Customize

Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

Meh.....he's still an amateur.
  2. Sinonymous Member

Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

I am not in the least surprised. Drunk or not, Marty has a violent temper. Granted, we all make mistakes, but this only furthers my suspicions that he is a violent, mean spirited asshole.
  3. Anonymous Member

Someone with Narcissistic Personality disorder (NPD) has at least 5 of these symptoms:

has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
    believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    requires excessive admiration
    has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
  4. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

5. Anonymous Member

Problem: At no time was he violent. Your theory fails.
  6. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

Punk in drublic
  7. Sinonymous Member

What the fuck are you talking about? Marty has an extensive history of being violent and has even admitted to beating the shit out of Mike Rinder.
  8. TinyDancer Member

So, what part of this incident "furthers your suspicions" that he is violent?
  9. JustSomeWoman Member

I am not a psychologist, otoh, I know pathological narcissism when I see it. Marty is as pathologically narcissistic as was L Ron Hubbard. If any one of us had a friend who acted out like Rathbun, we would immediately flee his presence and lock our doors lest he knock.

His entire personal writings on his blog scream "me, me, me! " Marty does not refuse to confess his sins, he is unable as a pathological narcissist, to even admit to himself that he has sinned against humanity.

The only reason that Marty has "confessed" to a night of debauchery in New Orleans, is to broadcast to one and all that someone (the "Who") put something into his drinks and made him blind raving drunk. For a sociopathic narcissist, confession is his avenue to make himself look better at the expense of others. A sociopathic narcissist has no guilt because he has no sense of guilt. The sociopathic narcissist believes, and expects his cohort to believe, that anything derogatory about him is the result of the crimes of another person.

Hell, he and Davie are a pair of sociopathic narcissists, in the company of the dead sociopathic narcissist L Ron Hubbard.

No good is going to come from Marty. He is as poisonous as is David Miscavige, and as poisonous as the dead L Ron Hubbard. Anyone who looks on Marty as the "saviour" of Scientology has rocks in the head. Marty will be as evil as Davie ever was if he ever gains control of either Scientology or of his "Independent Scientologist" cohort of mind-controlled robotic adherents.

There is no cure for sociopathic narcissism. Think about it.
  10. RightOn Member

It will be interesting (well to me anyways) as to how this will unfold.
    Marty is still very valuable in taking down COS, reglardless of what people think of him. That can not be denied IMO.
    Same with Rinder and any other high ranking ex that was close to the tiny evil one.
    JB prolly has a lot to spew too, as well as many others who have yet to come forward.

This has turned into a big game of cat and mouse, and I think moves are being carefully calculated on both sides. (even though COS is acting like a retarded cat in heat)
  11. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

Delusional does not even begin to describe Rathbun, he gets drunk and belligerent to the point of getting thrown in jail, and in his mind he's comparing his drunk ass stay in jail the the time Jesus and Martin Luther King spend in jail.
  12. Squirrel King Member

I see Marty as a tragic figure, as much as I think we would all like to see him lose the Scientology beliefs and clean up his act, he is currently too much a drama king to let go of the "tech". Without the "tech" Marty will have no remedy to fall back on to get him "back on track" after he believes he did something wrong and feels remorse. If Marty ever does leave Scientology it will be through years of going on and off the tech and proclaiming it loudly to whomever will hear each time he goes on or off the "tech". I think our best hope is that things stabilize for him and he evens out. Of course he is under pressure from being fair gamed. If he spills everything right now there will be a chance of him returning to normal society.
  13. Anonymous Member

So in the US you can get thrown in jail just for being drunk?
  14. Squirrel King Member

Depends on the state/city. In my state: no. They can get you on other charges though.
  15. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

It wasn't the drinking that got him tossing in jail, it was the douchebaggery that came along with it
  16. RightOn Member

that is correcto!
    Dude, can you imagine them throwing everyone in jail who was drunk in New Orleans? There isn't a jail big enough in the world. lol!
  17. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

I wonder how many deep conversations he would have had with his fellow inmates he would have had if they had known how many people HE locked up.
  18. thetanic Member

Speaking as a rank-and-file ex, I agree.

