Customize

Marty posts West US OSA volunteer list

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Jun 14, 2011.

1. DeathHamster Member

I just want to see the Canadian dump. Maybe I'll settle an old score.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Edit after taking to long, I'll pick again....

Pg 2 Neil Willner Done
    Pg 3 Mark Feldhammer
    Pg 4 Paul Drozdiack
    Pg 5 Hugo Canton
    Pg 6 Dave Halloran
    Pg 7 Frank Clark
    Pg 8 Lynn Grantham
    pg 9 Martha Conway Adhocrat IP

I'll take Page 5 then
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Apparently I hit reply Anonymously... sorry I'll still do 5 if no one has
  4. Anonymous Member

I have no idea about this dump. Did we play Crazy 8's way back?
  5. DeathHamster Member

Dunno, but someone had internal access to my employer's internal information back when. That person needs a massive karma dump.
  6. Anonymous Member

Although it looks like someone has scrambled the database. Hopefully they just sorted by a column and know how to reverse it if need be. Adding a column numbered 1 to whatever allows databases to be re-sorted to their original state.

I can re-submit a clean copy of page 5 if the database is fubar. Though I see the data its just re-ordered.
  7. Anonymous Member

Page 5 data is all still there. Someone just cut the Portland org data from the end and shoved it toward the front around row 60-ish for some retarded reason.
  8. Anonymous Member

aww damn.. I just redid 5 not realizing someone beat me to it. FFFFF
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Portland has [always had] issues.
  10. RightOn Member

egad this is good
    • Like Like x 2
  11. an0nim0uz Member

"Catherine Emrani - went on youtube got enturbulated demanded handling"

I lol'd.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Carpool and chip in for a rental dealie.
  13. Anonymous Member

Two of the people in this vid I noticed are on the "OSA Minion list"
    Jim Meskiman and that Duff guy
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

15. tikk Member

facepalm dot jpg.

I'm going to go through the revision history and segregate out the pages so each page has its own sheet. It still needs volunteers but let me figure out what's been done first.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. over9000OT Member

I'll take a page, just let me know which one once you've reorganized.
  17. tikk Member

I've segregated the spreadsheet so that each page has its own sheet, thus hopefully eliminating the confusion that resulted. Someone got through the first two names on page 7 and stopped. Otherwise, as indicated above, pages 3, 7, 8, & 9 still need doing. Adhocrat stated that he was going to do 9, so hold off on that until he's stated where he's at.

EDIT: only pages 8 & 9 remain. I'm running out for a few hours for a meeting but will maybe do one or the other when I get back.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I'll take page 3.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. tikk Member

Finish page 7?
  20. RightOn Member

busy bees buzzing in the hive working together....
    brings a tear to my eye
    Carry on you sexy bastards!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Page 3 is done. Some clever anon noticed that an ESMBer had already typed out pages 2 and 3, so pasted it into the google doc.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. tikk Member

That was me. Technically not anon but happy to be so associated.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. I'll get rolling on page 7 then.

Edit: page 7 done.
  25. Anonymous Member

Give her a call at her pad in Glendale, and ask if the account listed in the OSA operative spreadsheet that was leaked online is accurate. Then ask her if she's heard about Incident II, the OT3 telling of the story of Xenu.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

Instead of the LOLXENU, why not links to the New Yorker and St. Petersburg Times articles, detailing problems in the organization?
  27. Anonymous Member

Who are those delusional idiots in the video? There are so many of them. And they all sound so enthusiastic. I wonder how long it will take them all to blow.
  28. Anonymous Member

Page 8. Nobody has yet claimed it so I will.
  29. Anonymous Member

This list is such bullshit it's insane. Marty is grabbing for attention. Again. Throw out some names that might be obvious, or else awe someone that 'Jenna Elfman is OSA'. And Sue Lane Harrison is not able to be cleared because her ex-husband is a squirrel who tried to get his daughters to be audited outside the org.
    I was just going off the data on the list that made me just think this doc is next to worthless, but what is hitting me right now is that it says it's in an Access data base. Unless things suddenly changed drastically, there is no fucking way that this stuff was in something put out by MS. Unless it was some newbie idiot who started compiling this. There might be some truth to it--maybe Martoid recalled some names and spit them out, but just some public who helped OSA by building floats or whatever isn't more than a ploy by Mar-troll. He knows he has to start spitting something out, so he is. It just ain't very worthwhile. Come on...the guy was right in the mix and hasn't leaked the real spais, and I don't expect him to. He might come up with someone to throw under the bus when it comes down to it...but something here is just rotten.
  30. pooks Member

I disagree. I think the list is valid and quite useable.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

OSA
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Page 8 is finished. Page 8 is finished. Page 8 is finished.

That is all.
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Anonymous Member

Anyone can just call Jenna Elfman's agent or publicity person and ask the question straight out:

What it Jenna's reaction to her being publicly identified as an agent of OSA?
  34. There is a thread on this somewhere. Why do all the work again By the way I think that dark haired red clothed one is Denice Duff ?

Anyway the Chubby red-head is mine. She has been a naughty naughty girl
  35. Anonymous Member

No--I'm not OSA. Just pissed. I guess I overspoke about it being next to worthless. It just sounds like one of the top-most layers of crap that folks who are sort of friends with the DSA or whatever and think they're being all cool by being associated with OSA. I just think Marty must have knowledge of the real folks who ran major fucking ops like he accuses the 'DM machine' of now starting to run on him. And everyone goes "oooh shiny!" and goes into a tizzy fit about this list. To me, it seems like he's using it as a ploy. He knows how to run PR. He's doing the same damn thing he would have done as OSA. When in trouble, the cult is willing to throw out somebody or some info they feel is insignificant in comparison to what they can gain--greatest good crap. Maybe I'm wrong and he did it with the best of intentions or whatever. It's just that this type of thing seems way too fucking familiar. I spent too many years with the cult diverting my attention from things. It's not happening now. Sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Tiziano | June 15, 2011 at 4:10 am | Reply

My favorite is Denice Duff…under Other is “CELEBRITY”. I guess she’s as much a Celebrity as Elena Roggero was in Italy, or as the Critically Acclaimed Former Columbia Artist Michael Duff. Ooops, I guess I’m really a bit 1.1. Maybe I should be more overt.
    But the BEST one is Doug Williams where under Other it states that he is BLACK, where we have no other mention of races in the entire file.
  37. DeathHamster Member

I suspect that this is in retaliation for sending public Scientologists out to handle Marty as well as staff and the PIs. It's a message to Davie to back off.

It's not really a Private Army request to Anonymous, but he knows that we're going to chew on this list, follow the strings and possibly do some damage to Davie's network of trusted dupes. I bet that he has the EUS list all ready to go if he needs a second shot to drive it home.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Anon and Rinder sitting in a tree, Both screwing marty y y y

39. Anonymous Member

Precedents suggest a mailing campaign. For years, Lerma enturbulated many cult minds using simple postcards. Quite educational, and more fun than a barrel full of thetans.
    • Like Like x 2