Customize

Marty posts West US OSA volunteer list

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Converting the spreadsheet to pure text with columns, enhances the search-ability of the information.

Yes, it's more work, but then anyone searching "Jenna Elfman" on google for example, could see the OSA affiliation here on WWP in the search results. That has major value over the long run, even if it requires some effort on someone's part in the short term.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

here are some more:
    2ijg47d.jpg

moobs.jpg

Also, in reference to this thread from 2009 (When an Ideal Org video was released, and several people in the video are also on this spy list)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ideal-org-campaign-video-gotta-see-this-shit.51534/

The 27 people in the video:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...gotta-see-this-shit.51534/page-2#post-1069489

Frame grabs with some names:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...gotta-see-this-shit.51534/page-5#post-1069603

Not all are named. Maybe someone can do updates?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Ask the ESMB people. They probably have more knowledge of the people listed on Marty's list.
  4. Anonymous Member

It is an old thread. They were involved at the time that thread was created and the same images appeared over there.
  5. Anonymous Member

from the fan club, comments (it always amazes me when marty's fans nonchalantly cough up, oh yeah, i knew about this crime, this abuse, oh yeah, it was so horrible). In fairness, some have now said they reported it, like Karen Jentzch, Mat Pesch. Here's a few I pulled up from the osa east us coments:

Bert Schippers |
    June 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Reply
    It’s now a bit embarrassing to be on that list. We truly thought that we were doing what was best. But, I always had questions about those who we were protesting or investigating, such why are they doing what they are doing? I asked but never got real answers – just that they were SPs, etc. There was always some doubt in the back of my mind.

Then when the anons started up, I looked at some of their signs – saw the ones on disconnection, and I thought, well they are correct about that – having experienced enforced disconnection of family members several times already.
    I’m very happy to be free."

Mr. Fancy |
    June 14, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Reply
    JoAnne Beachy is the wife of John Beachy, a senior VP at Morgan Stanley. His email/work address is: jbeachy@morganstanley.com
    Morgan Stanley
    4600 Madison Ave Ste 1200
    Kansas City, MO 64112-3012

Tony DePhillips | June 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Reply
    Incredible that you got this Marty!

Frank Clark was listed in the Seattle area. While I was still volunteering at the Org as a
    Chaplain I was doing a string pull on Frank Clark and wrote up a big KR on him because what I found I considered to be illegal. The DSA Ann Pearce got very upset that I was doing “HCO’s” job. HCO was manned with young girls barely into Scientology. Turns out now besides potentially covering up another crime to protect Scientology ( like Jan Eastgate ) she may have been trying to cover up for one of her operatives.
    FBI, if you are out there and are interested I would be happy to give you all the details.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Marty is, as almost always, giving us barely useful docs. I am seeing the same artifacts mentioned earlier (line and pixel patterns that appear digitally created, consistent pixels and not the randomness you'd expect from a scan) but they are not Adobe PDF layers. To me it looks like postprocessing, like an image cleanup wizard from the scan software, rather than a manipulated image. But it is possible that the images were manipulated in a graphics program, all layers were flattened, and then the PDF was assembled. I can't say for sure because Marty gave us no metadata that shows how the document was created, by whom, or when - though it's possible whoever gave him the document did this intentionally. Sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes it is not. It would be a real breakthrough to have the original native spreadsheet, but meh. Trust the "document" as far as you trust Marty, I guess.
  7. Disco Necked Member

8. Diablo Member

This is that faggot Jim Jerling from Tustin Org. We have pics of him sitting in rental cars getting people's plates at Tustin mORGue after protests!
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Leslie Durhman was DSA Phoenix when we started protesting in the 1990's, I think 1995. I wondered where she disappeared to. The pdf says they don't quite trust her at the moment :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Diablo Member

Oh, and Jim Jerling lives in Villa Park on Brigantine Lane and ruins an air duct cleaning company, supposedly...Looks like his neighbors will know about his antics REAL SOON!!!

EXPECT US DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!! (just like your other little faggot buddies at the tustin cult)
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Could this be reorganized for a press release?
  12. Anonymous Member

Heh, looked up her name and found this 1999 article by...Tony Ortega! (Man, that guy gets around):
    http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1999-01-21/news/picket-fencing/
    • Like Like x 3
  13. tikk Member

• Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

I've noticed that two persons on the list appear to be volunteering or working with the police department. That's troubling.
  15. Anonymous Member

She is one good looking Scientologist. 2030886372567559432n.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

It's standard for them to do this.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Yes, I know. But we need to pay extra attention to those two persons from the list. Sorry, I don't remember their names right now.
  18. tikk Member

I might wait until some older exes have weighed in on it because there are a ton of stories buried in this spreadsheet, and those stories would really help place this all in context. I agree as to suspicions about its reliability because it came from Marty, but the data within the document has the ring of truth. I don't see any reason to doubt the veracity of the entries themselves. It might be difficult to enter into evidence if it became necessary because its literal derivation is unclear but Google minds less. It's a pretty fascinating spreadsheet. As Pooks mentioned on the VV comments, this list is mostly WUS, meaning that there are other regions not represented here, most likely on other similar spreadsheets. Which I guess we'll see upon a Marty whim at a date TBD.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

