Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

I'm being swamped with emails from Indies on who is & who isn't. One looks like Rick Hirst from Clearwater but not so sure. I, personally, don't know Steve Van Hoomissen & have no idea what he looks like but an Indie from San Jose swears it is him & Brandon holding the camera.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

I suspect if they are charged the names will get posted.

Lets see? Maybe this is how it went down.

DM: Go out to Marty's place and fuck with him! He will shit his pants. He might even end cycle over it.
    Allender: Yeah that is a cool idea boss I am on my way!

Later that day
    DM: How did it go? Did he shit his squirrel pants???
    Allender: Yeah boss he did but it it did not work out exactly as planned.
    DM: What the fuck do you mean?
    Allender: Well I kinda got charged with stalking and harassment.
    DM: SMACK WACK PUNCH KICK! You better handle this mother fucker or it will be you that needs to end cycle!
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

I thought it stood for "OSA Sucks Ass"
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

Or "Our Shirts Amuse"
    • Like Like x 3
  5. It is seemingly the highest insult in scientology. Once identified it allows four men to go to your house and demand folders and meter inspection.
    "Come on Marty we know you are a squirrelin' in there"

This is perfectly normal and justified behaviour for these fucktards. I mean the guy was squirreling.

Perhaps it is a strategy to stop people protesting. Show this video to a noob who is thinking of joining the movement. You would have a hard time convincing them that these guys are dangerous, you know in the squirrel busting t shits and all.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

You're saying psychotics & serial killers have never worn T-shirts with crazy logos on them before?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Got this one at ESMB

i29009.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Someone at wwp.net with mad shoop skillz needs to make a Miscavige headed squirrel t-shirt. Sell those fine tees to the Independents and a few anons and use the money to keep the server up and running.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

That may very well have been the bestest possible response to those jokers, Marty too serious and mind fuckered to thinking straight, and missed golden opportunity and colon cleansing laughters at a 'Floof of Goofs'!

eg.>
    Knock knock!

"Who'ssssss tharrrrrrrrrrr?"

"Its us OT's dressed like dorks and filming the enturbulations!"
    "Yeh, we haz hat cameras and mean t-shirts an' stuff!"

Opens door...
    "WTF!?!?"
    "Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!~ faggots! Bwahahahahahahaha!" *drops pants and moons other idiots*
    "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! (continue till they leave)" (yappy penis-dog goes berzerk in background)

You Tube vid= bonus!

But no.

*sigh*
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Not with logos of their victim and cameras on their head. Not that ive seen.
  11. Anonymous Member

Forgive my ignorance, but I just fail to understand what was the purpose of the visit. If it was to intimidate, then it wasn't particularly intimidating - a bunch of cartoonish looking guys with silly cameras on their foreheads. They looked like they've escaped some bad 80s video. I really don't understand what was it that they were trying to achieve. Unless a squirrel means a "big, giant ass hole" in Scientologese and they were hoping to get attacked my Marty for calling him a squirrel.
    I think he should get back at them by making a T-shirt of his own, something like "The Chipmunk abuser" or the "Meercat exterminator".
  12. Anonymous Member

These guys are HILARIOUS! Allender flies out with a crew from San Jose, and they show up like THAT? Since I don't watch TV, I'm not sure what they were trying to look like, but it came off like a group of 3rd graders in the neighborhood who made up a club. Watching OTs both fail was a funny. OT couldn't keep Allender away, and Allender went home with nothing more than a higher lulzcow ranking.

He probably got a flat tire on the way back to the airport, and meanwhile Marty accidentally zipped the end of his penis in his zipper. What a day it's been for everyone.

