Customize

Marty Rathbun and Glasnost

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Terril Member

I like the whole of this post, but especially this part about the world putting ethics in
    on the CO$.

About time!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

The little signs about Marty are so silly. Don't these people get that Germans and other travelers know how to internet? Anyone who is curious will use de google and find Marty's little blog as fast as it takes to hit the enter key.
  3. Xinjifar Member

The signs aren't for Berliners; they're for *you*
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

With respects I think you are the one that is mistaken. I can not fault your frustrations nor disagree that Marty has a long way to go as to truly repenting. But Ursula letting him have his say is not an endorsement. The fact that Marty is talking at all and letting any info out is a good thing and if you have any doubts about that just ask the Squirrel Busters. DM is clearly going nuts over this. Marty has made it clear that he is never going to give up on LRH and no one can force him to. So having said that the only thing left is to listen to what he says and try to gleam useful info from it. There are a lot of ideas as to what Marty thinks, he just wants to be the next DM is one of them. No one stops to think that he might still be nuts and really believe in the Tech. But so what, as I said you can't force this guy to think or say things you want him to. The only thing anyone can do is let him say his piece and then either use that info or hit back at him for being full of it or endorse it. But to say Ursula is running a dog and pony show I think shows a lack of respect and understanding for all that she has done. She has given Amy Scoobe and Jessy Prince a voice and they don't agree on a lot of things. Amy meet Marty but I suspect Jessy would sume eat glass before talking to the guy. I could be wrong on that but the point stands that there are a lot of ideas and opinions at play here. The thing the cult fears the most is communication by ex members and not being able to silence its critics. So why would anyone want to enforce an Anonymous version of Disconnection? Really? I think Marty should have the voice to say what he wants, those in the COS don't! If I think Marty is full of shit then I think I have a right to say he is full of shit. There is one thing tough Marty will have a hard time with if he does turn in to a DM, that he is on record lashing out at the tactics used against him so if he employes them down the road it will make clear that he is a hypocrite. But don't blame Ursula for that.

Having said all of that I still plan on point out that LRH did evil shit just like DM and Marty have done when ever Marty pulls the I still believe in the Tech crap. But I won't do it at the expense of his rights to say his bullshit
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Orson Member

Noting my earlier post in the other thread that is more relevant to the conversation here. The linked post provides the backdrop for these comments.

Some other issues have arisen that should be addressed in this context.

Being overly concerned about Marty, his growing list of "followers" and how the Martybots are celebrating this victory is a self-inflicted diversion from the goal. Recognizing Marty for the crowbar he is really reduces the anger over this thing. He is a useful tool for now, despite the throngs of Martybots feeding his ego (they only fuel him which ultimately furthers our goal). His day of reckoning will come; he will face hard choices about the tech. But it cannot and will not come until our job is done.

Marty and the Indys will have to be the ones to reform Scientology; we* can't do that for them. The choices they make will reveal a lot. Just one excellent way for them to demonstrate how they are not the same old Scientology would be to take a fat, black magic marker to every HCO Policy Letter and strike out all the abusive concepts and instructions written by Hubbard. Do that, and we'll move along. Don't, and well, there's a new target and delicous lulz to be had.

Yeah, I want Rathbun to tell every revealing and incriminating thing he knows to the authorities. I wish we could compile a list of everyone he owes an apology, and make sure he says those apologies. He gets no personal pass from me until he makes his amends to everyone he fucked. But that's what I want, and although it may be "right," it is ultimately secondary to the goal.

Toppling a giant organization like CoS won't happen without a top former executive speaking out. Marty is the card we've been dealt, like it or not, and he has delivered both damaging inside info and some shitty info. We can't change that, so use him for what is needed. Wasting time on the rest of it is the worst outcome for any chanologist.

And, regarding Ursula. Don't fuck with Caberta. She knows what she's doing.

*The use of "we" is a lazy language crutch because I can't be arsed to construct the sentence to avoid the dreaded plural pronoun. None of us speaks for blah, blah, blah.
    • Like Like x 10
  6. Anonymous Member

I think there are bodies buried out there somewhere. I don't know whose they are or where they are or who killed them, but my instincts tell me they were killed by Rathbun. He's that kind of guy. I can tell.

My instincts on things like this are usually right. You should trust them. They're strong.

Will someone please investigate this right now? If you find some bodies, I want credit for saying Rathbun killed them.

Wait ... I'm getting a vibration. I think they're ... the bodies ... they're ...

No matter, my suspicions about Rathbun are now in the public record. And digitized and searchable. The more my suspicions are copypastaed, the truer they become.

