Customize

Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Excerpt of his self-justifying drivel. Notice how he uses "statutes of limitations" and "construed as criminal" as reasons for not coming clean to law enforcement, in other words, Marty doesn't want to talk about anything that could result in him being forced to be accountable for his crimes as a Scientology executive:

I knew coming into the struggle that there would be a price to pay for advocating freedom.

I knew what we had done from the inside to make life hell for those on the outside exercising their rights to free of expression.

Criticism has been leveled against me for not running to law enforcement agencies to report activities that could be construed as criminal.

I advised caution against making complaints that were not viable because of statute of limitations and lack of unimpeachable evidence reasons, reasoning that to cry wolf would hurt the chances of justice being served for prosecutable crimes.

Quite a few untoward acts have been directed my way recently. That I knew came with the territory and has been treated for the most part like water under the bridge. However, I did not anticipate the lengths the church would go to in order to harm my friends.

Moving On Up a Little Higher Moving On Up a Little Higher
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Good Lord he needs to Engrish better!

The same sort of 'pap of denial' that has made him a household name.........
  3. T.W.C_Anon Member

Your criticized because your a fucking egotistical prat.

Oh really?? One would think that Marty would know all about fair game.
  4. WTF Member

Bovine excrement.

Karma is a biatch.
  5. Anonymous Member

What are your crimes, Rathbun? Go on, spill it.
  6. timthephoto Member

i'm speechless. i really can add nothing to whats already been said. so in the absence of anything constructive to say

^, ^^ & ^^^ these
  7. grumpus Member

If you want the high-level insiders to leave, this is how it's going to be. They aren't all going to be Tory Magoo.

To reach the level Rathbun held in Co$, you HAVE to be a crook. You have to be in on the con and you have to have your hands dirty. It will be the same way with Rinder if he ever starts really talking. And others.

The only way to topple Co$ entirely is to get the inside information that will have them lose their tax-exempt status in the USA and put David Miscavige (and maybe others) in prison.

To achieve that, it will be necessary to embrace the help of people like Rathbun and Rinder, who are certainly hip deep in Crimes themselves, but without whom there will be no evidence of any of it.

Sam Gravano was an admitted serial murderer but he got off light because he helped bring down someone bigger. The same things will happen with Co$, if it comes to that.

Also, hi.
  8. genoramix Member

but srsly....isn't he going to pay for his crimes, and rinder as well?
    They deserve the jail. Even if those crimes were committed under pressure.
  9. grebe Member

"Embrace the help..." What help?
  10. WTF Member

Has a big stack-o-overts. Motivator vacuum is he. /toggleoffYodavoice
  11. grumpus Member

Hopefully, testimony and evidence in criminal and/or civil cases.

It's too much to hope that everyone who leaves Co$ will be either 1) totally blameless or 2) willing to take blame for everything they did.

As things get hotter and hotter, some people will leave just to save the skin of their own asses. Their motives might suck, as many question Rathbun's motives, but that's just the way things go.

Not all the criminals in Co$ will take a fall, but it's possible to bring down the empire itself.
  12. Sponge Member

He should: Let the law decide on whether the statute of limitations apply.
  13. amaX Member

The "maybe others" that I have bolded in your post ARE Rathbun and Rinder.

It should be Miscavige, Rathbun, and Rinder who go down while some lower ranking SO members turn State's Evidence and get the slap on the wrist.

I don't care to hear what Rathbun says because he's not going to tell the truth.

Because he's still ripping people off by auditing them in Texas.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE FLORIDA STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS ARE FOR DESTROYING EVIDENCE IN AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION OF A MURDER?

If not, I think I'll try to find that out on Monday.

14. Skeptic1337 Member

Who gives a shit?

Is this guy doing anything to take down the cult?

I mean anything beyond self promotion?

Ignore the fucking idiot, if he can fleece some stupid culties more power to him at this point with all the shit on the web they deserve it.

