Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. 1957 Member

If Mahty was a smart boy, he would file a civil suit and depose the squirrel busters. Oh wait! He can't do that, because that would allow him to be deposed opening up a whole 'nother can of worms. Wouldn't it?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Because we do it for the pleasure. For the sheer enjoyment. For the LULZ. And because we do it better than they do.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

Say what you like, the timing of all this is noteworthy.
  4. Anonymous Member

It's like a retarded version of Dog The Bounty Hunter, but with fat ass cowards wearing ridiculous camera hats an 11 year old would be ashamed to wear, instead of mullet-haired tattooed bitches serving warrants and repossessing autos.

I love, love LOVE how that little chiuhuahua puppy dog David Miscavige has to send these ridiculous cunts out to represent his level of confront. LOL, multiple times.

Better save this video. This is pure fucking gold-plated proof of the utter batshitness of Scientology.
    Even better knowing that these stupid old men probably go home and wear diapers and get their women/men slaves to beat their tired asses for money.

Here's your OT8's. Here's your "tech". Here's "scientology" for all to see. This is what L Wrong Hubtard envisaged as his "homo novis".

Maybe he just meant "hungover penis" and messed up his spelling.

Either way, what a fucking joke this "church" really is.

"squirrel busters" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLTROLOLOLOL
    • Like Like x 7
  5. AnonLover Member

late 2 the partym but bwahahahahaha anyway. The irony in OP vid is hilarious.

and gotta give credit where credit due - OSA's squirrel buster T-shirts trumps our VM Vulture T-shirts.

They just raised the bar in T-shirt troll tech
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

So was Stacey Moxon's death. It didn't change a fucking thing.
  7. Anonymous Member

yessss, go on
    how so?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Delicious Scilon on Scilon Civil war...

And nothing of value was lost.

Scientology.... If the tech works, why is there so much harassment and ex members?

And Marty, the sooner you quit peddling your brand of Coolaid and admit to court what you did, the sooner you can clear you conscience and get on with life
    • Like Like x 5
  9. AnonLover Member

Also liking the hat cams... hands free dancing @ protests with everything on film amirite?
    • Like Like x 5
  10. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Wasting money to go enturbulate a squirrel= Money not spent harassing Anons. WINNING!
    • Like Like x 9
  12. Anonymous Member

13. JamesFranco Member

Those four guys look like a parody of a parody of something reputable.

Like generic baking soda...
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Optimisticate Member

I hereby nominate this video for the next Meet A Scientologist video.
    • Like Like x 19
  15. Optimisticate Member

Think they're goading him into it like they did with Beghe? Anything involving the Wonder Twins or Beghe could remotely involve Montalvo in some strange way. Tinfoily yes, but so is David Miscavige.
  16. Anonymous Member

Allender is intimidated by a tiny San Jose femanon

TommyGormanTommyGorman

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

I don't even know what "cock ass faggotry" means, but the term just popped into my head when I saw the retards in the idiot costumes.

THIS is the FREEDOM you knew Scientology could bring you. Keep at it, guys. There might me a shred of your dignity left somewhere for Miscavige to wipe his cock ass faggot ass with.

(I mean faggot in the non-homophobic sense.)
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Is that what Scientologists have to look forward to when the reach the vaunted OT8 level ?

Christ on a crutch, John Allender's a long time insane video star demonstrating his Powahz, not many can pull off the cameraonforehead look like John and his silly gangstah camhead friends.

Holy Shit, what a bunch of Overprocessed Hubbard Fucktards (OHF's), if OHF8 Allender had his OT8 thinking cap on he would have shoved a tripod up his ass for the full hands free humanvideo production cam w/mr.microphone from da street and not had to trespass.

Poor Mr. Microphone took a bad fall, (Marty lost his kool or he would've been holding all the cards) 2bad for Marty that he used to set up this type of harassing fucktardery to abuse exes himself, turnaround is fair play and all........

The abusive, insane Hubbard influence in all Scientologists is not a pretty sight.

Help get the Hubbard out of all overprocessed Scientologists, which is pretty much all of them, it's their best hope.

Many exes are doing very well, some like Marty....not so much...........
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Anonymous Member

Amazingly, Google doesn't acknowledge the term either, yet.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

"get off mah property boy"

LOL! That's all is takes to make a stupid OT8 clam flee!!

Can't wait until David Miscavige is hiding from all these goons that still think he's worth shit.

It's coming, little Davey, you know that don't you?? You're gonna have all these fat fucks coming for you soon.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Smurf Member

Allender, Warlick, Van Hoomissen & Darlene Bright are all bosom buddies in San Jose.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

I wonder if the baseball cap cameras are dummy cameras, so that Marty doesn't know which one to talk into + freaks out

...like he did...