Also, please like my suspicions. I will like yours back.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Malory Member

I'm not worried about mods doing what they feel needs done, I'm more worried about how many anons are willing to support Marty and expect the rest of us to do the same. Don't get so caught up in this game that you'll resort to any means to win the battle. Politicians and civil servants have to do that shit but we don't. Next time any of you feel all warm and fuzzy towards Marty, go look at the pics of Lisa McPherson again and ask yourself what sort of person is complicit in covering up a wrongful death like that. Then try and understand you cannot brainwash anyone into being a psychopath.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

Support him in what way? I don't know of any Anon's who support Marty in abusing people. I think people agree he has a right as any person to speak his mind. Again we Anon's don't need to be enforcing Disconnection ourselves. None the less you are correct about Lisa McPherson and Marty being an asshole and it is worth keeping pointing that out and thank you for doing so but don't believe because people see the value in Marty talking or him having the right to do so means they have warm fuzzy feeling for him.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. LocalSP Member

I don't think he wants that either, he wants corporate scientology done in so he can pickup the lost souls. Marty is not stupid, he wants the people left behind and none of the head aches of running the corporate game until his cult gets big enough. I'm sure he would love to see Miscavige in jail and corporate scientology sued to the ground.
  10. Anonymous Member

Thank you for being concerned about silly little me, because I have no brain and can't rationalise things for myself. It's lucky we have people like you pointing this shit out ovar 9000 times a day otherwise I'd be totally lost and might even accidentally join the cult.
  11. LocalSP Member

Speaking of high placed exe's, where is Rinder during all of this?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. LarryBren Member

I'll remind Rick Moxon of that offer when I see him next month Graham. I really will. I'll let you know how it goes. Even Moxon has a little time to break away, come clean and begin to try to make up for the considerable damage he has done and all the many people he has hurt.

Agreed. IMO there will be a reckoning. And I would hope that as many of us as possible can join together and stand side by side to fight against lies, fraud, cruelty, abuses and other crime rampant within organized scientology no matter our disagreements.

You're doing a great job over there my friend.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Anonymous Member

Shhh everyone.........I'm enjoying the vision of Marty becoming King of the exCoS scientologists: all the independents, all the FZers, all the Ron's Org, all those crazy Russians, the moonbats, maybe even some disaffected NOI. He'll spend the rest of his life herding rabbits and trying to figure out what the plan is.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. Malory Member

He can talk as much as he likes and he can worship Hubbard as much as he likes. If you don't think some people are being too accepting of him then that's your perogative.

No problem. I'm all heart like that.
  15. 00anon00 Member

Until this thread I didn't understand that Marty has positioned himself to be the next DM.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. LocalSP Member

And now you do.
    See how informative WWP is? It works and helps people.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

So, is the Marty & Ursula party over now?
  18. Anonymous Member

You diatribe as if none do.
  19. Anonophunkik Member

Diatribe, good word.

I'm sure some do, it's just that in my closeted little world I don't get to see much of it. Maybe I should hang out at ESMB more.
  20. incog712 Member

Weird. Yet so very prescient.
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Xinjifar Member

He's getting ready for the UK offensive. And, yes, it will be offensive.
  22. Random guy Member

Dox on your instincts being able to pick out a murderer plox.

Sorry mate, this is pure moonbatry. In essence what you are saying is "Marty is a murderer because I think he is, and that is good enough reason for you to trust me on that". Sorry, no will do. If you have evidence Marty killed anyone, go to the police. Otherwise, dox or bugger off.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

BAN THE CULT
    END THE SCAM
    FREEZONE SAME SHIT DIFFERENT SMELL......
  24. Anonymous Member

(sigh) ... you couldn't recognize i was making fun of moonbats?

But I do like how you spelled moonbatry. I shall adopt your spelling henceforth.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

There will be nothing left for MR to play COB with.

Orgs, centers, missions, Gold Base, all gone. Confiscated by IRS and to pay restitution to victims.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Django Member

That's weird....
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Stainless steel discs, get it right.
  28. Django Member

He won't need the real estate. He'll have the people.

Scientologists aren't all going to wake up en masse as they lock up the orgs and drag DM off to jail. They'll be looking around for their next hit, and Marty's methadone will be the next best thing extant.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Random guy Member

Sorry. In my world, irony has something to do with metal.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

LOL Hahaha ! You have me rolling in the aisles !!! Uhuhu, oh nooooo, PLEASE !!! LOL
    • Like Like x 2
  31. xenubarb Member

Hm. Maybe I should write another novel. 'Left Behind' sounds like a good working title, whaddaya think?
  32. Xinjifar Member

But, even that didn't save Marty from having to fax his itinerary over, lest the stumblebums miss him in the crowds.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

The Truthers think that irony can't burn.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. noice
  35. Anonymous Member

freekzone.jpg
    Davys pissed about Martys new Marketing campaign "Buddy Marty"

"Fill them Orgs, thetans, that's the key. Grab the little ones as well. Hook 'em while they're young"
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Rheinländer Member

lol'd so much!

37. Rheinländer Member

MartyLutherRathbun.jpg

Marty Luther.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

But nobody knew about the Clinton situation before Marty revealed it the other day, right?
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

Marty handled Anon with LRH tech