Customize

Marty on David Miscavige's Black Dianetics Techniques

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by an0nim0uz, May 7, 2011.

1. an0nim0uz Member

Pretty insane, bros.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. xenubarb Member

"Drive your anchor points in."

Jeez, I know what that means. Creepy.

/brb polishing anchorpoints
  3. JamesFranco Member

I will give it to Davey, he comes up with some creative-crazy.

It's also such a racist-sounding but fully-apt term....

If he wasn't so terrible at everything other then abuse, he would almost have a redeeming value.
  4. RightOn Member

DM: "are you still sucking cocks?"
    And Marty asks "what is suppossed to be the proper response?"
    the proper response to DM is, "are you?"
    but of couse that answer is only if you loooovvveee the RPF and a couple of blows to the head

holy crap what a glorious religious leader DM is!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

inb4peopleshowupatGoldBasewith"pieface"signs
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

hey wait a minute
    when they are talking about celebrities calling their staff "pie face"
    are they talling about Kirstie Alley?Why does this sound familiar?
  7. Anonymous Member

Keep clutching those tin cans Marty boy.

You can laugh now but YOU were happy doing Miscavige's bidding for many years.

Don't think for a second that you are in any way morally better than the poison dwarf Davey is.
  8. timthephoto Member

oh let's play "guess which celebrity learned howto treat people like shit from miscavige"

:|
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

There's no answer to "are you still sucking cocks?" O really? Baby, don't cave me in!
  10. Anonymous Member

Wanna buy a used car?
  11. pooks Member

• Like Like x 5
  12. Triumph Member

Stooges1.jpg
    real pieface
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Mark Cabian Member

Mike told me not to believe Marty. See 7:00. "Just because someone says something, particularly a former someone who is, you know, seeking to have their minute of fame by making statements that sound sensational, that doesn't make it true."

14. AnonLover Member

how ironic, sure sounds like DM's predilection for pie faces made him perfectly conditioned for the inevitable penis-envy of the omnipresent troll face

troll-face-meme.png
  15. Here is another fishing video from Rathbun & Rinder:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/pie-face/

I have the distinctive feeling that Rathbun is slowly running out of anecdotes on Miscavige's "cruelty" against CoS staff members, his favorite topic of conversation.

What did Miscavige had to say about Cynthia Kisser? Or Gerald Armstrong? Or Graham Berry? Or the German government? Or Lisa McPherson? Or Minton? That would be much more interesting.

Hmm, I guess Rathbun is so deeply involved in illegal shit that he has to take the fifth on all of that.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

my prediction is that one day, mike will graduate from being marty's #2 osa man to being his own man, and be independent of marty as well.
  17. Anonymous Member

SOOOOO now we know what to call Tommy Davis when he shows his face.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. I am trying to picture Cruise making his staff hold up the "pie face" masks. Tom with a crazy look in his eyes wondering how COB keeps coming up with these great ideas.

If true, priceless.
  19. Anonymous Member

Miscavige sounds paranoid. Very paranoid.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

or the IRS
  22. Mark Cabian Member

Oh man. When someone does that, PLEASE get a video of his neck snapping to see who said it to him.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. So if I understand Marty correctly;

Pie-face is the new 2.0 on the tone scale??

24. Grand Opening of Moscow Ideal Org. with DM, Marty and Mike's Russian counterparts in action.

Unfortunately, Hubbard's mindfuck has had a terrible impact on all who get sucked in to the cult and LRH's batshit insane mental pocessing.

The Hubbard influence has had a horrible effect on all three of these LRH abusive, scamming apologists (David Miscavige, Mark Rathbun and Mike Rinder). One never hears of Scientology "leaders" concerning themselves over the "spiritual" gains and well-being of their "parishioners".

David Miscavige: Ecclesiastical Leader of Scientology

That's proof right there it's not a "religion" nor was it an "exact science" of the mind as LRH originally claimed.

Convicted fraud, abusive, lying, controlling piece of shit, L. Ron Hubbard has been completely exposed as a conman who lied about every major accomplishment and had no data whatsoever to back up his insane "research" which of course was all bullshit.

Both Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder have personally been involved in overseeing, condoning and covering up for horrendous abuses by Scientology / Narconon / Pick a phony front group for decades. They could actually be of real value if they simply told what they know of many brutal abuses in Scientology (almost all in accordance with LRH policy) to authorities.

Marty's admitted to destroying crucial evidence in the Lisa Mcpherson deterioration and death case caused by Hubbard's insane introspection rundown.

Mike Rinder has admitted to lying to cover up Scientology abuses for a long time as the "Church" spokesman.

Why don't you 2 disingenuous scammers put down the fishing rods, get a real job and stop defrauding ex-scientologists who finally have a chance to recover from the years of hypnotic processing.

The "Hubbard" influence in your current scam is reprehensible, you should know by now that LRH was a lying fraud and that you both need help to overcome the horrible impact it has had on you personally.

I do believe that you are victims of LRH long-term processing, but to continue promoting the con for profit is disgraceful.

Please help all ex-scientologists by simply exposing what you know and stop selling Hubbard's intergalactic bullshit nightmare.

Thx a lot, I hope you 2 and all current and former scientologists get help, wake up, come to their senses, have the freedom to look at "entheta" and move on from LRH bogus "Tech" / phony Religion.

P.S. Marty?........ALL Scientology is Radical Scientology, always has been.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 8
  26. Anonymous Member

It's a question that Marty cannot answer.
  27. ^^^^^^^Marty, Could you repeat the Scientology ecclesiastical leader's auditing question? Could you repeat....... ^^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 1
  28. So was Marty making Pie Face when he was destroying the Lisa McPherson evidence?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. How effective do you think protest signs with the pie face image would be? Do you think it would reach the higher ups in orgs? or was this something that only Gold Base people would know?
  30. I doubt org staff would get any meaning from it other than thinking, "That's weird, I don't get it". Sounds to me that even a lot of the Gold Basers wouldn't get it, and only those closest to Miscavige would recognize it.

IMO, probably not worth messing around with too much, but I would have a quick laugh if someone takes a Pie Face snapshot from this month's raid or something though.
  31. Maybe if you Raided Gold Base.. put a pic of it and say... "DM... Someone told us about this... better do more SEc Checks!"
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Natter Bored Member

Rinder @ 2:18