Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

taxidermy-squirrel.jpg

Does this head mounted camera make my ass look big in this picture? I don't wanna look stupid on YouTube!!
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

Oh noes! The big bad dogs of ooooh scary $cientololoLOL get scared off by one lone, fake, stuffed squirrel.

Oh the humiliation. Oh look at the "SUPER POWERS" (Trademark) at work here!!

Yes! This is a real religion and it sure is worth all that money! These are, or were, your best people, David Miscavige. Look at them.
    [IMG]

These are, or were, your best people, David Miscavige. Look at them.

"New OTVIII can make you look like a dumb fat-ass coward, running around chasing people just because they wised up faster than you did".

It should be on your next Freewinds flyer David. Breathe that asbestos Davy, breathe it in. It'll get you soon enough. The sweet justice of nature will ensure you inherit nothing.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 8
  4. AnonLover Member

I get that sense too, but due to the backstory drama that been unfolding between Lori (who marty was auditing) and Allender handling her (she lodged a complaint against him for harassing her back home) i dont think the "not right" feel is a tinfoily setup.

Instead i think the "not right" feel is essentially: Allender and company trying to troll like anons, with satire and wicked mean humor... rather than trolling the usual OSA sea org style of psychotic nazi way. and they didnt quite manage to doitrite on the initial run. give it time, they'll improve.

So the more important speculation to be speculating... in my own tinfoily opinion... is which one of the NYC motherfuckery fk'rs, decided it would be funny to sell OSA a couple of pages out of the Agent Pubeit handbook, knowing damn well they'd get it wrong?!?!?? ;)
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

LOL, that makes more sense. I doubt Marty even has the remaining brain matter to have orchestrated such an elaborate hoax and film it at the same time.
    So what background does Allender have with Lori? She lodged an official complaint? Can we get dox here?
    I can't see any of Allender's little helpers looking too willing to join him on another fat boy's day out on behalf of the dwarf, even if they're not being jabbed with Vistaril in the RPF's RPF.

I just can't stop playing the video and laughing. The t-shirts. The way they all run away, it's like a boy scouts convention that accidentally got double booked with a NAMBLA reunion.

They flee. Like cockroaches. OTVIII powers. Fucking LOL.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. AnonLover Member

Google Lori Hodgson, i dont remember seeing dox & since this was big win for indie camp when it was fresh news i dont think we paid it much mind to bother w/ dox.

Backstory From her coming out blog post
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/lori-hodgson-is-back-in-the-saddle/#post-4102
    and story continued on somewhere i cant find ATM that there was a complaint filed, but i dont know if police took any action as a result of it. and recent post on marty's blog seem to refer to the complaint being "assault" but i had thought it was stalking or harrassment (off top of head - and likely wrong)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Thanks for that - I know I should just google it but it's good to have all this in one place from people who know the truth - it makes it easier for journos/comedians/sci-fi novelists to read and understand the levels of utter batshittery that the cult is expecting people to treat with even the most cursory levels of respect.

:D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Optimisticate Member

Needs more yakety sax.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

I completely missed this when it happened. Funny thing is I have exactly that German NATO sweater. Great winter gear, and has lasted me 20 years.
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

This video is quite amusing.
  12. Anonymous Member

I LOL'ed.

German Anons doinitrite.
  13. Anonymous Member

Ha! Could be... the JANITOR!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

OMG - I had totally forgotten about this show! LMAO!
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Daverator Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Lori at one time was getting auditing at san Jose mission where John & his wife worked part-time. Owner of that mission is pat wehner . He is also john's boss. Company is sterling construction.
  18. Anonymous Member

And if it's not true for you, it's not true.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I've never heard of Lori Hodgson.. she's not mentioned in the Completion Lists. Her maiden name is Lori Lynn Leake and there's a "Chris Leake" on Gold Base staff posted at SFX Services - Cine, where Marc Headley used to be posted.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Delicious caek!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Daverator - that squirrel has balls.

None of these jokers has balls. Marty Rathbun = coward, Allender = coward, LRH = coward.

