Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

speaking of radio spots.....
    I wonder if they were actually free?
    Some radio stations offer free public service announcements if the group is non profit.
    I wonder if the radio station was contacted by them under a non profit guise?
    Would be lulzy to find out
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

I listened to the spots. They are lulzy. The local broadcaster doing them has some difficulty with English. Not talking about his "accent," but his ability to read.
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Call KDOL!
    Business Office (936) 223-0031
    On Air (936) 327-5160
    Contact Jim Wolfe (936) 328-8874

Email Us Your Request info@kdol961.com
  6. Triumph Member

they may be operating it like a front group...
    they are openly using facebook to garner support..at least from hardcore cult supporters
    they can openly pretend to deny any association with the cult...business as usual

and use the "its not us defense" like they do with every other front group...

the cult can raise funds from morons that way

its the same scam..they pull with front groups...in an effort to cloak any money trail

I Imagine some over zelous eager fool like Grant Cardone would be willing to pony up some jihad moolah..seeing how his dirty laundry was exposed by Marty not long ago...I bet Grants panties are in a twist...

if Miscavige Toadie Capo Cardone is capable of ripping Milton Katselas the way he did....he will slip Miscavige a big wet tongue and a petty cash check..

Cardone would be more than happy to finance this fiasco...if for no other reason than Cardone gets his jollies tickling and fondling Miscavage's tiny balls
    and that goes for several other public Scinos with half a brain.and a little too much folding monies....drunk with the Scientology "ueber alles" mentality
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Two questions:

1. How does Squirrel Busters get to stay on FB, since it's obviously a hate site?

2. How is it Miscavige doesn't see Cardone as COB competitoin?
  8. RightOn Member

I guess KDOL has no idea they are being used to forward the SB's harrassment
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Interestingly, the spots themselves, lame as they are, sound almost like M&M are the squirrel busters, and they're being welcomed to town. Very bizarre.
  10. Triumph Member

KDOL dosen't realize the meaning of footbullet...

shock jock=1980's

shrinking revenues+stupid PR gaff=going out of business soon
  11. Anonymous Member

There is no shock jock. It's country music.
  12. Triumph Member

Hee Haw pardner

the tone of radio ads=schlock jock

------------------------------------
    theres a little sexual innuendo directed a christie in one of the ads...In reference to a sausage
    the you tube jib jab video..shows Rinder cartoon waving a sausage at Christi..
    thats what they are implying in the radio ad...

low brow sophomoric sexist humor ...some of the content It seems is more for the SQB amusement....
  13. RightOn Member

well nobody except M&M will understand these spots
    and of course their only intention was to to make M&M aware of them for a laugh or stats or whatever nonsense.
    Such a huge amount of grade school type behaviour bull shit done by grown adults....
    its really hard to fathom.
    "The Church of Scientology is expanding"
    yep!.... with idiotic foot bullets in leaps and bounds
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I really don't think any Scientology public could build up enough of a power base to wrest control from Miscavige. You'd need to have enough leverage to either send him to jail or force him to resign and appoint you as his successor.

Or get the overwhelming majority of public on board with the notion that the church management is corrupt, and frankly they aren't going to buy that from Cardone anymore than they are from any of the more credible people who have been saying so for years.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. attackgypsy Member

I sent an email to KDOL, explaining exactly who Squirrel Busters were, and what they were doing to Marty. Now, I'm not a Marty fan, per say, but I do believe you should be able to enjoy some peace and quiet in your own home.

This is the response I got back:

"I wasnt aware of this. The spots will be pulled by the end of the day (as soon as i go up to the station)."

It wasn't signed, but it sounds like the station is on a tape loop over the holiday.
    • Like Like x 8
  16. elwood Member

I sent them one, too. I wonder how many e-mails they received?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

good work, guise!
  18. Smurf Member

I doubt they cared. They appreciated the ad revenue.
  19. RightOn Member

maybe not, but if they didn't care, why are they yanking the ads?
    even though they are prolly over by now anyways
  20. Smurf Member

Ads are paid to run over a specific period of time. The Independents event is now over. Waiting word from AO to gloat about his experience with them.
  21. ObamAnon Member

Today, at 12:38 Pacific Time, I got a one-sentence email from info@kdol961.com that said simply: "We are no longer playing the spots. "
    • Like Like x 2
  22. RightOn Member

thats why I said they are prolly over anyways
    AO went? Should be interesting. Wonder if he was well received.
  23. Smurf Member

AO posted on Marty's blog several months ago requesting an invite and Marty referred him to Mike Rinder's gf, Christie Collbran, who was sending out the invites. Don't know if he went or not. Evidently, they had a big turnout and the weather was 105 degrees & humid.
  24. pooks Member

That too hot to really enjoy yourself. My party's always have an air conditioned house to run to in case of heat or rain. They didn't think it through.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

I agree in Texas one needs access to AC. There was a ranchhouse at the party site with AC.
  27. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Sponge Member

Scientology group challenges Ingleside on the Bay's new film permit ordinance
    caller.com 5th July 2011
    http://www.caller.com/news/2011/jul/05/scientology-group-challenges-ingleside-on-the/

