Customize

Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

My comments follow the re-post.

Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s]YouTube - Eminem - Not Afraid[/ame]

COMMENTS:

Obviously, Marty and Mike are trying to cause a split between a general (DM) and his troops (OSA agents). I would not be shocked if they have some success. Marty and Mike are clearly holding out an olive branch. They want converts, not enemies. They are not demonizing the OSA agents, but instead telling them they are misguided and following the wrong leader. And, most importantly, asking them to come home to the true supporters of LRH and the tech.

Further, besides being a possible play to the egos of said OSA agents, Marty and Mike's statement the OSA agents know more about what is really going on than the people within the Church, and indeed Church management, is undoubtedly true. The OSA agents see the facts. By the time they write their reports to please their masters, and said reports are further massaged to be consistent with the COS's and DM's "fixed" (preconceived) ideas, they may be much less correlated to reality.

I find the boast of prowess -- i.e., that "every spotting of JB since he left was deliberately set up. When you lose him for weeks on end, that is by design" -- to be interesting. Whether it is true or not, if the OSA agents believe it, it could have an impact.

Finally, the timetable -- i.e., references to "the next few months," "the next few weeks," and "[a]fter approximately mid-July" is interesting and powerful. But it does create some time sensitive expectations, and it would not be good for Marty and Mike if three months passed and nothing much happened. Therefore, I think we can expect something. My feeling is that Marty and Mike are too sharp and too cunning to set up such expectations if they didn't think they could deliver. YMMV.

Finally, I've noticed that Marty, in particular, has been much inspired by rap lately.

/

ESMB Thread: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

/
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

yikes! sounds like somethin's a brewin'
    July will be interesting... June certainly was fabulous
  3. Anonymous Member

my guess is
    JULY 12th
  4. Scatman Member

Sudden loss of some key personnel alone will greatly unsettle Davey Boy. However, going to the Feds with evidence makes for much greater effectiveness. I don't see Marty or Mike advocating that.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Another sign of the deep fractures and fault lines now running deep through the empire edifice of the failed cult of Scientology.

Dibs on getting my money back, with interest and, hopefully, damages too. OK by me to sell an Idle Org to get it too. Give others who feel ripped off have their money back too.
  6. Kha Khan Member

No, and they never will. They see value in the Tech and in the "applied religious philosophy" of Scientology. They want to save Scientology and reform Scientology, but not burn it down. They won't take any action that would result in the complete destruction of Scientology.

[They may also not be inclined to take any action that might get them arrested or sued.]

Oh, and I know many will disagree with my statement that Marty and Mike "want to save Scientology, reform Scientology, but not burn it down." That is my opinion right now, it is not a fixed idea, my mind remains open, and the proof will be in their conduct. I understand those who, based on Marty's and Mike's past conduct when they were in the COS, believe they want only to depose the King in order to become Kings.

[My take is that Marty and Mike have come to the same conclusion some of us came to 15, 20 years ago, and tried to explain to the COS -- i.e., that in the age of the Internet the totalitarian model of the COS is simply not sustainable. I think Marty and Mike are smart enough to get this. Again, YMMV.]

/
  7. XenuPhobic Member

Marty is a hardcore gangster, son.

res5.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

Uh-uh... yeah. Exactly how many OSAbots (who have long been forbidden to access the Internet because of all the bad data & entheta therein) is going to read this letter.

I love this line: "Do not (as DM loves to accuse others but does incessantly himself) buy your own bullshit."

Nope. Mike & Marty would rather have you buy theres.
  9. EyeOnSci Member

The OSAbots are still Ronbots and brainwashed to not see the forest for the trees. M and M are deluding themselves.

I imagine the expose by John Sweeney and the BBC will air in July. That will be a revealing.

The JB thing, by design? meh I'll believe that when I see it.
  10. Anonymous Member

white-gangsta.jpg
  11. xenubarb Member

I'm still stuck on "Il Dulce."

Presumably, this World Expert on Everything meant to refer to DM as Mussolini, failed, and wound up calling him "sweet."

