Customize

Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

Tsk.. tsk.. the douchebag Scilon was insulted:

** PP ** - October 15, 2009

Up until late 2005 I was reporting on all the Int Events, and always commented on the gaudy, Third Reich Stage sets.

Recently, I hosted the 4th Annual East Coast SP Party and we decorated our stage (for SP awards) in the gold and blue that DM seems to like. We made it as tacky as possible in order to honor DM’s style.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa22/Patty_Pieniadz/TheStage2009SPParty.jpg?t=1255627327

Here’s a slide show of some of the SP Party. Pix are not in any kind of order.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

martyrathbun09 -October 15, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I pity you guys for whatever makes you dramatize like that.

25th Anniversary IAS Event – The Greatest Woe on Earth Moving On Up a Little Higher
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

wat?
  3. Anonymous Member

4015476233_9495b0d741.jpg

Nobody told me Pooks hired a magician. :)
  4. xenubarb Member

Obviously "parody" is not in Marty's tech dictionary. Joking and degrading being bad and all.
    And that's pretty much all we did for three days straight.
  5. anonsparrow Member

Mr_T.jpg

I pity the fool who messes with Pooks.
  6. Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

Clearly not, Marty needs to lose the dictionary and more importantly the "tech" if he really wants to help ex-scientologists and himself. Wtg on joking, degrading and being bad and all for 3 days, btw :)

Marty's been personally involved in a lot worse than the joking, degrading and being bad. These 3 more enjoyable activities would be a huge step up from his past activities for the great humanitarian, lying fraud and noted child abuser L. Ron Hubbard by simply following policy.

Marty, were you simply following policy in your criminal coverup of Lisa Macpherson's horrendous death at FLAG? Marty, you're free to search the entire internet now.

SEARCH: L. Ron Hubbard/ Abuse in google and read through the 271,000 entries, look up his biography, Hubbard was a child abusing, total lying fraud, Marty. WAKE UP!
  7. mrfyde Member

I wouldn't call that a bitch slap, was more like a noogy.
  8. Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

Get screengrabs while you can, before certain posts go down the memory hole.
  9. Sponge Member

img7941.jpg

[IMG]
  10. EyeOnSci Member

How did Marty know about the wonderful SP event hosted by Pooks? Does he read WWP? I thought that he didn't read the evil SP entheta boards. Doing so would not be ksw, you know.

Marty, you need to insulate yourself better from all the entheta, or you could risk losing the scilon indoctrination and maybe get a clue of what normality and reality is.

EyeOnSci
  11. Sponge Member

Just for you::

Pooks posted this on his blog....

...and Rathbun replied thus...
    The blog post and comment thread being here...
    25th Anniversary IAS Event – The Greatest Woe on Earth Moving On Up a Little Higher
  12. Consensus Member

Nice to see Gregg and HT havin' fun. Been too long since I hung out with either.
    Love the set, too.
  13. EyeOnSci Member

14. i'mglib Member

I'm glad you brought this up, OP, because I saw that post and his reply and I was really confused.

Is he serious?

He puts up pictures for all to mock of DM's IAS event preparation, and yet doesn't see the humor in SP awards. Sheesh. Marty, grow a sense of humor for crying out loud. That's one of the perqs of getting out of the church. It's fun out here.
  15. mrfyde Member

If he is as upset as some people believe him to be it could (not saying it is) be because of the joking and degrading pics in the slide show of LRH. But when I first read it I didn't think much of it.

4015608689_c4e478d92f.jpg

LRH carrying a bag full of money and holding a bottle of pills (actually the bag looks a little bit lite if you ask me)
  16. Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

lulz
  17. Boggle Member

Marty is saying that wearing a L. Ron Hubbard mask, and poking fun at Hubbard, is NOT OK.

Remember: The popularity of L. Ron Hubbard - and the recognition of L. Ron Hubbard as the great teacher and spiritual leader of the eons - is required for Scientology to be accepted, and Scientology must be accepted for the humanoids to march across (up?) the LRH Bridge, and unless the humanoids are made to march up the LRH Bridge, you and I and all Mankind are DOOMED.

Welcome to the (PR shrouded) bizarro cult of L. Ron Hubbard.
  18. pooks Member

How can you tell that a Scilon is starting to recover? They start to get their sense of humor back.

Marty's still so thoroughly indoctrinated that he sees this as joking and degrading and not parody.
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

No shite!

Yeh, was confuse-ed at first too, now I'm just Lolololing, what a great jorb they did at the SP pateh! Simply awesomeness! Obviously 'parody' is not a word Marty enjoys or comprehends/appreciates.

:D
  20. timthephoto Member

didn't LRH make some HCO p/L's about identifying people who laugh and joke as those who crash the stats or something?

TL:DR bieing happy = PTS
  21. mrfyde Member

I just had to look it up:

Tone Scale:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_scale
  22. Anonymous Member

Don't fool yourself into thinking he hasn't seen it. Back when he first started his wordpress blog (after the website) and before I wrote him off I sent him this link. The post was promptly deleted and it wasn't long after that he started moderating comments so they wouldn't go up until he approved it. Also please remember that he was one of the people that "handled" Gerry Armstrong. He knows that Hubbard was a lying piece of shit. He doesn't care.
  23. anoninoob Member

Golden Blueberry Waffles?!?

blueberry-waffles.jpg

MMMMMMMM..... AAAAAAGGGGLLLLLL.....

homer+drool+2.gif.png
  24. timthephoto Member

/r/ marty please to complete R2-45 on a Self Auditing basis.
  25. Anonymous Member

Marty is jealous now that he's become a degraded being instead of a worshiped super hero like his God Father, Ron. He just wants to play mafia wars with his fake sea navy and keeps losing against the Evil Miscavich Empire and the Pirates of the Caribbean. Arggg.
  26. Oswald2001 Member

Rathbun knows Elron was a scum bag.

He spins the facts because he's got his own scam going.

Never underestimate the power of greed.

Or a narcissistic/sociopathic personality.
  27. Anonymous Member

Marty acting like a shithead?
    but he left scientology and hates DM he HAs to be a nice guy
    right?

right?
  28. Anonymous Member

29. FUCK Member

^ Probably this.
  30. King Nerd Member

What the fuck is going on in this thread?
  31. Marty Rugburn Member

I pity Marty for being a brainwashed believer of Hubbardung.
  32. Anonymous Member

You assume he's brainwashed.
  33. xenubarb Member

You don't mean to say he's being disingenuous, do you? <gasp!>
  34. Snake Member

I don't get the point of this thread. Are we back in high school? What time is recess so we can go chill out in the quad.
  35. Antagone Member

Such a shame Marty has no sense of humour because I smiled at his rather rubbish attempt to put Pooks down.

An 'I pity you' post Marty? GTF back to troll school. I'm sure the underlings would have dutifully sniggered at such a lame attempt when you were swaggering about in the cult, but now you're out in the real world.
  36. King Nerd Member

1:15pm
  37. NotMike Member

Is it starting to feel a bit too much like OCMB around here?

I don't give a shit about who said what about who unless it involves actively taking down scientology or giving David Miscaviage a hard time.

Please. Leave this crap in the high school lunch room or your Scientology centers.
  38. Snake Member

Awesome, let's all get into Linda's car since she's the only one with a driving permit and get some Carl's Jr.
  39. King Nerd Member

Careful, dude. I just got infracted by ARC for telling Sponge to go back to OCMB.
  40. Anonymous Member

lol @ ARC thinking she is doing the "right" thing.