Customize

Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Herro Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YA KILL THE JOE YA MAKE SOME MO! THAT AIN'T NEW BABY!!!!!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

Do you mean before or after he left the cos ?
  3. grumpus Member

LOL... after leaving I'd say Marty's been retro-applying the "Sgt. Schultz" Tech.

4. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

please don't delude yourself to the connection of your reasoning and the due process of law.

Reasoning is a structural thing like spelling or paragraph forming. You need to have propositions that connect with your conclusion.

Your reasoning is all over the place and while bits of it may contain truth the connections of the dots is flawed.

But yea, agree on proposition that DM should go to jail.

My good friend was in SO. They were similar position to aaron. CMO, high up. I was with this person the day they decided to come out with their story. What i heard over two or three days was mind boggling. Head of CMO is the second in command after DM. DM himself was CMO before he became leader. Every message about the communication of what happens goes through CMO.

Most high CMO are barely children. The person i knew got top position in their department at age 15. You do not work your way up to a position like what happens in the outside world. You are given that position in the likely hood you will follow orders without question. These people totally believe they are doing what's good for the world and don't see what they do as being a "crime" They have no clue until they come out and realize they have been taken advantage of.

Everyone in SO therefore commits crime or is willing to be a necessary accessory if it comes to that. Because of the extreme brainwashing people don't realize they are doing crime. They don't see it as locking someone up. The people who are locked up agree to be locked up. It's a mind fuck of the highest order. The cult aka DM is very careful not to actually commit crimes of society because this is black PR. They are always near the edge and they have lots and lots of high level lawyers to back them up on that.

That is why there are affidavits for people who are "locked up" saying they actually chose to go there. So your "reasoning" needs to lurk moar.

It is assumed that if DM is anything like LRON then he will not commit crimes himself.
    He like a mafia boss gives orders. He has his inner guard and he has CMO. He gets them to do the crimes for him. Only by encouraging those people to talk will we ever know what those crimes are.

As far as David Miscaviage is concerned, he wants nothing more to bury anyone who knows about his crimes, obviously like any crime boss. So he sends his private army (OSA) to try and bury Aaron and try to bury Marty. So if you attack Marty in a way that a stops him from being a reliable witness in court, or stop his information coming out, you are doing OSA's work for them. Let me make that a little bit more clearer from where i stand...

You are helping the evil group of Scientology achieve its goals, you are using your personal energy to encourage and fullfil those goals and therfore are an enemy of anyone who has interest in bringing down the cult, wether you do it wittingly or unwittingly.
  5. WTF Member

...but what if we really are OSA?

(the "every time you diss Marty, OSA gains power" line is interesting, but flawed. Events can be mutually exclusive.)
  6. Anon123456 Member

heelless_heels.jpg
  7. DeathHamster Member

What cases has Marty agreed to be a witness for?
  8. amaX Member

Finally, Marty threads make some people happy.

aaaaa.png.gif

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
  9. Anon123456 Member

oooooh that one is sexy!

6+inch+centerstage+heels+red+sexy.jpg
  10. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

No there's no mutual's . The Cult of Scientology only prospers from this behavior. There is no benefit for them the other way around whatsoever. It is exactly what they don't want. MR is public enemy #1 in Scientology. He has as a credible witness enough information to land DM, the lawyers and such in jail

By promoting their message you are promoting their belief system and helping them benefit.

What you are trying to say is MR has the goal to clear the planet as per LRH tech and I totally agree with you.

I think you are also saying that why should we help or partner or support MR if he promotes LRH tech. Totally agree as well.

These are non arguments in respect.

The question is: How can we approach this so CO$ does not benefit while still maintaining separation from the goals of the freezone?

How can we keep it so MR does not get hindered in his ability to take CO$ to the cleaners while at the same time not supporting LRH tech?

Is this possible? That is all i am trying to say. If anon doesn't have the ability to think outside the box and tackle slightly complex dilemmas then maybe they are outside their league on the enemy they have chosen? Maybe just keep it simple? Black and White.
  11. Anonymous Member

Nah, Marc Headley's and other lawsuits re human trafficking are DM's problem #1.

What a joke of a statement. He has no intention to go to authorities with his knowledge -- he said so months ago:

And holy crap. A bunch of anonymous people on some random board recalling how sleazy his track record is, is going to prevent him from being a "credible witness" in court? wtf?!
  12. Sponge Member

Although this isn't exactly a claim that Rathbun has "agreed to be a witness" as you word it, but it is a remark worth bringing up in view of your question.....

ref: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/299-...update-marc-headley-case-45522/14/#post869370
  13. grebe Member

Yeah this.

I really don't understand the "when you say mean things on teh Internets about Marty, OSA wins!" argument. Explain to me how Marty's popularity at WWP.net has any relevance to anything outside WWP.net.

Some of my friends are "psychs." Anyone who wants to "obliterate" them from the planet is a douchebag in my book. That includes Mr. Rathbun.
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

I find this highly unlikely.

Friends....lol.