There is no we.
    Each country/cell does it's on sci watch.
    I have a small picture of what's going on globally,a big picture of who the cult players are in my neck of the woods.
  20. Anonymous Member

The daughter is hotter TBF...
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

I have this theory that Marty has inside connections and all kinds of docs and info, all the way up to the information on how $ci "managed" the IRS. I think rathbun has info that would greatly help anonymous and info that would greatly harm DM, and possibly implicate himself and rinder. He'll release it strategically to benefit himself. If he thinks anonymous is starting to frown his way too much, he'll throw us a bone. he's always playing the game. just my theory
    • Like Like x 5
  23. tikk Member

24. Anonymous Member

agreed.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. adhocrat Member

First name on page and page number from PDF file
    Pg 2 Neil Willner Done
    Pg 3 Mark Feldhammer
    Pg 4 Paul Drozdiack
    Pg 5 Hugo Canton
    Pg 6 Dave Halloran
    Pg 7 Frank Clark
    Pg 8 Lynn Grantham
    pg 9 Martha Conway Adhocrat IP

DSA said he'd do one, Tikk did page two, I'll start with page nine and work back. Anyone willing can take a page
    • Like Like x 2
  26. tikk Member

I did page 4, pages 1 and 2 were done. It appears that someone is working on page 5.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. adhocrat Member

My bad
    thanks
  28. DeathHamster Member

Since Marty was one of the people that "managed" the IRS, he certainly knows what happened but is less likely to leak it because it could blow back on him. Leaking this list puts attention on the type of people being used to hassle Marty and friends right now.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. tippytoe Member

I will start on Page 6.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. Anonymous Member

Page 5 is finished. Two pieces of mystery text in cells L-136 and I-152 (could be "ex-go").

Comments for Catherine Emrani of Pasadena are quite funny (cell M-139). In part they read:

"WENT ON YOUTUBE. GOT ENTURBULATED. DEMANDED HANDLING."
    • Like Like x 6
  31. DeathHamster Member

Which is why most of the meat puppets that they send to comment spam news articles are told not to bother reading the article.

It's like Superman trying to handle Kryptonite with one hundred foot tongs. Or the translation effort of Monty Python's Killer Joke.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. Xenu Is Lord Member

30 of them to deal with Anon's! Some of more interesting ones are:

1. the words "Anti-Anon". A clear stated attitude of opposition and see us as an enemy.
    2. David Rivera - Does Court Checks. Duplicates NO O&A Profesional In Court Records. Area Working Installation. (If he works for the courts this might be illegal)
    3. Gail Dignam - Director of Louisiana Governors Abstinence Program
    4. Ann Cannon - Monitoring Websites
    5. Mark Feldhammer - Helping DS with unhandled Invest, Threats Etc.
    6. Jeff Brabanek - Collecting Lic Plate of Anon Protesters and is good at doing what ever he is asked. Ran video camera 12 April.
    7. Tom Niemi - April 12 protest he was at the door, he was drilled on telling his story and answering questions.
    8. Sheldon Hagarth - Fixes security cameras, volunteers at Anon pickets, takes photos of them and Lic Plates. Trusted for this activity.
    9. Lisa Cullen - Div 6 and Reception in place of lower case level staff to avoid contact enthata.
    10. David Coventry - Div 6 and Reception in place of lower case level staff and so are not in any contact with protestors (It's in the ORG) - Thus I can utilize any that are on OTVII without risking them become.

Funny with all the bullshit about bomb threats scientology claims they have received the real threat that their security claims here is members talking to protesters.
    • Like Like x 5
  34. Zhent Member

A useful and interesting insight into the warped world of Scientology.

Theres a mention in there to protests and 'April 12th', April 12th was the day of Operation Reconnect 2008 which potentially indicates the data is from mid 2008 (3 years old).

Lots of interesting little tibbits of info in here, love all the references to anonymous.

Oh and Doug Williams: "IS BLACK AND EFFECTIVE PUBLIC SPEAKER" lulz
  35. SwordofTruth Member

[IMG]
  36. SwordofTruth Member

I see a few parts where it says things like "volunteers at Anon pickets, takes photos of them and Lic Plates. Trusted for this activity." does this mean they pose as Anon's and are trusted in our ranks at protests or they just turn up and photograph us and the COS trusts them for this ?

Also I hope no Anon's park their cars near the protests and make it easy for them to get your license plate by following you back to the car.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. tippytoe Member

Page 6 is done.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. lostatsea Member

OTOH, the dad looks like an utter douche.
  39. Zhongjianren Member

40. I'll claim page 6 and check in a sec. How do I add my work to this project? PM info later tikk?

Also this:

The fact that CoS breaks it's regions into WUS and EUS, like the NBA as opposed to Dioceses, like the Catholic Church is very telling to exactly how "Global" their expansion. Here is how Real Churches split up the Country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_Catholic_dioceses_of_the_United_States

US_Roman_Catholic_dioceses_map.png

with 32 regions. Not 2. So for all your talk about Global Expansion, I would expect at least 10 regions if you had the real numbers to back it up CoS!