Customize

Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2010.

1. PodPeople Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Marty’s a narcissistic con and criminal and his followers need professional mental help. Imagine if Marty was Bernie Madoff’s assistant for decades. Marty won’t divulge where the hidden loot is buried, but offers apologies, and btw, his new brand of “pure” investment magic to former Bernie investors.

Forgetaboutmarty. The only voice he hears is the deep dark one inside his fried brains giving him his orders. His followers only hear the pied piper. Didn’t say he wasn’t clever. He is conning All factions. Any investment of hope that he will help is, well, read first paragraph again, repeat until light comes back on.
  2. Anon123456 Member

the difference is that DM has a billion dollars and influence over all the church members, wheras marty has a few followers and is relegated to a blog somewhere in the armpit of the internet with thousands of other moonbat blogs. see the difference? point being, you wont see marty with his own paramilitary group. in other words marty is really irrelevant. if he would come clean i would have no problem with him. hes doing this for personal gain and every time we mention his name he wins more of the attention he so desperately craves. as a matter of fact im playing right into his hands with this post.

every time you mention marty a baby has a finger cut off.
  3. Anonymous Member

But it doesn't make any sense that the hacker leaked only this email in particular, because it is an email that is 100 % supportive of Marty.
    Only Marty would have an interest to make it known that Stacy supports what he does and supports him not going to the cops or helping in bringing CoS down, but rather continuing to build his own little cult, because that's exactly Marty's intention.
  4. WTF Member

Marty is a waste of otherwise good skin...and bandwidth.

Whatever happened to sending threads with any variation of "Marty" in it to the thunderdome?
  5. grumpus Member

How many people who are out of Co$ and alive right now could have evidence that could break the IRS deal or break open a major felony case against the Cult or Miscavige? I can only think of two - Rathbun and Rinder. They know the Co$ game well enough to stash evidence to use later. They know Miscavige can come up with 1500 affidavits saying whatever he wants with an hour's notice.

Are they slimy pieces of crap? Yep. But that's who you get to work with when you're dismantling an organized crime syndicate - your witnesses are the same criminals.

Will some of them try to sell Hubbard? Yep. They already DO. Splinter groups have been happening ever since Hubbard changed Dianetics to Co$ almost sixty years ago.

People like the Fee-Zoners have been trying to set up their own garage Hubbard shops for decades. Some of them have their own little operations going, just like Marty is trying to do. And guess what - you will NEVER be able to stop that. After years of looking at that problem I have come to the simple conclusion: let them try. Then prosecute them as it fits.

I mean, as long as no financial fraud is going on, people do have every right to sit in their basements holding a half-assed polygraph and playing Pretend Past Life Bingo if that's what they like to do.

You can never stop the signal - that works both ways. Every crackpot maniac idea that's ever been written down has a pack of followers somewhere, and Hubbard will too - probably for much longer than any of us will be alive.

My hope is not that Rathbun or Rinder or someone like them will change and see the light of truth; they've ALWAYS known the truth. You can't run a con game and believe in your own con at the same time. My hope is that one of them has evidence that can be used to revoke Co$'s tax-exempt status and/or bring lots of serious felony charges that can STICK to the Cult and to David Miscavige.

The rest will take care of itself.
  6. mrfyde Member

Apparently none.

Lets say it was some other form of crime syndicate, and they were trying to sell drugs instead of Scientology, you think they would be allowed to start a new operation, so they could drive other dealers out of business. It doesn't really work that way, when you catch a small time crook you throw the book at him until he rats out the higher ups for a reduced sentence.
    There being [STRIKE]laws[/STRIKE] judge's orders against the use of an e-meter by people who are not recognized as "ministers". There are also standards in every state, for offering counseling services for money, (that includes a sliding scale) that these people are not meeting.
    I thought I would split up your two apposing beliefs and ask how they are going to see the truth when people let them hide from reality.
    Lots of guru's believe their own BS. Take a look at half of the people on OCMB
    "Wishing well tech" really hasn't been working so well for the last 50 years. But not warning Marty's followers that he is a first class asshole is no better , or worse than letting them stay in the cult they are already in. Marty isn't trying to save people from being beaten, he doesn't talk about how they have been regged out of their life savings, he is trying to create an OT army, what he plans on doing with it I can only guess. But 300 people with pretend super powers, a fucked up sense of reality, and unquestioned loyalty to an ego maniac is a recipe for a much scarier cult IMHO.
  7. grumpus Member

I admit that any optimism I had about Rinder/Rathbun breaking open anything meaningful is waning as time passes. Last year when the St. Pete Times articles broke, it seemed like "Ah ha! Here we go!"

Now, six months later with all the articles and the Nightline stuff it still just amounts to a lot of finger-pointing about Miscavige slapping people around. I agree that there is little to indicate that they are ever going to make allegations that amount to anything more than simple assault charges with no evidence. Whoopty freaking do.

But I still hope there might be more going on behind the scenes.

As far as tolerating small-timers, I've always argued that they're still con men. I just point out that while you can expose them as they make themselves public, you can never stop the little rats nests of them from existing.

I find Co$ scary because it's a giant monstrous perversion - the ultimate manifestation of this country's absurd special legal status for "religions" - with private prisons and a tax exempt status. Co$ is an actual legal entity that can be crushed. The ideas can never be crushed entirely as long as people are stupid, which will be forever.
  8. Anonymous Member

But they won't, because revoking CoS' tax exempt status will take away legitimacy from the Scientology "philosophy" itself and not just from CoS.
  9. Anonymous Member

They did it before.
  10. Herro Member

ITT: Marty continues to win.
  11. Anonymous Member

according to marty, DM wins when we talk like this. I don't know who to believe, because I respect you both equally.
  12. Anonymous Member

Lulz.
  13. amaX Member

Yeaaaah. I know what you mean, but I doubt that Marty feels like he's winning when he reads these damning posts about him.

