 'Squirrel busters productions' turned up at his door and said they were there to look at his 'PC meters' - a piece of scientology equipment - and check his 'tack'."

lol
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Triumph Member

I think those wacky Brits heard that wrong.... "they said they were Proctologist" .."and the wanted to inspect his Colon" "because it was out of wack"
  8. "Squirrelbusters are here! Hide the tack!"
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

All your base are under a TACK!!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. OMG this is rich. 'Checking the tack'... musta been Marty's crocs. Can't stop cackling...
    Hahahhaahahahahaaaa
    wait....
    Haaaahahahahahahaahaha
    hahaahahahahahahahaaa

Can't wait for Incident Episode II - they are gonna stick around until da job's done, aren't they?
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Does anybody thing they'll have the COURAGE to upload a full edit now that their reputation is once again in tatters on a global scale thanks to the power of Anonymous, YouTube, and international syndicated news media?

:D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AnonLover Member

i thought that at first, but after seeing the abrupt about-face OSA trolls on media articles have taken with trying to spin this as all marty & allendar's doing and a setup to make the church look bad, i suspect the squirrel busters have had their dum asses busted back to cali.

EDIT: After all - best to have Allendar under lock-n-key when they throw him under the bus as being in cahoots with Marty. Which tickles my funny bone even more than the actual stunt did.
  14. Looks like a good time to have allender busted (pun intended) back down to PreClear... I've got a bridge to sell you, since you obviously did it wrong the first time.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

People on ESMB actually thought that in Scientology terms operation squirrel was a success, because they managed to get Marty to react violently on camera. Hower, I seriously doubt the drawf would continue to think that it was a success, since his organization has now become the subject of ridicule all over the internet. I hope Conan or Bill Maher will crack a few jokes about the incident.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lololol, and the lutz continues~ 'pooned the Daily Mail comments, we'll see if that makes it, lmfao @ 'the tack', is that how we sound to Englishmen?

Edit> Oh wait, maybe it was the Taxis accents wot threw them off? XP
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Believing some dude walked on water and had super powers 2,000 years ago, is a little different than believing you yourself have super powers and these super powers are responsible for everything that happens in your life from finding an empty parking place at the mall, to remembering where you left your car keys.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. xenubarb Member

Comments are disabled. Bawww!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. vaLLarrr Member

The Daily Fail is actually the best possible outlet to break this story, they keep all their stories filed for a billion years, plus they provide hundreds of global papers with their stories, so expect this to be picked up in print from India to Indiana.

Win after win after win for Anonymous! Fail after fail after fail for Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 7
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

shite. Bawwww X 2!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Comments are disabled?? On the Daily Mail?

Maybe for non-UK - but UK fags poon away! Heavily modded comments, but they will filter some through.
  22. Triumph Member

I knew I recognized that microphone somewhere
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Repetitively using pejoratives is one of the quals for being a bully. Good to know!
  24. Anonymous Member

Repetitively using pejoratives is one of the quals for being a bully. Good to know!
  25. Anonymous Member

accidental duplicate post, please delete dup & this one :)
  26. Anonymous Member

Either way, the police have no standing on public property.
  27. DeathHamster Member

The OSA Marty DA blogs have gotten dumber than usual.
    martyrathbunblog.com/mark-rathbun/shaking-in-the-shack-by-marty-rathbun (CoS link)
    The comments are even worse. I notice that they don't have the Squirrel Buster video.

(I wonder if the person writing this drool is close to blowing themself?)
  28. COREarg Member

Way too ass kissing.
    So much,that it's actually funny and sound retarded.

btw: edited because COREarg seriously need to get motherfucking glasses and stop reading so fast.
  29. DeathHamster Member

That's not Marty, btw.

Edit: I made it more obvious for the ADD .. ooh, shiny!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. COREarg Member

^ Oh,my bad.
    I think I need glasses again,since I didn't read the whole post... durrrr so retarded lol

tumblr_l620p7LAtX1qadyywo1_400.jpg
    Fix'd
    • Like Like x 2
  31. annoncangirl Member

It certainly is not written in the same vein as other posts on that sight...I too wonder if this person is thinking about blowing, or if dealing with the flap from this footbullet is causing them a total mental breakdown.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Sack of hammers>get...

Yikes!

Really though, this latest drama has legs, like a cow with six o' them, good-frikken-deep-fried-baby-raptor-jebus!
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

That happened with Mike Rinder, so who knows...
  34. Anonymous Member

He does have a copy. I know because I replied to his original video with the one shot by the fat fools.
  35. Squirrel King Member

I like how the Mail throws a random picture of TC into the mix.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. See if Marty was Anon he wouldn't have been rattled. Infact... I think it would have been hilarious if he went to see them with a V mask on
    • Like Like x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

Next time it'll probably be headcams for everyone.
  38. Anonymous Member

Anyone can buy cheap headcams now. For the LULZ it would be good to adopt the look even if the cameras were busted/fake. Squirrel Buster Productions look even more ridiculous at age 60 or whatever
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Anyone can buy cheap headcams now. For the LULZ it would be good to adopt the look even if the cameras were busted/fake. Squirrel Buster Productions look even more ridiculous at age 60 or whatever
  40. Anonymous Member

Actually, I found it pretty humorous. LOL'd a few times. Way above the usual caliber. New ghost-writer?