Bawwbawwwbawwwbawwwwbawwwbawwwbawwwbawwwwbawwww

edit: and yeah if you can get him v& for his previous douchebaggery even more awesome.
  15. Anonymous Member

Here's the email leaked he talked about.

pastebin - Vermischtes – Beitrag #1741852
  16. grumpus Member

I agree with all of you who are slamming Rathbun.

I believe he and Rinder are the types who were quite happy with the organized crime congame empire while it served them. I think they were fine with RPFing people and kicking people around with Davey and committing decades worth of felonies and defrauding everyone they could get their hands on for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Rathbun admits to destroying evidence to cover up the events surrounding Lisa McPherson's death. I think he did worse than that.

I also agree anyone who goes out pimping LRH "tech" is selling the EXACT same con game - just on the small scale where Elron started.

I think those two only bailed because it got bad for them, personally, and probably also because they know the whole thing is on borrowed time.

I agree that they are guilty. I just point out that they probably aren't all going to go down. Face it, if Rinder and/or Rathbun have evidence to put Davey in a federal prison, they'll get some sort of deal.

I'd LOVE to see all three of them go down, but I think the main focus has to be the toppling of the corporate empire itself. If they can't or won't help with that, then F them and toss them on the fire with Davey.

But if we just toss those three in prison and the corporate hydra empire lives on, they'll simply be replaced and used as scapegoats by Co$ who will now claim to be reconfigured and purged and clean and free and nice and happy, like they did after the IRS deal they bought.
  17. mrfyde Member

I can't see how he thinks people are being hard on him. Nobody has been as hard on him as he has been on Miscavige.

For a lying, cult thug who beat, brainwashed people, held them against their will while helping to bleed them out of every cent they ever earned, and tearing their familiy apart, I think he has gotten off pretty easy. Not to mention covering up wrongful deaths and hiring PI's to pretend to be people's friends, breaking into and stealing people's personal property...

Edit:

Marty, just out of curiosity have you ever kept track of people who are dead or committed suicide because of you and your actions ?
  18. Herro Member

Lol I love Marty. Don't ever change dude.
  19. grebe Member

From the email:
    "2wc" Is that the looking words up in the dictionary thing?
    WTF? Do these people have no sense of proportion or priority?
  20. stuwyatt Member

Marty Rathbun is a self-serving, egotistical, ignorant and sleazy fucking coward. He has blood on his hands, and I for one hope that he faces his many crimes in a court of law some day.

I know your ego is forcing you to read this thread Marty, so I'd like to just say one thing to you:

FUCK YOU!
  21. grumpus Member

That's exactly what Hubbard was, too. And Miscavige. Like I said before, you HAVE to be a crook of that order to get to the higher levels of the con.

It's a nest of vipers running a massive, worldwide organized crime syndicate/con game - led by a man who took over (in my opinion) in a murderous coup from the original viper. None of the people at the top are anything close to innocent.

They play for life and death stakes, and to win in the game in Co$ you must become what Hubbard was: a self-serving, egotistical, lying criminal who is willing to kill and everything up to it.

Like I said before, anyone who knows enough to be REALLY dangerous - dangerous enough to bring it all down - is going to be hip deep in crimes by necessity.

Maybe we won't need any of them to bring or win critical court cases. That would be awesome. But I think we will.
  22. Anonymous Member

an email from STACY BROOKS!!!!!!!!

this shi- is getting very entertaining! but uh yeah - fk marty.

oh and did i mention STACY BROOKS!! nice to see that atleast one of those who walked away after fighting the good fight, still does a lil harpooning behind the scenes when it matters most.
  23. amaX Member

^THIS.

Look around you. Look at what happened before Rathbun and Rinder talked to the SPTimes. They aren't trying to help bring down the cult. They're trying to bring down Miscavige and keep Scientology working. They're laying the ground work for that right now.

We don't need them.

