Customize

Marty Post: Scientology Cult vs Washington Post Part 1

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 10, 2011.

1. Another zinger from the Kook Aid (typo and it stays) Drinker:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/scientology-cult-vs-washington-post-part-one/
  2. Anonymous Member

What the fuck is with marty lately? He seems like he wants so badly to 'fess up on his priors, but he just can't bite the bullet. He loves the tease. Or I guess in scilon brain, life is a game and this is how he has fun.

Seriously, he's getting his rocks off on all the attention.
  3. http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/continuum/narcissistic.htm
  4. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Smurf Member

He's doing his best to keep his adoring fan club pleased. Many of the Independents that used to post on Marty's blog have since abandoned him. Nowadays, it's the same 10-12 people posting comments. AnonOrange has found refuge there gloating of his perceived accomplishments... proves Marty & AO have at least one thing in common.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

I appreciate the insight, Smurf, but what does it take to get a man like him to swallow his pride and do the right thing? (eg, admit to his complicity in the past, for starters)
    Doesn't he realize the influence he could really have if he did something like that?
  7. Anonymous Member

And speaking of narcissists, will you all just stop posting replies in that PTSK thread? (or whatever his nick is)
    It's annoying and until we get the "ignore user" function back I beg of you, don't feed that troll!

(pretty please?)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Ellipses FTW?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. thefatman Member

At least Nixon was a) trustworthy and b) had a shit list.
  10. Smurf Member

Fuck. What's next? Take away my chew toy? :-(
    • Like Like x 7
  11. Smurf Member

Fear of spending some time in prison, perhaps?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Marty is a sociopath. He's not going to confess to anything he did unless there is a big reward in it for him.

Sociopaths do not feel guilt or remorse. I'm sure Marty could pretend some remorse if he thought he could get something out of a watered down confession to doing something wrong (of course, justifying that he was ordered to do something wrong by his boss Miscavige.)
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Omg just fucking drop dead already marty! You coward!!! How long can you keep ignoring your conscience before it drives you literally insane?
  14. Anonymous Member

Stop smoking crack.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Complicity in felonies must be a bitch... right, Mark?

He's probably just waiting for the statutes of limitation to run out on as many of his crimes as is possible.
  16. thefatman Member

[IMG]

You're on my shit list.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. BLiP Member

Looks like Marty's trying to cultivate good relations and ink from the Washington Post. Given the M²&M² Show's experience in these matters, the alleged OSA programmes could have been written up from memory of past capers they have participated in. I'm not saying its a counterfeit, but I am asking for real DOX.
  18. You shouldn't ask Marty for Dox. Asking a thetan to validate itself is bad or something.

This is why he won't show you his OT powers either.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

I just pissed myself.
  20. Anonymous Member

Tinfoil
  21. xenubarb Member

One hour with selected OG oughta do eet. I don't really want to share...
  22. Anonymous Member

Ellipses FTW!
  23. BLiP Member

Heh!! Tinfoil is the new "psychotic" used by tech defenders as part of the "always attack, never defend" strategy of dealing with tricksy questions. Thing is, in this case its Marty Rathbun we're talking about and he has a pattern of coming up with alleged OSA programmes when trying to get people on side. So, DOX or GTFO.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

so he waits 5 years to divulge this stuff?
  25. BLiP Member

Divulge what? There's nothing new or illegal in the alleged programme Marty has presented, its just the same ole dumpster-diving with a mix of DA material on Leiby.
  26. Anonymous Member

and there lies his greatest weakness for being turned into the ultimate Tool once things get further down the road towards the end game of dismantling the cult in its current form.

Marty is slowing digging himself into a hole. Bit by bit, he shows his true colors.

He's now run out of room for hiding the piles of dirt in his backyard, and skeletons from days gone by are suddenly popping up all around the dirt he leaves out in his front yard.

its only a matter a time until he digs himself in so deep that the only means to keep his PR schtick perpetually spinning will be to embrace full confession & disclosure on much bigger shit, else his own charade of saying one thing but ultimately doing nothing to back it up will be his noose around his neck.
  27. DeathHamster Member

How about a bulk order of these for Marty, Mike and Dave?

• Like Like x 1
  28. xenubarb Member

Won't somebody think of the poor nood rats?

rat-balls--large-msg-128287106083.jpg
  29. RightOn Member

I should have said ALL this stuff. Pertaining to the previous stuff too
  30. RightOn Member

jeebus Barb! get a diaper for Bill. Has his junk all hanging out lol
  31. thesneakster Member

Only if you count in base 40 or 50. Anyone who takes the time to review the comments to the last
    8 or 10 posts should be able to should have no trouble seeing the above is a false report.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.
  32. Anonymous Member

The usual complaining about Marty aside. This has some potential to be newsworthy. Might be worth trying to get the snowball rolling and alert press contacts?
  33. Anonymous Member

34. thesneakster Member

Thanks for the heads-up there. I've posted a couple of replies to the OSAbots there, now.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

36. BLiP Member

Again - divulged what? Nothing Marty has said is new and nor is it proof of illegal actions. Also, where's the DOX?
  37. RightOn Member

true Blip, but at least Ortega wrote about it. It showed COS's litigeous nature. I consider that a win
    you never know what will spur bad PR for COS, even if dox and legalities are missing.
  38. Optimisticate Member

39. It could just be that putting up Marty-related stories really seems to push the CoS's buttons.
    • Like Like x 2