Those dudes were sure scared of Marty. They will probably get cock slapped by David Miscavige for their fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Smurf Member

Marty posted long ago that he was heir to a family inheritance.
  24. Anonymous Member

If I was Marty, I'd have made sure a few million got disappeared and blamed some poor sucker like Rex Fowler for the fuck-up.

I mean if I was Marty, back then, I'd have squirreled away more than a bunch of useless LRH tech.
  25. Anonymous Member

All, the costumes and logos and stickers and bullshit are basically saying: "We are doing this all for Marty, who is 'at cause' over us. We did this for you."

Fools fooling fools.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Yeah right, and even if that is true, if he still has it after all those years in the cult, I've got a big assed asbestos laden ship to sell you.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Great post Light, it is quite amazing that over the years the cult continues to be as absurd as it claims it is not.

Maybe the 1950's 'tech' of a lunatic ain't such a good thang afterall eh!

Marty, well, its been said before, what goes around..... In due consideration, it would not surprise me in the least that all the fuckery now used is somehow coming right out of Marty's own play-book from the past, not much surprises me any more regarding culty antics, but karma's a bitch with a longggg memory, longer than his apparently. So sad..................................not.

As for the ex's, well the ones who stopped drinking LRH koolaides entirely seem for the most to be getting on with their lives, catching up with the world, and adjusting their beings accordingly~ healing from the mind-fuck.
    I've had the pleasure of getting to know a few over the past months (virtually, unfortunately, at ESMB) and I find it an intersting study as well as some sort of a mutual cathartic sort of thingy going on. They're just people making their ways in life and I wish them all the very, very best.
    For what its worth, the Anons entering the fray have had a very positive impact on quite a few and it does me proud that such a profound and simple thingy can impact people in such a positive way.

Hey OSA! No time to blow like now!

Blabberin', byeeeee fer nao!
    • Like Like x 8
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  29. Anonymous Member

Dear OSA OSA OSA OSA
    This was quite entertaining. do eet moar.
    • Like Like x 7
  30. Anonymous Member

Why oh why do real Church leaders, like David Miscavige and Tom Cruise, not have the courage to stand with their fellow Scientologists who are conducting heroic humanitarian deeds like the Squirrel Buster Gang?

It's infuriating. Show some leadership, guys.

We want Cruise. We want Miscavige. Bust the Squirrels.
    • Like Like x 6
  31. Anonymous Member

That's a great post.

It's true too - any Scientologist anywhere must have seen by now the way out by now.

Do it! Just a years break is all it takes! KSW? Seriously? Watch that video and tell me you wanna be OT8... come on. It's bullshit. Quit now and save your money!!
    • Like Like x 10
  32. Smurf Member

I'm pissed. I never got a cool cap with a camera mounted on it when I was in OSA. That sucks!!
    • Like Like x 16
  33. incog712 Member

I just don't get it. It's Texas FFS. Why doesn't he just answer the door with a running chainsaw?
    • Like Like x 11
  34. Anonymous Member

We can all make our own. I know what I'm dressing as for halloween.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Greenhouse gasses.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Diablo Member

I wish Anderson Cooper or Nightline would show this on their stupid shows when talking about how nutty cult really is! Imagine regular folks sitting at home seeing these fucking assholes coming to an ex cultie's house dressed like that...funny shit!
    • Like Like x 10
  37. Anonymous Member

Protesting at an org is much different than going to someone's personal residence, IMHO.
    • Like Like x 7
  38. anonakatie Member

And a bunch of coke.
    • Like Like x 9
  39. grebe Member

It's like watching your dad pretending to be gangsta. So much trying. So much fail.

I'm imagining the meeting in which this OP was planned.

Old fart #1: Jokes are popular nowadays.
    Old fart #2: Yes and photos that have been highly edited involving the juxtaposition of unlikely items.
    Old fart #3: Right, especially if the photos contain anthropomorphized animals. Why I saw one just the other day with a cat pretending to ride a bicycle. Quite the knee slapper!
    Old fart #4: I can see it now... an image of a squirrel with Rathbun's head superimposed.
    Old fart #1: I think I get it... you're saying that Rathbun is "squirreling" the tech!
    Old fart #2: Oh that is priceless!
    Old fart #3: Let's put it on t-shirts. When Rathbun sees it he will know that we are poking fun at him!
    • Like Like x 9
  40. Anonymous Member

Old fart #1: Mr Miscavige, have you been drinking again?