24. WTF Member

25. grebe Member

Who is "we"?

Anyway, that leaked email is priceless:
    That is some expert slurping there.
  26. WTF Member

Per pure LRH it is unlikely that he can.

(badabing)
  27. DeathHamster Member

With whom, the highest bidder?
  28. Herro Member

lol
  29. grebe Member

Oh I see. This email is an offer from DM to Rathbun: leave me alone and I'll leave you alone.

HAHAHAHA! Oh that is awesome. As if anyone could believe that DM isn't gonna screw Marty at some point, just for the lulz.
  30. Anonymous Member

So for the most part Marty is claiming on his blog that his e-mail was hacked into and the letter from Stacy Brooks was posted on the internet.

Why would somebody hack into Marty's e-mail and then post that letter on the internet ? there is nothing damning in it. It basically says Marty is doing it right.

All posting that letter on the net does is show that there are old guard critics that are behind Marty's efforts, and proves that someone with access to Marty's e-mail posted a letter on the internet. If ,like it appears, that information was obtained illegally I don't understand why anyone would want to possibly implicate themselves by possibly leaving a trail that could lead back to them.
  31. Anonymous Member

Ducks and covers before the flood of OG blood feuds and speculation like Stacy was an OSA op run on Bob Minton comes falling down like the explosive diarrhea of an angry god...
  32. Anonymous Member

I think not.
  33. grumpus Member

I understand. I'm familiar with the issue of people who want to attack Co$ on some level - the leadership, the "abuses" or whatever - but still advocate Hubbardian BS. They either don't realize it's all One Big Ball Of Bullshit, or they are just smaller-time conmen who want to run their own version of that con.

It can get messy. I've seen the issue divide people on the whole "who is a critic and what exactly is the goal?" debate quite viciously.

The thing is, I think if Co$ is brought down nobody will ever be able to make a new version of it on anything but the local snake-oil level ever again. Nobody could ever take it and make a new global religion/congame/crime empire from scratch.

Even if wildest dreams come true, there will STILL be people who come out of the destruction of Co$ believing Hubbard's BS. That means someone will try to sell it to them. Those people will either go broke trying or realize they have to use criminal methods to work that con. Then they can be prosecuted, too.

But if your goal is to wipe out the very idea of Hubbard and have a world where not a single person is hawking him, you'll fall short. Someone will have the Hubbard copyrights and still sell his books, after all. They'll still have his writings and they'll still have the internet.

So I think people who have the dual goal of simply bringing down the cult, then still pimping LRH, can be used to help make the first goal a reality, and will fail in their second goal or simply end up believing whatever they want in private - but failing to make a con empire out of it.
  34. WTF Member

What about the one that she is a gold digger turned on by trying to seduce those in supposedly high positions?
  35. Anonymous Member

Yes but he also got Scientology auditing on his murder engram. That is how he became the 13th secret US supreme court justice that gave Scientology tax exemption.
  36. TinyDancer Member

Why did you ignore this bit? In fairness, it runs counter to your case.

Bernie McCabe, State Attorney for Florida, has already answered that. SP Times, June 22, 2009.
  37. amaX Member

I KNOW you had the link. You MADE me go looking for it. I WON'T forget this...

Well, I guess I blocked that info from McCabe out of my mind.

Hey, Rathbun. We know you're reading these threads.

Tell us what happened those last three days of Lisa McPherson's life.

It must have been pretty fucking bad because the daily reports before those last three days were filled with horrific and inhumane things.

What happened those last three days, Rathbun? Go ahead and tell us. You can't get in trouble for it now.

38. Anonymous Member

Here is your solution David Miscavige: Get out and spilled it all. This way you get off lightly, and all others who didn't spill before you, get the shaft.

facepalm.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

Why is he blaming the email hack on the CoS? Any evidence that it was CoS and not hackers on steroids?
  40. Anonymous Member

Insightful.