• Like Like x 2
  30. LocalSP Member

I wonder if we can follow the money on this?
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Smurf Member

33. LocalSP Member

420110705193749001_t607.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Sponge Member

Assistant Producer Ralph Gomez (from left), videographer and editor Bart Parr and volunteer Ed Bryan set up the camera so they can record the council meeting Tuesday.......
    420110705193801001t607.jpg

Assistant Producer Ralph Gomez (left) drives off with members of the Squirrel Busters Production crew.
    420110705193805001t607.jpg

Videographer and director Bart Parr (left) with Squirrel Busters Productions records outside of City Hall as Monique and Mark Rathbun talk with their neighbors after a City Council meeting in Ingleside on the Bay. Crew members say they are making a documentary. Mark Rathbun says the crew is harassing him and his wife.....
    420110705193808001t607.jpg

Joanne Wheaton (left) and Ed Bryan with Squirrel Busters Productions record an introduction outside of City Hall Tuesday before going inside for the Ingleside on the Bay City Council meeting...
    420110705193749001t607.jpg

Ingleside on the Bay resident Mark Rathbun (right) and his wife, Monique, talk with other residents about a letter explaining why Squirrel Busters Productions pulled its application for a filming permit. The City Council was supposed to decide whether to approve the film crew's application during its Tuesday meeting before the application was pulled......
    420110705193758001t607.jpg

Ingleside on the Bay resident Ann Hubby expresses her concern about people recording video outside her home during a crowded City Council meeting in Ingleside on the Bay.....
    420110705193754001t607.jpg

Assistant Producer Ralph Gomez (left) talks with crew member Joanne Wheaton Tuesday as Mark Rathbun and his wife, Monique (at right), get ready for the start of the Ingleside on the Bay City Council meeting.....
    420110705193746003t607.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

"per se"

Also, way to kill the lulz. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! >:-(

I suggest Anonymous not interfere with this. It is utterly and hilariously doomed to fall down go boom. The bigger it gets, the more lulz and general edumacation will be got when it tanks. JMO of course.
    • Like Like x 6
  36. Sponge Member

Also, it's funny that they use titles of "producer", "director", "Videographer" etc.
    Sounds legit. LOL.
    Can we see their press cards and film/journalism school qualifications? Ooops. It's a Private Investigator plus bunch of pudknockers belonging to the same cult organisation that hired him, all seemingly with no real jobs yet plenty of money to hang out there for ages.

Who owns expensive camera equipment? Likely the cult of scientology

Who is the end "customer"? Scientology of course (likely Freedom Mag/website). Who else cares?

Where is this "documentary" going to be edited into the final product? Likely the same place where all the previous shit they've produced to persecute ex-cult members, i.e. at scientology's facilities such as Golden Era Productions under the micromanagement of David Miscavige. Unless of course they are just making a bunch of shit clips for youtube.

edit:
    Also, running cheesy personal attack messages about their target on local radio is really what professional documentary makers do. /sarcasm/
    • Like Like x 6
  37. Sponge Member

Yeah, there is that "Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake" factor.
    • Like Like x 5
  38. RightOn Member

Wonder what the Squirrel Buster's explanation is for shooting the "documentary"?
    And also why there are Scientologists on their "film crew"

geez Marty, at least you could have shaved for the meeting?
  39. RightOn Member

To have the lulz stop does suck for some people.
    But exposing Scientology's fair game tactics is a very important thing to do in bringing them down. Even if it is agaisnt someone that is not too popular on this board.
    It is also important that COS members see where their "donations" are going and the way their "church" is behaving. It is a total embarrassment to have LRH policy being played out in public.

The exposure of these childish COS tactics and fair game can dry up COS IAS donations even more. Many publics may recognize these COS members and wonder what the hell is going on or why they are acting like this. Allender is an OTVIII for heaven's sake. Their antics are COS fail gold. Hopefully if publics see this, they will not be opening their wallets as much.
    And we all know what cutting off their cash flow can do.
    So the latter is WAY more important than the lulz in this case IMO.

The Squirrel Busters and DM are handing this to everyone on a silver platter. They are proving without a shadow of a doubt that COS's fair game policy is alive and well. Expose that and couple it with LRH's written policy, and publics may up and leave or at the very least stop giving so much money. AND the extra bonus here is that people thinking of joining COS will never join.

I say run with it and get this story in the eyes and ears of the public scilons and the general public and this will cut off their cash flow, hurt their numbers, and it will also keep people from joining.

Perhaps part of DM's logic, *cough* is to have the Squirrel Busters "film their documentary" very publically, so it will scare current members into not leaving? Who knows.
    I do think the war between DM and MR needs more exposure. It has fail written all over it and can be a huge part of the cult's demise if it exposed enough.
    My main concern right now is ending this cult. And when jewels like this are handed to you, it is best to focus on the most win you can pull from it, not the lulz.
    Besides, the uber lulz will be the end of COS and our favorite little dictator dressed in an orange jumpsuit.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Such an unfortunate choice of clothing for a Town Council meeting ...

420110705193749001t607.jpg
    • Like Like x 2