Customize

Marty: Open Letter to Residents of Ingleside on the Bay Texas

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Scientology is an exception, because they always respond to getting interrupted in the middle of a mistake by moving on to an even bigger failure.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

If this is a cry for help, I am here for you.
  3. xenubarb Member

Good. Bring lots of plastic garbage bags.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. LocalSP Member

Do do that. You want the bugs and stuff to get to the body. Do remember to bury deep, none of this "shallow grave" shit.
  5. Anonymous Member

I've got hundreds of plastic garbage bags but why use them, wouldn't they slow down the decomposition of the body?

xenubarb, let us know if this is too morbid.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. RightOn Member

boy this thread went to a strange place
    Barb seriously, now stop all that crazy talk....who will take care of Bill? lol
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Casey Anthony can help you with that.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

This thread is now why we can't have nice things.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

Marty can help you with that.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Proof that Scientology works and helps people..

12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Disco Necked Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. xenubarb Member

You don't understand. I don't want any evidence on the upholstery. Or did you think we were just gonna take him out to the nearest vacant lot in little Jimmy's red wagon?
  15. xenubarb Member

What I am eagerly awaiting is the first time Scilon arrogance comes up against Texas lawmen by trying to film somewhere outside of their 1/2 mile away condo balcony. I think this has some potential for lulz on a small town epic scale.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

I thought from what you said earlier you were going to leave your teenage male body behind in the desert so you could do out of body research on other planets.
  17. Triumph Member

Kiii News Channel 3 News
    Inglside by the bay becomes a Battlefield for Scientology Feud
    Video
    http://www.kiiitv.com/story/15045547/ingleside-on-the-bay-becomes-battleground-for-scientology-feud

Martyr is interviewed

Mutant SQB's

shows the hate pamphlet
    Interview with the Mayor
    3 minute News report
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Sponge Member

^some screen grabs from that>>>>

squirrelbusterskiiitv.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  19. So mark admit's the reason he left was church sponsored violence.... to bad he refuses to make a deposition about what he has seen.

PSSST. If you help clear up the evil things you saw, the harassment might stop. Isn't that putting ethics in on yourself? You have overts (the info you've seen, but not spoken to the authorities about). Therefore, you are pulling in these SBs. Do the right thing that LRH said Mark!

(Note... this in no way truly endorses the teaching of LRH, however you have to talk to stupid people in a way they can understand.)
    • Like Like x 4
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Since the video won't play on my aging computer, that is highly appreciated. Those are hilarious! I reiterate: Anon should not throw water on this fire. The bigger it gets, the better the outcome will be, for our purposes. That news story is exactly what to expect more of. BRING IT ON
    • Like Like x 2
  21. DeathHamster Member

At least we've had some successes at waxing the floor with Scientology. Really shiny too!
    • Like Like x 3
  22. DeathHamster Member

Lies. Orgs are notoriously short of B-roll.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

LOL. Typical Scilon feedback...

"This seems to smell pretty bad. I looked up Rathbun and he has been attacking the Church and trying to kidnap people, as well as assault Church staff and employees as recent as 1 month ago in LA. So I think there is something rotten in Ingleside on the Bay and some good investigative reporting is needed here. I also saw that his brother was murdered and it is an unresolved case."
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

25. DeathHamster Member

26. Anonymous Member

Some SQB faggARTry.
    2nvxtsi.jpg
    eqyyd2.jpg
    [IMG]
    2czy1xe.jpg
    1zbb8g2.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

28. SwordofTruth Member

Is it just me or are these pictures in no way funny, but they seem to be pissing off the locals with their tactics so might as well let the fire burn.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. Anonymous Member

it's a shame that an artist wasted all their time on such childish rubbish when they could be painting Elvis on velvet
    more grade school crap-ola
    COS is really on a downward spiral to waste so much time, money and effort.
    but hey! COS is helping to bring themselves closer to that downward spiral
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

These are the pics from the newspaper the sqb have been handing out.
    I just have the pics not the written gibberish in the newspaper.
    In my country they would have already been done for harassment.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

but doesn't someone have to press charges first?
    I think in the US, someone has to press charges first before someone can be charged?
    Is that the problem? That Marty did not press charges yet?
    or did I miss it?
  32. Most religions like to help people that are considered at risk of things like poverty, poor socio economic stability, and people being sent ot jail is no laughing matter.

Some religious have programs to help rehabilitate inmates, or at the very least, offer them a helping hand, to try to get them back on their feet.

Then there is Scientology.

Scientology pretends to be a religion, but all you have to do is look at their treatment of one of their own.

Marty Rinder's only crime was leaving the church and speaking about his own personal opinions of what was being done incorrectly.

And while Martin Luther may not have had the easiest time forming a different branch of religion, He suffered Persecution nearly a 500 years ago.

So of course for a modern religion founded 50 years ago, tolerance and understanding are foreign concepts that they don't know anything about.

It's no surprise when you have policies written by LRH declaring enemies of the religion "Fair Game" and that they may be trick sued and lied to or harassed.

So the next time you want to join Scientology to help save the world, just remember, NEVER be Critical of it, or you could be harassed to!

Also fun fact..... Political Satire cartoons only work when you are exagerating the truth, or making a statement. Marty has never been arrested, isn't a judge, doesn't wear army fatigues, and also isn't sunburned.

And last fun fact. Police would not be approaching someone with their clubs out if that person has their hands up. Way to dream up a police beating to subdue a compliant suspect. Only in COS's world.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

34. Anonymous Member

the Mayor looks like Marty's brother
  35. The filming permit is really the only chance to break the law. Set up a new law requiring the SB to get a permit. Deny the permit on the grounds of their harassment. Then if they try to film you take the lot to court.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

oh I dont' know
    if Marty presses charges for harrassment, one look at all his vids from his some, the restaurant and the airport, and all the other ambushes, it would be pretty hard for COS to prove that they were not harrassing him and within the rights of the law IMO
  37. LocalSP Member

Can we start Squirrel Busters Busters Productions and send a team down there to make a documentary about SBP making a documentary about Marty? Ingleside on the Bay could become the documentary capital of the world.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. right but you take away their right to film without a permit and just deny the permit. At least his home is safe.

or you know, he could just file a deposition with the FBI what he witnessed at Gold Base.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

lol!!
    yeah I love this
    someone should make a SB documentary. It would be a war of camerars.
    would have to file for a film permit tho! lol
  40. RightOn Member

maybe that is what he is waiting for rather than to press charges?
    Marty not pressing charges is starting to look mighty strange tho!
    I wonder if the residents are scratching their heads about this