Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Zak McKracken Member

Sorry,
    all I got are Scientology ministers defending the sanctity of priest-penitent communications by eating them. :(

• Like Like x 3
  2. subgenius Member

Serious Allender eye twitching at 0:59 .....just sayin'
  3. Anonymous Member

What if your conspiracy theories have conspiracy theories in them?
  4. COREarg Member

What actually happens:

...Come on there, hit him hard in the nuts!
    Core needs new shoes,motherfucker, HIT HIM HARDER! HE'S STEALING THE TECH!
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

And even those wild squirrels have more fucking dignity than Officer Lardass and his retard buddies with the headcams.

I'm gonna watch it again, it's just so damn funny!!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It looks like on of those cheap "funny or die" videos that Will Ferrell would make but the person who was supposed to write the jokes never showed up to the meeting. Then they looked at what they had and decided it was funny enough without the added humor.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

For info, there is reason for each of the 4 goons having a camera prominently displayed, up front and in Marty's face. Hubbard mentioned in one of his lectures that cameras can be used to restimulate whole track implants (past life bad shit that happened to you).

Yes, the cameras are meant to be intimidating, but these goons actually believe that cameras stuck in Marty's face will "impinge" on Marty and help cave him in.

Of course, Marty is aware of this Hubbard camera implant tech as well, which is why Marty gets close up and zooms way in on the goons.

Just thought anons might want to know about this, to explain the crazy zoom-in closeups by Marty.

I don't remember the exact tech about cameras being used to restimulate whole track implants, maybe some bored ex remembers the reference.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Well they are both nuts, and naturally will chase each other. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

so they think Marty is a squirrel
    Marty and followers think DM is a squirrel
    Marty thinks Mayo is a sqirrel, so I magine he feels the same way about the other Indy groups?
    COS thinks that all that leave and continue to do Scientology are all squirrels
    Do all Indys think that each group is not delivering the tech correctly? I think so. I have read some back stabbing here and there.

So many squirrels so little tech
    All this over a drunken, con man who wrote dribble.
    When I think of the vastness of Scientology and all their front groups, I still find it hard to believe that it has survived as long as it has.
    This is all so fucking utterly ridiculous.
    • Like Like x 8
  10. You'd be surprised at how seriously some of these idiots take these role playing games

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2010/11...lls-mother-self-after-fight-over-online-games
    • Like Like x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

Hmm. For a moment, I wondered if they'd used Cafe Press to do the shirts, baseball caps and what-not, but they probably used that super-fancy new Bridge fabrication plant to do a small run of Squirrel-Buster gear.
  12. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wait... how do you know he was in Dallas? Austin would be closer to Corpus Christi? We only saw our usual DSA, Arlo Irhig, (who is also the President of the ORg)
  14. Optimisticate Member

Whoops, let me go re-read the dallas thread. I just knew his name had been mentioned as a shadow lurker, but I could be wrong. I'll amend if I am.

Edit: I must remember to only smoke only right handed cigarettes before posting.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Mantis Member

lol, kinda dated man, just saying. though honestly i did dig the jam

hmmmmm, a conspiracy perhaps develops?

I dont think mental problems can really be claimed as family inheritance, lulz
    this is texas, enviroment be damned!!!! we love chainsars!!!!!! and NASCAR!!!!!!! lol
  16. Optimisticate Member

Add two turntables to the sign.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mantis Member

yes!!!!!!!! that would be epic lulz
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonakatie Member

Did he ever get paid?
  19. amaX Member

We're safe. I have tinfoil hats for us all!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Mantis Member

thank goodness, i was so worried they would steal all my thetans. i love them, they are like little pets, i even named them all
    • Like Like x 3
  21. amaX Member

What a great idea! I'm going to name my thetans, too!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. xenubarb Member

I think I do better shoopage than the Scilons.

martysquirrel.jpg
    • Like Like x 12
  23. 1337 skillz Barbz - reminded me of that dog in Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the Donald Sutherland one). Distinctly creepy!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Mantis Member

it looks adorable, i just want to give it a hug and tell it to die in a fire cause its an abomination
    • Like Like x 7
  25. xenubarb Member

OH gawd, that dog was epic! Gave me a chill in the theater it did! (I love movies that do that)
    Thanks fer teh compliment...it's from the Island of Dr. Moreau series, lol.
  26. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 17
  27. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Isn't this just how all threads wind up?
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

so now that Marty is out of COS, they switched places?
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Yeh, it's a bit like life, Jeff.
    /philosphy
  31. subgenius Member

That's what I'd like to find out.....
  32. Triumph Member

squirrelzy.jpg

In DM's Dreams
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Gary Moore Member

Who gives a shit? Rathbun and Miscavige - what's the difference? Both complicit in Lisa's death! Both fucking pieces of rat shite- both not fit to wipe my dog's ass with! More fucking waste of space than the FBI! Hey how about that investigation? Fucking LOL!
    • Like Like x 9
  34. Xenu Is Lord Member

It needs DM BM droppings behind it.
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

Should be holding a set of cans and a teeeny e-meter in front rockslammin'!

(never a Freaky One around when ya needs it )
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

This should be a hit at the next IAS reg fest for the Sci Whales. Will they serve popcorn? Here's where your $$$ goes. Hard to beat Charlie Sheen for crazytown, but goes to show 'ya. Maybe IAS PI's and goons can team up on Charlie's tour, show their videos for crowd warm up.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. DeathHamster Member

The next time OSA does this, rather than wearing those crummy headcams, they should all wear headboppers and totally destroy Marty's brain. (As well as nullify any complaints to the police.)

sequin%20bumble%20bee%20head%20boppers.jpg

If Davie himself shows up, he can wear this one:

0000004129_FWB.gif
    • Like Like x 9
  39. vaLLarrr Member

MARTY'S PLAYGROUND PRESENTS "SECRET SQUIRREL!"
    FEATURING LOUIS FARRAKHAN AND ROBOT MASK ANONS NEAR THE END!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Dauntless, Defiant, Resolute
    We are the IAS

(International Association of Squirrels)

iassquirrel.jpg
    • Like Like x 10