Customize

Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

double eeeeeeewwww! (unless dildo of shame is used then only ew)
  2. ArnieLerma Member

Dear Marty and Mike,

You guys desperately need DEPROGRAMMING.

The sooner you get Hubbard's mentally crippling makes-sociopaths programming
    out of your MINDS, the sooner you will heal, and the sooner you will
    be capable of thinking rationally.

Send me a message...email is on an image on this page or use Facebook
    Ill give you the first 2 hours for free,
    after that it's $120 an hour... plus expenses.

Warmest regards
    Arnaldo 'Arnie' Lerma

arnie-lerma-skynews.jpg
    Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
    WE COME BACK for our friends and family
  3. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike are faggots, that is all.
  4. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

[IMG]
  5. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

The quote below is from Moving on up a Little Higher.

So when Marty told people to lose papers connected with Lisa McPherson that was LEGAL under US law? That just shows what an ignorant foreigner I am.
  6. Anonymous Member

Note that this thread was bumped from last January for no apparent reason. Evidently someone wants to touch off an argument. Worth ignoring.
  7. Re: Marty Rathbun bawwws about being criticized...

This is the [strike]second[/strike] third time that happened today.
  8. Anonymous Member

Words of wisdom. Move along people. This thread wasn't all that interesting when it was made, its not interesting now.
  9. an0nim0uz Member

And the urge to tell us that was so strong in you that you decided to use the ancient art of Necromancy to revive this steaming pile of rotting fuck?

I find myself astonished and disgusted at the same time.
  10. Anonymous Member

Cross post from new thread on ESMB re: Crimetrack list:

Crime Track Of Scientology

I don't understand how they can get away with ordering Lisa's death to prevent bad PR?
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes; in particular, it shows that you ignored the word "nearly". What Mahty said means simply "we only broke the law when we had to".
  12. Anonymous Member

Next time, I hope this thread comes back as a bottom-feeding swamp fish.
  13. GoogleMappin Member

I couldn't be bothered to read any further beyond this; this says it all ^^^^^

These people started as damaged, hungry egos, that's why Scientology appealed to them. They haven't learned or evolved. They've just changed the scenery a bit. Now they want to feed their egos by continuing with Scientology AND being on Panorama and in the media - oh, and all without going to jail for the crimes they committed so willingly.

Agree with you Stu. Fuck them.
  14. Anonymous Member

Scientology works and helps people.
  15. Rockyj Member

This is so true. I have no compassion for them at all. It sounds very hateful to feel that way about someone I do not know or have never met. But I never knew or met Charles Manson and though he personally did not murder Sharon Tate and the others, he ordered them. To let such a beautiful young woman who was guilty only of dedicating herself to something she thought was good to die alone under the most horrid & unthinkable conditions is murder. If I had to choose between dieing like Sharon or Lisa, I would choose to die like Sharon, at least it was a lot quicker. Especially to learn that her death may have been ordered just because Co$ was concern about bad PR?
    WTF is that about?!
    Also, I don't understand why there isn't hundreds of Ex-Scientologist's demanding to know the truth? Or wanting justice for her death or feel as strong? Why is that?
    I for one will never allow Lisa McPherson's memory fade until ALL the people who are responsible for her death are held accountable.
  16. Anonymous Member

Lordy.... is he trying to copy Palin??
  17. Gottabrain Member

No no no. Very few of the FZ Moonbats are Marty-ites. Many will post with subtle disagreements and stay on his blog to do so. The FZ Moonbats are, for the most part, trying to dissect Scientology from Elron paranoia, control methods and abuses. The FZ Moonbats are in a constantly changing, fluctuating situation as they keep correcting things that are wrong and nearly all accept that the problems began with Ron. Many FZers have taken some courageous steps forward with the media and other outlets to expose abuses. They help influence Marty & his clan not to be abusive. Please don't generalise. The FZ has come a long way and is still making progress and determined to make their version of Scn free of ANY bad effects. It is the INDEPENDENTs that are full Marty-ites that are sucking up to him and putting him on a pedestal.
  18. Anonymous Member

Scientology IS "Elron paranoia, control methods and abuses". When the "FZ Moonbats" are done "dissecting Scientology from Elron paranoia, control methods and abuses", there will be nothing left.
  19. Gottabrain Member

Well, you and I know that and I think some FZers are suspecting that the end product won't be the least bit similar to the original.

Meantime, a few smart old-timers in the FZ have discovered why many of the processes Elron had run on them were twisted and destructive and have come up with sane ways to undo the damage that are not tinfoily. And they are letting others know without charging them a nickel.

I think that's pretty cool. They'll get there.

Here is one of the best FZ discoveries, posted on ESMB by RogerB:

"What is screwing up the present is in the PRESENT, it is here, now, doing its screwing up here, now! It is NOT in the past nor necessarily of the past! (I will get into the mechanics of this time notion/factor later on.)

What I saw is that the error which is endemic and a core erroneous principle in/of Scn is the idea that what is bugging you is in the past or from the past. This is a colossal error, and one that has screwed us all up."

(I'd give you the thread, but the rest isn't going to make much sense to you)

Now that is GOOD stuff. Helping a lot of people recover.
  20. bAnon Member

Yesssss my pretty........stay angry at mahtey......yessssssss.......

protest_0050_marcia.jpg
  21. grebe Member

Eh I have family members about as moonbatty as Rathbun. They will be visiting tomorrow.

Oh lord in heaven give me strength to endure the food woo chatter. And lead us not into conspiracy theories. Keep us on the straight an narrow course of lame ass husband-v-wife jokes, the weather, how time flies, and LOLcats.

Amen.
  22. Rockyj Member

Ironic yes, but you will be in my prayers! LOL!

BTW, Happy Turkey Day to all & let us not forget to celebrate the forced assimilation, oppression & fail extermination of the Native American people by the wonderful colonizers. Just think if not for them the Native American people would not be where we are today. Truly, thank you!
  23. grebe Member

So you've met my in-laws.
  24. Anonymous Member

Just a reminder that this faggot has a SHITTON to be thankful for.

Do you want to know what I'm "thankful" for this year?

Didn't think so.
  25. RolandRB Member

All they will be left with are their BTs (or whatever they call them) to separate away from. They just become one of many groups who think they are possessed by other entities and have methods to make them go away.
  26. RolandRB Member

Maybe there should be a ceremonial "Giving of the Blankets" with the US President in a ceremonial "handing over of the blankets" to a consortium of Native American Indians as part of the celebrations.

Edit: A good idea for a shoop. Make it look real and people will think this is done every Thanksgiving.
  27. fisherman Member

I think so... Or, no but I suspect we will. :eek:
  28. Rockyj Member

LOL!!