Customize

[Marty] on SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

[Marty] on SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

The following already appears in the substantive thread SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org and More. But in case anyone missed it (and cares), and for purpose of keeping things organized for the future as well as now, here is the post:

Not surprisingly, Marty blames the situation entirely on DM -- Marty: SP Times covers Miscavige cult’s hatred of children:
    In response, I submitted the following comment to Marty's blog:

Interestingly, Marty did allow my post on his blog, and responded as follows:
    /
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: [Marty] on SP Times June 13th and 14th - Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

If LRH's ego, DM's ego, and Mahty's ego had a cage match, [strike]which one would win[/strike]how much popcorn could we sell?
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder if Miscavige will sell Guillaume down the river since his name is on the relevant ED. He could say that Guillaume was coercing women into abortions. It would fit Miscavige's current story that everyone else around him was/is fucking up.
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

That would be fine by me. Might loosen up Lesevre's lips. Definitely large quantities of win in that sector.