Good one.
  15. grebe Member

:eek:)
  16. Anon123456 Member

xin_4408031014042631991819.gif
  17. Anon123456 Member

shut him the fuck down. there is the solution. he is hanging onto his blog like a life raft. when its gone he will seek attention through his past crimes. ya know the only thing that makes him special or valuable in any way. yeah lets get at the value and stop discussing his utter uselessness.

and also

prada-spring-2008-shoes-heels.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

I am sure Marty has some W.W.D.M.D. brass knuckles somewhere.
  19. WTF Member

Are you counting Ms. Cleo, too?
  20. Anonymous Member

Marty is the only HERO who didn't take DM's BEATHING YO!

While everyone else got slapped, kicked, punched, grabbed by the neck and tackled into furniture Marty was defending himself BY CLENCHING HIS ABS OF STEELS CAUSING DMS SMALL BABY SIZED HAND TO ALMOST SHATTER AT THE AWESOME FORCE OF MARTY'S SUPER AB COUNTER ATTACK. If only DM could punch better his hand would have exploded like their current expansion!!!!

That is what a man does, he FIGHTS BACK WITH ABS!
  21. amaX Member

Marty sucks, but these don't.

aaaa.png

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR]
  22. Smurf Member

Honey, I'm gay, and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those in West Hollywood.

Liberace is dead. So should be his boots.
  23. Anon123456 Member

that was from AGP's photobucket.
  24. amaX Member

Here's the name of the boots and suggestions for who they're for:

PLEASER Funtasma by Pleaser Womens LUST-2001 Shoes Knee High Boots All Over Sequins Glitter Gold Sexy Dancer Exotic Stripper Cross Dresser

Sold by PrettySinful.

That covers the girls AND the boys, Mr. Smurf.

25. Anonymous Member

But you think he should be the only one it seems.

I understand that, but ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse for breaking it. However if it is a 15 year old such as Astra or Aaron they are most likely going to be treated as victims themselves. That is where the human trafficking laws take over and both California has and Florida both have pretty good ones. Victims of trafficking are not held legally responsible for crimes that they have been coerced into. For example if a 15 y/o was brought over from China to work as a prostitute in a massage parlor, she is not going to charged with prostitution.
    the mob or even street gangs operate much like cults in that way, but you can't take out a mob boss with out working your way up the food chain. And like I said before, you are going to have to charge other people to get to the source of corruption.
    What I say does not make him any more or less of a reliable witness in court. Marty's actions in the past present a future define him as a witness.

remember when you wrote this :
    Oh heaven forbid an uncensored thought creep onto the internet. The benefit of the truth being uncovered by discussion perhaps ? Nearly everything spoken by DM (and it appears, much of what has been spoken by MR for that matter) is a lie.
    Really ? what makes you think Marty is public enemy #1 to them, and who made you believe that he has enough info to land them in jail? let me guess, was it Marty and information your read about him either on critic sites or on his blog? or did you just pull it out of your ass ?
    There is no "we" here. I follow my own convictions, you are free to do the same. If you want to cozy up to FZ'rs or independents be my guest.
    And just like you and I make our own decisions, Marty makes his own as well. Do your really think Marty is going to base his actions based on what you or I say ? If you believe that you don't know how this ego maniac stuff works.

I don't know if your remember but Anon had left marty alone in hopes he would do something, when a few anons made a phone call to Marty asking what was up, Marty attacked them on his blog with lies as was proven by a recording of the phone call.

So maybe Marty should stay out of things that are complex if he can't think outside the box. Because Marty would still be in hiding if Anon didn't give him the distractions he needed to poke his head out from under that rock and start looking for customers on ESMB.
  26. Anonymous Member

You know how OSA benefits from attacks on Marty? It's not by making him a less credible witness. It's simply by you people wasting your time arguing about an independent Scientologist who may believe silly things and still have crimes to answer for, but who is not harming anyone anymore either - in stark contrast to the Church of Scietnology which still harms unsuspecting victims every day. Or, well every other day since stats are down.
  27. charlie Member

I was haveing a difficult time thinking of something to put so thanks stu
  28. Anonymous Member

As opposed to the obvious non-wasted time everywhere else in here? "Hey people, stop posting pictures of boots, OSA benefits because you're wasting time"... facepalm.jpg

Here is a trick: Who gives a flying fuck about what 'OSAOSAOSA' thinks or not? I've never wondered whether 'OSAOSAOSA' gives a fuck whenever I did something or expressed an opinion, just like before I committed myself into all of this. I don't define any of my action/utterance with respect to what 'OSAOSAOSA' might think or not.
  29. grebe Member

I'm willing to ignore the Freezone crowd because they're small and not politically powerful. But don't fucking call their message "silly." It's much worse than that.
  30. Mutante Member

Shoes or GTFO
  31. Anonymous Member

Fuck Marty. That is all...
  32. Herro Member

Damn, even I don't do that many quotes in one post.
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  34. XenuEtrawl Member

Marty has chosen to be insignificant. He could be writing affidavits on subjects like WTF Meade Emory is doing running the CoS, but instead only says that Slappy is mean, something which a lot of other people had already brought up.

When Marty wants to talk about things we don't already know, he will become relevant. Until then...

[IMG]
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Still <3 Stacy, but that email -- at least, the parts quoted here; I didn't lick any lings ITT -- was tough to stomach.
  37. Anonymous Member

Shouldn't say that to a gay anon. Marty's not that bad looking....
  38. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I know where that pic comes from... but WHY am I thinking that is from Doctor Who and that is the TARDIS?
  39. Anonymous Member

ewww!
  40. Smurf Member

I'd do him. :)