Hysterical.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Mahty, even if all the culties went your way -- and not all of them are, or will -- you're still only going to be king of a smaller hill than Hip-High Hitler is now, and it's just going to melt away to nothing over time. You're playing King of the Ice Floe as it drifts steadily away from the pole into warm waters.

Grow a brain, fella. Those fingers you aim at OSA, you should turn on yourself. Time's a-wasting.

Oh, and like I said before: David Miscavige is L. Ron Hubbard's legacy.
  13. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

I'm guessing mid-July will be the transmission date for the Panorama prog.
  14. Obi-Wan-anon Member

This what I'm getting from this message and their actions. They want to take over Scientology - removing the current leader, while retaining the "value" of the "brand name".

It's the same with any company. And CoS is really a large business.

The true "value" of the Scientology brand name is it's religious cloaking: all the perks of a business, and all the tax advantages of a "religion".

They'd better watch out. In order to take down the leader, they'll have to prove just how bad a leader he was. They'll have to prove that his actions harmed the brand name.
  15. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

I think this front has value.
  16. Sinonymous Member

I noticed that too! What a fucktwat. I think what he meant was "Il Duce." Leave it to a Scilon who gets all his info from Elron to fuck that up. Maybe he has dulce de leche ice cream on the brain? I know I do.
  17. Sinonymous Member

Scientology is a premise that is and always will be destined to fail. Whether it's Elron, DM or Marty. The whole subject's premise is that IT ALONE is the perfect map for "livingness" and "knowingness" and all those verbs Elron puts "ness" after.

As long as the cult puts into practice such golden oldies as, "The Greatest Good for the Greatest Number of Dynamics," Disconnection, Fair Game, etc it doesn't matter who is in charge. DM could be gone tomorrow and Marty take his place. We'd be fighting the same fight by the weekend. A new leader isn't going to change the corrupt nature that is the practice of Scientology.
  18. Krautfag Member

Hey barb,

I am currently sticking my head into that too.

M&M actually used the reference 4 times. 3 times they wrote "Il Dulce", 1 time it was "Il Duce". There are no other typos in that text as far as I could see. I am assuming this was done on purpose.

"Il Duce" - The Leader, italian
    "Il Dulce" - no such thing in italian
    "El Dulce" - The Sweet One in spanish

Imho that is some indirect message to the OSAbots, mebbe to verify the authenticity of the letter and it's authors to OSA staff. Mebbe crypto key for a word code.
  19. Anonymous Member

Thanks for this - teh lulz would have passed me by...
  20. Yuan Om Son Member

Try this one on, $cientologists:
    FAILINGNESS
  21. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

Marty (Il Douche) Rathbun needs to google L. Ron Hubbard and realize what a complete and utter lying fraud this "great humanitarian" was and the damage done to one's mind by undergoing, buying into and implementing Hubbard's vicious and controlling policies.

It all leads to producing Il Douches like you, Marty.

Stop perpetuating the fraud.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
  22. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

Love it.

Something you really have to word clear.

Online dictionary

FAILINGNESS:

1. To have a though process which leads to failure.

Example: The Tech is full of failingness.

2. The intrinsic behavior of a person or persons who have fail potential.

Example: David Miscavige soaked in the failingness of Tom Cruise as the both honored the failingness of L Ron Hubbard.

3. To explain the large percentage of OSA operations and how they end.

Example #1: Operation Snow White's true failingness was uncovered by the FBI
    Example #2: OSA did not know a boy had secretly taped a meeting where he was being bashed by high ranking Scientologists. Anon reveled in their failingness.
  23. Sinonymous Member

Or, one of my new favorites:

CULTINESS
  24. Anonxmous Member

lacks INGINGNESS
  25. Sinonymous Member

^^ What you said ^^

It's really becoming apparent that Rathbun is slowly turning into a Miscavige and I'd venture a guess that some on his message board see that (though being the Scilon sheeple they are, would never admit it). He's way too into himself and it's now looking like he's vying for the COB title rather than attempting to do something to fix the FAILINGNESS that is $cientology.
  26. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

seriously?
  27. Krautfag Member

Aye. It's deffo more than a typo or a misunderstood/wrongly written italian term.
    It has to communicate something special to an OSA dude.

