Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

she is hawt
    errrr.... hawt mess that is

the "director" should have worn an ascot and a beret just like... who was it again?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Triumph Member

cult morons produce a 41 page tabloid style magazine

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/jul/05/scientology-group-challenges-ingleside-on-the/

pamphlets at the hotel..banners..
    would love to see one of those 41 page cult tabloid...
    the contents must be like the crap in pdf form the published on the anti-marty site

I see where this is going...
    SQB gonna sue the tiny berg of Ingleside....with help of Moxon LOL*

oh it has nothing to do with Scientology...hur dur..
    keep it coming cult morons...
  3. lostatsea Member

So this is the face of a woman who would steal her young children's inheritance and give it all to the cult and cult enterprises. Huh. Seeing her now, I guess no surprise there. Batshit insane is written all over her.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Sponge Member

Careful now. She has a clipboard with a squirrelbuster sticker on it.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. lostatsea Member

Oooh, quite right. My mistake. She is obviously a bastion of good mental health. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  6. RightOn Member

ok I know the obvious has been asked here.
    But did the Mayor or the "town folk" ask
    A DOCUMENTARY ON WHAT AND WHY???
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Triumph Member

420110705193746003t607.jpg
    looks like the cult was ready to pass out party favors.....pink squirrelbusters cap anyone?

at least Marty not wearing crocks..to the meeting
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

paid for by COS or maybe they paid for the SB gear themselves. Either way it's freakin' ridiculous
    Wonder if there were any takers?
  9. Allow me to interject a fucken LOL at this juncture.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Triumph Member

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/jul/05/scientology-group-challenges-ingleside-on-the/
    well from the news report is says the squirrelbusters ...didn't bother to speak up at the meeting....

so much for a claim of free speech rights...

cult of Scientology protecting their right to stalk since 1950

11. Nancy Beazley Member

It does my heart good to see all those REAL PEOPLE showing up at their Town Council meeting.

According to data I found online, Ingleside on the Bay has a population 681. The Corpus Christi paper reported this morning, "More than 50 packed Tuesday's council meeting in the tiny City Hall, the most since a debate over taxes two years ago." Even ignoring the Squirrelbusters who attended, that's getting close to 10% of the town's residents who seem dismayed enough by the cult's behavior to come out to a Town Council meeting after dinner on a hot Tuesday night. (God Bless America!)

What gets my goat the most is how these creeps have the temerity to insist they're not agents of the Church of Scientology. They've already told a Sheriff's Deputy (who recorded it in his report) that they were hired by Elliot Abelson, who is the church's general counsel. I suppose that's gotta be one reason they won't "put anything in writing" (like a permit application, eh?), so they won't be caught in a lie.

Perjury much, Squirrelbusters?
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

Ed Bryan is an exhausting hood. Also, owns a business "Bryan Exhaust Hood Cleaning"

2808 North Naomi Street, Burbank, CA 91504, Phone 800.300.STEAM(7832)
    Email
    info@bryanexhaust.com

Can't help wondering if authorities as well as town council in Ingleside know what they're in for.
    Just this information on Ed's recent extracurricular activities, outside his own hood, entail. Maybe Michael Fairman and Karen Jentzch LaCarriere could send off an email verifying this relevant:

http://www.scientology-cult.com/messengers-of-hate.html
    "Ed Bryan: Scientology spy, messenger of hate"

And is that a Scientology or Freewinds or Flag or OT tote bag he's carrying his "producer" tools in?
    Can't quite make out the logo, other than OT symbol

[IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Triumph Member

looks as if it is....
    220px-Freewinds_logo.jpg
    close enough...they have multiple variations on the same basic theme

OT symbol with dianetics pyramid and CoS double triangle S logo and crown
  15. Tourniquet Member

Scilon response:
    "Well... you'll remember that both Pat Broeker and David Mayo are SPs, and both worked right next to LRH!"

or some variation of that.
  16. Smurf Member

This is typical. On the face, it gives the impression to the uninformed that Elliot is acting independent of the cult. In the report, they give Elliot's address as "8491 West Sunset Blvd., Suite 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90069".

The "address" is a private mailbox and the "suite" is the box number. Elliot's actual law office is in the HGB on Hollywood Blvd. where the cult's corporate offices are. I forwarded this info to the Sheriff in Texas.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Right. But then you ask them. "How come Scientology couldn't tell they were SPs? What would you do if David Miscavige was an SP? You couldn't find all of these people who were SPs before, what makes you think you can see if COB is SP?"
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Smurf Member

Danny Montalvo posted a group photo of the Indy's outing on Lake Livingston, TX on July 4th.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

that looks like a canvas Freewinds bag
  20. Anonymous Member

Do you ever make any fucking sense in your own language? English just isn't working for you.
  21. Anonymous Member

Fuck me! Those thighs are fucking HUGE! WTF...wearing red pants too! Gross!
  22. Tourniquet Member

LOL

Don't forget the helmet-cams... XD
  23. Anonymous Member

That's a good chunk of people
    That many people could really help in exposing the abuses of the Sea Org a whole lot more.
    Dont' know why some just choose to do nothing but just chat about DM on a blog.
    sad
    • Like Like x 7
  24. Anonymous Member

Jeebus! WTH happened to her? When I knew Joanne, I woulda hit it she was a good-looking woman.

Is Ed Bryan related to Kevin G. Bryan?
  25. Anonymous Member

Freewinds was my first thought too. Maybe a special OT 8 bag?

Anyone have tools to zoom in and focus/sharpen?
  26. RightOn Member

she got cult-a-sized
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

think it's called aging. But also, she might want to get a full checkup with a Non-scientology doctor.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Tourniquet Member

OST, more likely they'd try to change the subject, rather than confront the question, and those proceeding... :)
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Scilons age very badly, then.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. firebug Member

Probably an OT Summit Event bag
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  31. I love you too.
  32. xenubarb Member

Everybody who can't afford cosmetic surgery ages badly. It's just the way it is.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Wow, that was fast! thanks
    heh Looks like a queen's tiara at the very top, with Bull horns on the side
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Zhongjianren Member

Anyone need a job? Want to work in Southeastern Texas? Get a job with Freedom Magazine!

Marty: Freedumb Magazine
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/freedumb-magazine/

[IMG]
  37. Anonymous Member

Well now that"s not strictly true is it Barbz? You"ve still got the body of a teenage boy! ;)
  38. xenubarb Member

Yeah. I really need to take it out into the desert and dispose of it one of these days.
    • Like Like x 10
  39. Anonymous Member

I hear Auditing process R2-45 is an effective means of exteriorizing, unfortunately it's use is frowned upon by society right now.
  40. Sponge Member

...and The Village Voice reports.....
    Out-of-Work Journalists: Want to do Scientology's Dirty Work?
    by Tony Ortega 6th July 2011
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/07/out-of-work_jou.php
    ...and...
    CALLING ALL JOURNALISTS: The Church Of Scientology Is Hiring
    businessinsider.com 6th July 2011
    http://www.businessinsider.com/church-of-scientology-hiring-job-posting-2011-7
    • Like Like x 3