14. Herro Member

Lol words on the internet.
  15. Anonymous Member

[Who] did [what] before?
  16. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Yea but the tides are changing. Can't you feel it?
  17. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

May as well arrest everyone in OSA, even Scientology itself. Do you not know what happens in this cult? Everyone commits/will commit a crime in the name of Scientology. It is one manifestation of crime itself. Aaron Sexton committed crimes, should he go to jail?
  18. WTF Member

Yes.

Listen to the tide slowly turning,
    Wash all our heartaches away.
    We're part of the fire that is burning
    And from the ashes we can build another day

...but I AM frightened for your children...

19. Anonymous Member

The difference between Marty and Aaron is that Aaron has been willing to document his past ill behavior, with full knowledge that it might lead to him being prosecuted. He's owned-up to his misdeeds and is willing to pay the piper in order to expose Scientology's complicity.

Marty, on the other hand, is a fucking pussy. He's willing to expose Scientology's misdeeds -- just so long as these "revelations" don't implicate him. At the same time, he's defending the glorious "tech" and insinuating the only thing wrong with it is DM's squirreling of it

Aaron = ballsy.

Marty = fucking coward unwilling to own-up to his own history.

Marty may be delivering some nut-kicking interviews to the SP Times and other news orgs... but he's still the same dyed-in-the-wool apologist for LRH's insanity. By offering a "kinder and gentler" version of Scientology's crazy, he's distracting ex's from escaping the mindfuck that is Scientology.

For someone that was privy to most of the really horrific OSA actions in the last couple of decades, he's been completely useless when it comes to exposing them.
  20. WTF Member

FIFY
  21. Anonymous Member

CoS lost its tax exempt status in 1968 because Hubbard was found to be taking Church money to enrich himself.

I have a lot of respect for Aaron, nobody sought him out specifically to expose what he did in the cult he came forward all by himself. He has admitted being a total shit, WHEN HE WAS A TEENAGER but most of what he I have heard him describe was not illegal. Some of it may have been, not only would someone have to find proof of things he did illegally that are inside the statute of limitations they would have to be serious enough for the government to seek extradition. So I seriously doubt Aaron will see jail time for any charges unless he killed someone and hasn't told us.

But take for example a current guard at gold who denies people permission to leave the base, he should be put on trial, sentenced or acquitted based on the evidence, and existing laws in a fair trial.
  22. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Yes i know, i have read the last 100 threads on WWp and heard this broken fucken rec ord over and over again.

What about the thousands of Ex Scientologists who are out, support Anon and haven't confessed their crimes? Like well before Aaron even came on the scene?

Do we need keep listening to this baaawwww (whatever) fest?

If you love Aaron that much well why don't you listen to his fucken latest video where he states we shouldn't be fuckin with the freezone bcaus of common enemies?

We all know Aarons cool and we all know MR is in the freezone. So fucken what? You sound like a moonbat the way you rave on. Everyone knows. So get over yourself.

Go and cry on Marties blog if your so concerned about him.
  23. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Your reasoning is so retarded i refuse to even respond.... Fuckit,

you think aaron didn't do that? You really have no clue to who we are dealing with here do you?
  24. CantPickaName Member

Ron is gone but Marty goes on
  25. Anonymous Member

Jeez, the endless stream of diarrhea
  26. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Marty goes on and on while DM gets away.
  27. Anonymous Member

Marty never left.
  28. Anonymous Member

Who cares.
  29. Anonymous Member

Do you know how to get Marty to drop into Apathy? And the EOC?
  30. Anonymous Member

I don't know cult language sock so fuck off.
  31. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

2wohgjq.jpg ????
  32. Anonymous Member

I think we need to interject a little reality here. $cientology is a cult, with maybe 35,000 to 50,000 members total. The Church of Bob probably has more members. Marty isn't much more than a pimple on Diminutive Davy's ass. What does he have maybe 5 followers?

I thought Anon's main goal was the takedown of $cientology and all of it's evil and criminal actions. Marty is not much more than a little diversion, that diverts attention away from Cwazy Widdle Davy and the cult. FOCUS.
    I know, NYPA etc.
  33. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Not only that but MR little tiny group allow their people to speak on the internet and have discourse and are nothing like the evil of the Scientology religion yet for some reason a few anons decide to crap this shit out week after week while energy could be used for harpoons against the evil (who incidentally wants us to attack MR) . Thing is some people are trying to force him to speak out about the crimes he saw/was involved in and use these pathetic persuasion methods of trying to get hi to talk: FAIL No doubt a tactic of an ex moonbat who has only learnt one way to fight from the old master. Probably ex OSA.
  34. grebe Member

This thread is stupid.

Anons don't decide who goes to jail.

Anons can't "force" people to speak out. Calling MR an egotistical jerk isn't "force" ffs.
  35. Anonymous Member

My reasoning is called due process of law

and it is the same for everybody pal.
    I said it was unlikely that the laws we have will ever convict him of anything. I didn't say he wasn't guilty. But he is also outside the statute of limitations for everything I am aware of in his past.

Why don't you tell me what you think we are dealing with I would love to hear it.
  36. Herro Member

Lol you people.
  37. Anonymous Member

Who you call'n "YOU PEOPLE" ?
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

YOU PEOPLE refers to all the niggras in this thread.
  39. Anonymous Member

Fair enough.
  40. grumpus Member

Give Marty a break! All he really did was apply a little "Terry Tate, Office Linebacker" Tech. Here you see the successful application of this Hubbard Business Tech at Felcher & Sons, Inc.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94"]YouTube- Terry Tate Office Linebacker[/ame]