Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

Yeah, when one steps back, it's all pretty damn surreal innit?.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Junior high? You give this gang of moroons far too much credit by about 3 grades...
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Yep that was a rare glimpse of a genuine OT8 caught on camera in his nature habitat , it takes a lot of effort, and costs a lot of money to make yourself that batshit crazy.

Consider yourself lucky to be able to witness this event, since OT8s are almost extinct.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 27
  5. xenubarb Member

No.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Gary Busey Member

So this is how scientologists harass their critics.

Reminds me a lot of CIA tactics to silence dissenters. I saw Boris Korczak on these boards, maybe he would have something to say about this.
  7. Triumph Member

I just watched the video again @around 2:20 after Martyr snatches Mr Microphone away from Super Thetan oT8 John Allender and walks away...back to Casa Da La Squrriel Hut

the camera is pointed on the ground...get a load of Martyrs choice of footware...IT'S CROCKS!

plastic soul Man plastic Soul
  8. Anonymous Member

anyone identify the other Sqirrel Busters yet?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Which one? The video?

LOL I can just see poor Marty's fat face and piggy eyes bulging in fear.

This is delicioso caek of teh longcats. With added catnip.

Either way it's a win. All the super homo novis LRH addicted grown men get to look like ridiculous cunts all over the interwebs.

This. This is Scientology. This is their "church".
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

John Allender and Mark Warlick.
    Two of four IDed
  11. Anonymous Member

"Squirrel Busters"

LOL!

These are GROWN MEN!!

At least Anons use caek tech!
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

Your Busey schtick is lacking.
    Needs more kooky acronyms.
  13. Anonymous Member

"San Jose's Best Agents"

LMFAO!!

It's like a Tarantino movie but funny!
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Optimisticate Member

Scientology still resorts to campy 1940's mob movie tactics to spread their hate?

Nice one, Mr. Miscavige. Now grow the hell up and act like a man.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

ahhh
  16. Diablo Member

Busy
    Using
    Scientology
    Effectively
    YAK!
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Gary Busey Member

I am not trying to act like Gary Busey, I just like him a lot and chose him as my avatar here.

For fuck's sake what is wrong with you?
  18. Anonymous Member

too late
    he ain't growing any more
    and he wil never be a real man
    Especially hiding from the press after all these years, not saying ONE word about his mystery wife Shelly, showing up to events with another woman and pulling these wacky tactics = no man at all

Has Marty ever mentioned anything about Shelly Miscavige and her where abouts?
    • Like Like x 7
  19. Anonymous Member

Forehead camera tech WINS!!

Scary to think at least four middle-aged men concocted this freakshow and thought it'd wouldn't be beneath neither their dignity nor their time.
    • Like Like x 15
  20. Anonymous Member

DM micro manages everything
    If it was their idea, you can be sure that DM approved it FIRST before they went
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. Gary Busey Member

I have read somewhere that he even managed to find out where Anons lived and sent them letters to intimidate them!
  23. Diablo Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

wat?
  25. Lorelei Member

LOLs heartily at the grown men in stupid t-shirts and hats thinking nothing of their bizarre behavior.

There are no heroes in this clip, just a lot of hilarious retardery all around.
    • Like Like x 15
  26. Diablo Member

If you come from an insane asylum, or an evil cult, this all seems quite normal...
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

green_bay_packers_cheese_head.jpg

Yes, I know he isn't wearing a shirt (but he does have stickers over his pepperoni slices areola ), but you get the idea....
    • Like Like x 4
  28. the anti Member

no, i think people in a insane asylum would find this nutty
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I like the part where the scientologists act crazy.
    • Like Like x 18
  30. amaX Member

I thought the same damned thing, but wavered that maybe this shit was real when Martyr dialed 9-1-1.

heh.
  31. 1957 Member

Egads! As they say that truth is funnier than comedy! Squirrel busters productions! Its the wild wild west! Showdown at the PC corral. "Now whose busting who...get off my property boy...David Miscavige sent you all the way from San Jose to mess with MY PC!" Reptilian egos clashing much? LOL. LOL. LOL.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Lorelei Member

Dude, are you assuming that I don't find this equally redonkulous? Because I do.

/r/ pix of Cheeseheads. I think they are my fave sportstards.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Not making assumptions about what you think/feel or any other conclusions about your mind...simply making a comment that such activities as in the video aren't as rare as I would hope.

I respectfully leave the making of assumptions about others & their states of mind to Scilons and those pretending not to be Scilons while attacking 'squirrels' and beating the drum about their targets state of mind. Know what I mean?
  34. Anonymous Member

I recognize the camerafag at the top of the stairs. I think glibby took a shot of him in one of her post game threads. Can't find it though. I think she described the photo as the "money shot" "anyone recognize this guy".

Maybe someone can remember.
  35. Diablo Member

Oh yeah! he is the FAGGOT with the camera!
  36. mongrel Member

And we are different how?????
    anon-internet-is-here.jpg.png
    • Like Like x 10
  37. mongrel Member

Or if you come from the internet.....
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

O Hai Barbz!

I didn't mean to imply Martyr himself was being "terrorized" or even felt "terrorized".
    My comment was more leik "HAHAHA you dirty shitbag criminal".
    Of course, Martyr will try use this recent event as some sort of tool on his fans paying him monies to deliver something he has bugger all expertize in(teh tech).
    Martyr actually showed the chicken-shit he really is in the video.
    He pounds his chest (metaphorically) on our interbuttz, but IRL he shows qualities of not only a gutless wonder, but a dumbass.
    I know if I had told someone to leave my property and they didn't P.O.Q, I'd not tell them twice and then perform a "touch assist" (called reasonable force) to protect my property and person.(you sound like you'd be similar)
    He had a camera going, FFS. What a pussy!

Yeah Martyr, itsa different kettle-o-fish these days,eh?
    How's that sucking-of-the-shit going.
    *chortles*
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Puppetmama Member

Kinda sad that the Squirrel Busters don't believe in psychiatry. Looks like they could use some help.
    • Like Like x 7
  40. Anonymous Member

Found it on esmb Gold Base postgame report for this year

Smurf says in the video comments that the guy on the left is Allenders son.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22480

1zz45mo.jpg
    • Like Like x 5