Customize

Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Diablo, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Is it possible that the Co$ Org would buy into the idea of franchise distribution, if squirrels kicked ca$h back to the org?

I hope not, because I think with them all being at war with each other, the likelihood of mutual implosion and destruction is greater. A better overall situation to have happening than the standard marketing/franchise pyramids, imho.
  2. DeathHamster Member

If Hubbard and Davie bought into franchise distribution, why did they kill off the mission network in 1982? Why did Davie kill off most of the FSM and gung-ho groups over the last few years?

"Kill it if you can't micro-manage it", that's CoS's motto.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Lorelei Member

We don't take ourselves seriously or think our behavior is completely normal.
    • Like Like x 13
  4. This thread is amusing. But no one has said ANYTHING about the fact that Moronic Marty wears Crocs while chasing down the Squirrel Busters.

I've read this thread a few times. For some odd reason it makes me laugh. I find it so funny that the Culties actually spent money on those shirts, hats, and car decals. They must really be threatened by the Texas Dolt.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Triumph Member

Tom Cruise Oct 2009 25th Anniversary ISA event
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Assorted updates from ESM, starting on page 14 of their thread
    Marty gets a visit from SQUIRREL BUSTERS!!!!!

martysquirrelbusterspro.jpg

unfortunately, the youTube video is private now, so you can't see it anymore.

post #145

post #155

post #159

7. Lorelei Member

Or he simply didn't recognize him but, being an ex, was familiar with his name. Hell, ANONS know who Allender is (besides one of our favourite lulzcows), so...
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

I admit I resorted to the Coles Notes Form of description. Decided to skip all the esoteric shit.
  9. Anonymous Member

2008 video, showing 2 of the 4 Squirrel Buster Productions people, John Allender and Mark Warlick.

Allender tries bullbaiting Anons in this old video, but ends up looking batshit loco insane.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

Coles Notes? You're Canadian, or you've done research in depth.
  11. Smurf Member

The OSA-made video is now private, not the one made by Marty. Bunch of chickenshits. I find it interesting someone is ID'ing the kid behind Allender as Tyler Van Hoomissen, who is also the guy that's been filmed following & harassing Amy Scobee & her husband, Marc Headley & his wife & others.

It doesn't look like Tyler to me: http://vimeo.com/ty
  12. lokimotion Member

I've missed John's antics, nice to see something new from him.
  13. Anonymous Member

Um wait a minute. Doesn't crossing a state line with intent to commit a crime automagiclly bring in the FEDS? Curious if there was indeed a crime committed.
  14. Anonymous Member

If someone has watched the OSA video, please check your cache to see if you still have it. If so, it's not lost.

If you want to know how to check your computer's cache, just ask.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Smurf Member

I didn't see a crime committed. I suspect the DA will see it as angry parishioners confronting a disaffected member of their church. They left Marty's property when ordered to do so. Marty went back into his house, turned around and walked out into the street & confronted the OSAbots. The DA may find him at fault for being a hothead and confronting them after they left the property. We shall see..
  16. Anonymous Member

Allender or Marty?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

Sea Org video guy, taking video of protesters at Gold Base in March

1zz45mo.jpg

Same Sea Org video guy, taking video of Marty this week

seaorgcameraguyintexas.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. subgenius Member

hoping someone captured the co$ video
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

That would be the Flash cache, amirite? (I didn't get to watch it)
  21. Anonymous Member

I saw it. Walk me through it.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Yes!! Great wins if we can get this video mirrored and OWNED by Anonymous!!
  23. Anonymous Member

Whatever you do - don't close your browser!!
  24. RHill Member

OS / browser?

(Don't close your browser, stop visiting sites with Flash videos)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

too late, sorry
  26. Anonymous Member

don't worry, it should still be in your cache. Others can walk you through finding it. Specify your Operating System (Windows, or whatever) and browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or whatever) so others can help you find it.
  27. Anonymous Member

Windows XP, Firefox
  28. Anonymous Member

Follow These Steps For Offline Viewing Of Youtube Videos from cached location.

1) Go to your computers cached folder.
    For windows XP :
    C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
    Or
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5
    For Firefox :
    Type about:cache in address bar and hit enter. The last entry on page will give you offline cache device directory.

2) Sort the files with according to size.
    3) Large size files between 3 MB to 7 MB are your video files. Another method of identifying them is that they have 11 character name random name.
    4) Copy them and save then to desired location.
    5) Rename then with extention “.flv”. Duplicate them for safety.
    6) Hurray! Done. View with VLC or any other flash player.
    7) Compress and send to Megaupload, so everyone can get a copy.
    8) PROFIT!!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

I found it in my cache. It's 16.1MB, if others are trying to find the right one.

In the process of getting it uploaded.
    • Like Like x 8
  31. annoncangirl Member

Oh I'm so excited...my panties are getting moist!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  32. subgenius Member

If this works you get a cookie....not the computer kind.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Type "about:cache" in the address bar. Peruse and find video items in there. I found it works, here is the entry of a cache video file I found in the "Disk cache device" tree:

Code:
    Key: http://v6.lscache6.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?sparams=id%2Cexpire%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Calgorithm%2Cburst%2Cfactor%2Coc%3AU0hPSFNOVF9FSkNOOV9LSFhJ&fexp=912304&algorithm=throttle-factor&itag=34&ipbits=0&burst=40&sver=3&signature=066C672851709564DB76E846FBA2C5225EAB600B.8E9651182D76ECB0C850CB035FDAFFFCFF22F3A4&expire=1303336800&key=yt1&ip=0.0.0.0&factor=1.25&id=5dff2557e31a8898
    Data size: 2588662 bytes
    Fetch count: 1
    Last modified: 2011-04-20 11:16:51
    Expires: 2011-04-20 17:54:59
    Clicking on the "Key" link, it tries to play the video in the current player. Right-click and "Save as" the link.
  34. Anonymous Member

Awesome! Anon of the Month!! :D
    • Like Like x 6
  35. AnonLover Member

Anonymous STILL delivers, I am not disappoint, cant wait to see this!
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Hey Squirrel Busters - We run this
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. subgenius Member

Anon runs this.....I owe you glorious bastards a cookie....
    • Like Like x 5
  39. subgenius Member

marty fell for it and they got him doing stuff that doesn't look good....
    • Like Like x 1