This my dear friends, is the exact way unknown comedians come up in the world with YouTube videos. If the director was better, this could get a million hits in a week. Very funny stuff.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Mark Cabian Member

I know, the premise was silly - you don't use a meter or have a PC folder! Squirrel! Can we haz interview?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

This squirrel incident almost makes me miss the good old days of fake bomb threats. They surely are losing their touch.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

They are saying, "What are YOUR crimes, Marty?". LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

"meter" = male organ
    "folder" = female organ

Or is it the other way around? This jargon is so hard to follow.
  17. anonsparrow Member

18. Robocat Member

So Marty is the Lady Ga Ga of cults? This changes everything. I want to see Marty's birth certificate.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

I want to see what the video looks like from the vantage point of the cameras pointed at Marty.
    to see his face. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

From Wieber at OCMB

24vr2gk.jpg
  21. AnonLover Member

IMO, the purpose was to harass, intimidate and disturb Lori, who Marty was auditing. They cant seem to figure how to stop Marty from audinting people, and they cant stop more people from wanting to go to Marty to get "fixed up", and they cant seem to come up with a good logical counter to marty's "black dianetics voodoo haz been done to you, i can help" spiel.

so all thats left is to interrupt him when he's delivering services. but whats truly creepy is they seemingly sent the local DSA to go follow along after his own local marty-loving squirrel to disrupt her auditing from the home team on out-of-town turf.

if this is their new handling for the situation with marty, i suspect lots and lots of DSA's and OTs getting all expense paid weekend trips to go follow their local squirrels to TX. I can almost see the cult spams now...

Join squirrel busters NOW and win a free vacation to texas!!
    Must have local squirrel to apply. Complimentary T-shirts for all applicants.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

As an ex, I find it fucking hilarious that both sides, Marty & company / Squirrel Busters & company, totally believe their own positions.

Marty believes the other side (Allender) are squirrels, while Allender believes the other side (Marty) are squirrels.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Robocat Member

He's Bringin OT8 Crazy Back! WOO! It's wild shit until you actually try to do it OT crazy, huh, John?

Then it's another samecrazy yelling GTFO.

All kidding aside, John, you really rock that construction worker goatee.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Robocat Member

I'm thinking 10% off at Flag for paid services and stay of one month or more. Ask about our 6 month amazing deal!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I wonder what folder the squirrel busters wanted to go over with Mahty was?
  26. Anonymous Member

Okay, they've got t-shirts. Next time they should wear masks.

XvO95.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

This video is the response to any scientologist's argument.

"We bring sanity and blah, blah, blah"

"No. Look at this video of OTs. Ok, let me help you put your pamphlets and meter in the bin."

I'm just kind of sad the game is already over.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Robocat Member

I think AnonLover was right, they were just trying to make a fuss, not really do anything productive. Clearly, this isn't how one goes about getting an interview. They went on an asshat holiday, which someone mentioned. That's what I think.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Sponge Member

What's next? Pink t-shirts with "Dwarfbusters" logo and penis hats? Do it, Rathbun, do it! You know you want to.
    • Like Like x 7
  30. Anonymous Member

^
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Fingers crossed, Hon. Sponge. Please, Xenu. Let it be.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

That might make a nice shoop.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 10
  34. Anonymous Member

RatBung might have pointed out that having travelled all that way and fail, why would they want to go back to the dwarf to get beatings?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. BLiP Member

Nope.
  36. Anonymous Member

What about vagina hats and shirts with "Cult PR Flap" logos?

If the can't find Miscavige, one of those Celebs will do.
  37. Anonymous Member

Just in case Marty takes his video down when he realizes he looks just as silly, here is a copy I just uploaded:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7qumoxyd07t5jkk

It lost a little quality, but still looks pretty good, and I corrected the aspect ratio.

Marty shot them doing a little interview in front of their car like they are actually making something that will be edited together rather than the normal handler videos that us wogs never get to see. I do hope it ends up on RFW. And OSA, if you are reading, please bring back the RFW forums. I miss them so.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

What does the person that said they thought this was a set-up mean?
  39. JamesFranco Member

I can't wait to see the propaganda video they edit that stuff into.
    That seems to had been their objective, nothing else makes sense.
    Because, I don't see how OSA could conceive of actual gains being made, only pointless time-wasting.
  40. Anonymous Member

This is a composite from 2 stills. (Marty needs to improve his camera technique). I am looking for better frames to pull, but here is an OK shot of the shirt:
    11vphkg.jpg
    • Like Like x 7