Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Yeah just like Hubbard made his fortune from the sales of his lame ass penny a word pulp fiction.

If Marty had any money coming to him, the cult would have sucked it out of him long before Miscavige kicked him to the curb.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

as nutty as they are, it is a healthy development that those scilons have a little bit of a sense of humour.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. annoncangirl Member

Honestly I think he would prefer to have the video to share to all his minions at "Moving on UP", plus all the attention from the church feeds his narcissism. On the other hand I just don't understand how grown man can't see how utterly ridiculous they appear (or are)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. And a rehab centre where everyone knows you are a patient except you.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Thank you for saying that, Dude. It's true. If he was a real $cientologist, he would have instantaneously "donated" all of his personal assets to the church. That is a line of baloney. He is raking in some big bucks positioning himself as the #1 TECH EXPURT with the ability to "Deliver" real auditing and repair (fuck over twice) formal members of the church. He skillfully aligns himself with wealthy $cientologists and has them write up gushing rave reviews of their wins that only Martay could deliver to them.
    He is running a sham, and we've got to follow the money.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. JamesFranco Member

Old fart #4: How do you guys know this? Have you been on the internet?!?!?! DAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!111
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

David, could you please suck some more CAWK on Hollywood Blvd.?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. These are two entirely different types of Fucktardery:

There's Good Fucktardery and Godawful Fucktardery.

I must admit that both have entertainment value.

Anonymous Fucktardery is done with joy to help Scientologists see how fucked up, controlling, abusive and hypocritical Hubbard's batshit insane processing is, It's there to help end Scientology's abuses and create doubt which is All Good.

Yaknow, Epic Fucktardery, full of Lulz and Win.

OSA's Fucktardery is intended to be threatening and nasty to intimidate exes, to hurt, not help them.

There is only misery spread by the Overprocessed Hubbard Fucktards playing u a squirrel, no u about Hubbard's insane bullshit being done "right", there is no such thing, Hubbard was a total fraud, ALL crazy science-fiction/phony religion controlling, abusive Bullshit.

Simply following Hubbard's policies and allowing his processing to take over is a total mindfuck for all subjects.

It can be overcome with time, I hope all Scientologists get better one day, they're all victims of the hypocritical, devious liar L. Ron Hubbard's insane, greedy, controlling cult games.

Hubbard ended up shooting vistarel into his ass before blasting off to the Van Allen belt for further research, good riddance u miserable fuck.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonymous Member

Sounded to me like Rathbun and his wife were there. So when Rathbun said he was busy "delivering Scientology," I thought, lol so that's yer pet name for the trouser snake.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Daverator Member

• Like Like x 24
  11. Anonymous Member

LOL @ Daverator, great work!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. LocalSP Member

I KNEW IT!!!!!

j6546p.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

X-posted to ESMB, can't believe this lutz-fest wasn't passed on sooner! (still shaking mah head lololing at this bunch of idiots, krikey!)
    • Like Like x 2
  14. This thread rocks, 7 gram rocks.......it's how we roll.......Winning......
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

Isn't it always Herro?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I didn't see them as having healthily developed a sense of humor. I saw them as trespassing on someone's private property in an attempt to intimidate someone while trying to be hipsters with their shirts and hats. (You fail culties needed 4 people? Really?) It would've been a slam-dunk against the cult had Martyr not grabbed the mic.

There's nothing scarier than a posse of beer guts - like a bunch of Skippers from Gilligan's Island.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Optimisticate Member

I'm sensing a new raid theme, but Dallas already has the Axe.

Who you gonna call?

There is no Dana, only Zuul Xenu
  18. Anonymous Member

Next time Scientology claims to promote religious freedom, I'll be sure to ask what "Squirrel Busters Heresy Squad" was all about.

"No one expects the OT Squirrel Busters - Standin' on Ur Stoop, Findin' Ur Crimz, Lookin' like Cock Mongling Proctologists with Hat Cameras. " - available for motivational posters.

Nice foot bullet, Tards.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Anonymous Member

LMAO!!
  20. haha fucker
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

My exact sentiments on watching the video. Three inch slug rounds.
  22. Anonymous Member

2f08zg4.jpg.png

I got this from Swift at OCMB.
    • Like Like x 11
  23. Anonymous Member

THAT ^ is what we wanted to see.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Puppetmama Member

Great raid poster: Your scientology dollars at work. Except get one with the squirrel.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

C-I-A, F-B-I, M-O-U-S-E.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Diablo Member

they would at least be leaving with a load of shit in their shorts...promise!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. I can't get emotionally invested enough in morons like that to do anything other than laugh my ass off at them. I probably would have pissed my pants laughing at those retards.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Moar LOL!

There's a Reality TV Show in here somewhere. I'm amazed that it's not there already.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Xenu Is Lord Member

Wow I guess DM thinks this will end well for his cult. These guys alredy look like Nazi Psycho Douche Bags, is this not the same cult that says AGP, Orange, Sparrow and Aaron Saxton are all stalkers? These shit heads go on to privet property are asked to leave and don't. Yeah this will look great for DM, what a tool. I am no fan of Marty but this is fucked.
    • Like Like x 8
  30. hushpuppy Member

On OCMB, Smurf identified the other two as Brandon Allender (John's son) and Steven Van Hoomissen of San Jose.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35016
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

Advice to Scientologists: Guard against "OT-gut" by following the subsistence diet given to Scientology staff.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

A "squirel" is a euphemism for a sphincter, right? And busting a squirrel is like popping a cherry, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

34. grebe Member

2/10. 1 point awarded for "healthy" and 1 for "humour."
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

I hate to say this people but what the cult did even Anon's would never do. Marty actually deserves support on this one if for no other reason than it is the right thing to do. Anon's want to poon the DA's Office, press or what not? This was not a reporter style situation. It was meant to provoke a confrontation. As far as Marty grabbing the mic all I can say is he should not have done it but if the Cult can grab Anon cameras caught on video all the times they have and never get charged neither should Marty. This was not a protest off the edge of his property it was a direct invasion of his home and meant to be threatening. Regardless of what Marty has done before no one deserves this type of harassment.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Xenu Is Lord Member

Wouldn't you? Four goons blocking the place where you are staying. Blocked in at the end of the street?
  37. Xenu Is Lord Member

The new definition of OSA = Overtly Suppressive Assholes.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. grebe Member

You make a good point, Xenu. OSA showing up at someone's home is not cool.

Homo Novus, you suck.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. AnonLover Member

OSA needs to be sharing that squirrel buster T-shirt on cafe press or some such.

I'm telling ya... they upped the anti on trolling T-shirt tech. Anon nao to needs meet the new raised bar standard and come up with a better scilon trolling t-shirt.

Final boss of the interwebs & underwebs surely covers T-shirts too. Srz bizness - we have a reputation to uphold, and our vulture minister trolling t-shirts are now way under par.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Xenu Is Lord Member

Maybe Overtly Stupid Asshole is more accurate.
    • Like Like x 5