I can only speak about the small corner of the Scn universe I saw, and that really wasn't that abusive (at least not compared to some of the bigger stories). Abusive enough that I got out, though.
  19. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

And Whitey keeping him down
  20. FreakE420 Member

I call bullshit! I think this whole thing was made up so Marty would have a story to come clean on (thats not the confession we were looking for Marty)

Connected to the homeys.The black boy with the ball,the hoops,the comm he had with the little wayne wanna be in the OPP,the down and out street people while walking shirtless in the ghetto, goes along with this new rap interest thing that Marty has a hard-on for.
    What the fuck ever Marty. Its like your trying to live some hardtime stories from the street.Or make it appear so.
    Are you about to produce a rap album?

If you were here in New Orleans, do me a favor,dont come back,keep your wigger ass out of my city!

Word!

Freake
  21. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

Great post Freake. Now he has respect because he has done a stretch in the pen.
    Whats even funnier is all the Ronbots over at his blog all congratulating him.
  22. Smurf Member

New Orleans police have a long history of corruption & abuse. Locals know better than to fuck with them. Not a year goes by that you don't read something about them in the news.

Cops Could Get Death in Post-Katrina Shootings - CBS Evening News - CBS News
  23. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

More than likely the police were just walking by and he went batshit crazy Scientologist on them

24. Anonymous Member

tl;dr

It was souciantiness of NOPD v. insouciance (Marty's favorite big word) of Marty, the Independent Scientologists' insoucier.
  25. Anonymous Member

Fuck corruption. Do you know how much of a godamned douchebag you've got to be to get a N'awlins cop to arrest you in the Quarter if you're there spending your fucking money?

Mosey, why you ain't keeping track of yo white boy? He cain't hol his liquor and if you ain't comin' tuh look fer his scrawny white ass while yer on yore honeymoon? That don't say much for yo man.

Here's hoping Mosey got some good strange while her dumbass husband spent the night being passed around to all the brothers headed for Angola.

I concur with FreakE: Martay for the Partay, stay the hell out of N'awlins and try to remember you're not a brother.
  26. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

It sounds like Marty downloaded a copy of 'Verbal Advantage' , I've noticed him overusing several of the words in the beginning of the course
  27. Anonymous Member

Hi gais Marty here. You are a bunch of jew lovers. I don't afraid of anonymous. I can kick your ass anytime. You are a bunch of fucking script kiddies. I need to go nao because I had too much booze and I might get arrested again.
  28. Anonymous Member

Ass-vistaril may not be a cure, but its a pretty good start.
  29. Re: Marty Public Confession: Adventure in New Orleans

30. Smurf Member

Marty has admitted to punching & slapping people around in the cult. Marty has never been to therapy for this or anger management. I feel sorry for Mosey.

I fear the day will come when Marty gets so pushed up against the wall, he's going to react physically and the person on the receiving end of his fist will be his wife.

I know for a fact that people in Marty's camp have strongly encouraged him to get counseling and deal with that part of his life, so it doesn't reoccur in the future, but Marty's narcissism stands in the way.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hey sugar get back home don't have money to bail you out. There is water Mellon and KFC ready.
  32. Anonymous Member

Oh no, you di'int, boy...

big_mama.jpg
  33. Anonymous Member

Very good point Smurf that guy is crazy and could seriously injure someone.
  34. Anonymous Member

Lol at image of drunk Marty gibbering away at cops in scientologese. Perhaps someone could script up the likely exchange...
  35. Anonymous Member

Try it with a Gene Ingram: Vermouth, Chloral Hydrate and an olive -- shaken, not stirred.
  36. FreakE420 Member

thug_lifemarty.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Whatever else you may want to say about the ole' wigger, that post was lulz.
  38. Anonymous Member

moar moar!!! ROFL
  39. Anonymous Member

Hey, hey watch it buddy! Don't fuck with me. Come on down to my house and I will kick the shit out of you. I am not angel.
  40. Anonymous Member

[IMG]