Even a real live squirrel has more balls than all of scientology put together.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Stop! It's mace in the face time!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Did David Miscavige get rid of his wife Shelly when he started having sex with Laurisse Henley-Smith?

Where IS Shelly Miscavige??
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Just the lulz threads...
  26. Anonymous Member

I was protesting in San Jose, and Allender drove out of the parking lot in his construction worker guy pick-up truck. I think that little dump of a phoney Mission on Winchester (also in San Jose) is his. Maybe he pays for it with working construction? The Winchester "Mission" is no more than an entry way with a reception desk and books on display. It's open a couple of hours a day, and in the evening. A perfect job for someone who has a job, and can drop by to be a presence there ... and maybe check their e-mail before they go home.

Oh, and there is a half demolished building next to it, which has been sitting for years. Very not upstat.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Gary Busey Member

Can someone explain what a squirrel is?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

No.
  29. LocalSP Member

LurkMoarjpeg
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

An AWESOME video! German Anons Rock! Seriously, the video blew me away.
  31. GuyFox Member

Wow... seems DM wants to emulate Anon's approach to things, with lulzy themes and humor. Except they totally fail at it. They're not having fun with the little theme, they're DEAD SERIOUS, which just makes it awkward and pathetic. I loved seeing this tho, it shows our wacked-out techniques are effective if the cult's trying to emulate. Also, scilons wasting their energy and means fighting each other is always a win in my book. Maybe, just maybe, they will see the lunacy of it all one day.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Anonymous Member

a small rodent
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

I'll award you a C+ for Persistence, Gary.

A "squirrel" is a $cientologist who has left "the org" and set up a private practise offering "true" $cientology "tech." This pisses "the org" off big-time and they come after the "squirrels" hoping to stop the blasphemy.

(You're my good deed for the day, Gary.)
    • Like Like x 7
  34. GuyFox Member

Isn't the general definition of a "squirrel" basically someone who alters the tech? DM undoubtedly altered a lot of LRH's writings, which has been proven time and time again. Hence we often refer to him as a squirrel in the phaetora of nicknames we have for him. And so do the freezoners, like Rathbun.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

And, gradually, as they get infected by lulz, there are no more dauntless, defiant zombies.
    • Like Like x 6
  36. adhocrat Member

the scilon definition is 'one who alters the tech' but in practice it means anyone you want to cave in gets called a squirrel.
    But a person delivering 100% standard tech outside of corporate scientology is a squirrel in CoS eyes, by definition. Not because he had altered the tech, but because CoS wasn't getting its cut of the monies.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Anonymous Member

So in the end, the "official" scientologists are selling Miscavige altered squirrel tech, the so-called freezoners are (usually) selling tech that is closer to the original BS but since they're not authorized to deliver it they too are considered squirrels. Everybody's squirreling. The whole damned cult has been reduced to nothing more than a small circle jerk of dingbats with cameras sewn into their hats getting up in each others grills accusing each other of the same nonsense.

Welcome to the master race.
    • Like Like x 7
  38. Anonymous Member

Excellent, and this is the first time I've ever seen this brought up. Yeah, I'm not dreaming, it used to be that "squirreling" was altering the methods laid out by Hubbard. Nowadays, it seems to be anything that does not fall into the category of cult classes paid for and done at a regular cult Mission or Org. The practising of Scientology crap cannot be done at home, it seems. I mean really. I'd think that the cult would be thrilled at anyone mentioning that crap again, let alone going home and doing it with friends. Whatever.

Jeff! Wow! Put that video up on your Facebook page! There are many comments I could make, but darn, that video. I really hope you guys feel EXTREMELY stupid by now. It shouldn't have even taken this long. If any of you have normal parents, I feel sorry for them. I can hear it now - "No, dad, this is what my church is all about! If someone 3 states away is practising our teachings at home, we show up and own them! Right, dad? Right?
    • Like Like x 5
  39. Gary Busey Member

Man that's some crazy shit right there
    • Like Like x 1