What that is? I dunno. Probably just a confirmation of "Hello, it's Rinder talking".
  28. Anonymous Member

You forgot "Il dolce" - The Sweet [one] in Italian.

And it's just a damn typo from a not-very-learned former-scilon anyway. Did Hubbard write a book on Italian? No, well then they don't know Italian. They were busy learning about nonexistent alien civilizations.
  29. Krautfag Member

Our views differ in that respect, unknown person.

Thx for the head up on Il dolce tho.

Edit:

I just love to be right.

SteveH // June 24, 2010 at 10:14 am | Reply

Can someone explain what is meant “Il Dulce”? Obviously it refers to Miscavige, but it was repeatedly mentioned in the open letter like we should already know what it means. Some of us English-only readers don’t.

eyeswider // June 24, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Reply

Should be Il Duce (see Wikipedia). It was the title Mussolini gave himself. It might have been mistyped, or maybe a deliberate alteration to add further significance.
    o

martyrathbun09 // June 24, 2010 at 1:31 pm

deliberate
  30. Re: Marty & Mike: An Open Letter to Office of Special Affairs (OSA)

I can't logically rule that out as a possibility, but there's nothing "deffo" about it. Please be careful distinguishing possibilities from absolutes.
  31. Anonymous Member

What did you expect Marty to say ?

"i was wrong, i made a little mistake -- i will correct that error." really?

He would never do so unless legally threatened, all it does is reinforce this mystery cloak of high stake manipulation that evolves around marthy rinder and the rest of RTC 2.0.
    Occam's razor FFs APPLY IT
  32. Squirrel King Member

As someone who has been involved in some heated politics, it isn't a good idea to begin a request to sympathizers and workers of the opposition by name calling. While you may believe that such comparisons are accurate (There are far better comparisons to be made than Il Duce, unless of course that was a pet name they used for him), such names are unnecessary hyperbole and only reinforce the conviction and support of the opposition. If the opposition is a leaky dam, this only shores it up.

But this kind of behavior must be what they teach in their "Communications Courses" because this seems to be common among Scientologists. Either that or their social and professional development must be stunted through a diversion of thought into a closed system that prevents proper interactions with the greater society. I suspect a combination of both.

This letter is a threat, but it seems to be bent at shoring up allegiance to DM than erode it.

My 2cents.
  33. Skeptic1337 Member

I see marty has learned the chanology lesson well.

Post some vague shit on the internet, wait till scientology fucks up. Claim credit.

I love that some one would actually think that "it's deffo a crypto key!"

Thanks for the laugh you fucking moron
  34. Squirrel King Member

I agree with this assessment. From my limited understanding an readings of their posts and current actions, they want to save the system. Their actions and statements also tell me they are not too bright at this point to do so. Hopefully the Church is not keeping them from interacting with the normal general population which will begin the necessary periods of doubt and questioning needed to for them to become cleared of the Scientology mumbo-jumbo. However there will probably be some residual damage for the rest of their lives.
  35. Anonymous Member

"As opposed to our overts against society and individuals, which we easily washed away lol"
  36. xenubarb Member

Or DM de leche ice cream. Ewwww!
  37. xenubarb Member

"Il Douche." I lol'd hard.
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

What may start as a lulzy slapfight, when between Narccisists, could rapidly escalate into epic-lulzy open warfare. They build off of one another's energy. The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger his mirrored counterpart becomes.
  40. Anonymous Member

Deliberate if Marty was trying to say that Miscavige was somebody's sweetie.

I remember a while back Marty describing an "unhealthy, unnatural" relationship.

IS DM TC's sweetie? Will that be coming out in July? Marty did say he would put ethics in on this.