Customize

Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2009.

1. King Nerd Member

Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

We're going to need a dead cat situation room.
  2. YAHRLY Member

ARC is the most cancerous OCMB v2.0 mod here
  3. ARC Member

You were trolling and derailing. NotMike made a fair point. Learn the difference.
  4. Antagone Member

I understand how you feel and I'd hate to see a plethora of Marty threads infecting the place, but on the other hand it's kind of nice to be showing him up for being nothing more than a snidey little bitch, sniping on his blog comments.

Marty was pretty high up in the cult but when you see him out in the real world he's nothing. In a way we need to keep emphasising that about the culties because a big part of the success Chanology has had is showing people that CoS isn't the big, scary, entity it so desperately wants to be.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hey, we can turn this into a plus. Since their personalities click, send AO & AGP to Texas to help Marty build his Church of Rathbunology down there...

...and SoCals won't be bothered with them anymore.
  6. Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

I know that not only has he seen it, he's welcomed and participated in it himself on many levels. Marty refuses to accept reponsibility for his part in the crimes and coverups of Scientology and until he does, he'll never recover. They cling to the insane notion of "entheta" and avoid as much of it as they can. There's so much out there now on the abuses of Scientology that it's almost impossible to ignore.

It was just a shot in the dark that maybe Marty and others who cling to the "tech" will face up to the truth about the lying fraud and noted child abuser L. Ron Hubbard and read into it as opposed to avoiding it and indulging in Hubbard's "ignore tech".

He wants to keep on defrauding ex-members who need real help and some sort of hope, not Marty's version of Hubbard's Scammingtology.

Marty belongs in jail for the shit he's done. His battle with Miscavige does help in tearing up the cult from the inside.
  7. Anonymous Member

The other argument could be that he would rather not have the plethora of new ex-scientologist actually reading any valid information about Hubbard because he's looking to rook them himself. Not sure, could be brainwashed or could just be another snakeoil salesman.
  8. Re: Marty Rathbun bitch slaps Pooks...

All of the above. It sucks having to deal with Marty and his scam at all, a necessary evil in taking out Miscavige and helping bring down the cult, I suppose.
  9. King Nerd Member

ITT: ARC is a faggot that gets a lot of shit.

*slap*
  10. anon0004 Member

wat
  11. King Nerd Member

12. Anonymous Member

13. King Nerd Member

I think you have it confused with The Cuddledome, which is three steps down the hall on the left.
  14. Anonymous Member

Hey Marty,

Thanks for showing how much of a cock sucker you really are.

15. Anonymous Member

ya well ya don't know how to hold a fuckin canoe paddle Marty
  16. Anon1720 Member

Agreed. If there is any justice in this world I hope Marty occupies the cell next to David Miscavige.
  17. tazor Member

AMEN!!
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Fuck that!

Put them in the same cell!

With a tub of Vasiline, a box of taco shells, and a moose.

:D

(and if ya think that didn't make any sense try reading just about anything written by LRon Flubbergutz)
  19. FUCK Member

DO EET
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wow, I think I spotted some fangs there, Marty. You sure that padded coffin in your basement is just for show?
  21. Anonymous Member

martyrathbun09 // October 26, 2009 posted:

Dennis,

That was your last message on this board for this reason. You are an arc breaky, continuous overts punk. I

You did all in your power to denigrate LRH tech. You then settled out for big bucks. You are for sale – and were bought – and do not warrant the time of day of those who frequent this board who seek the ability to practice Scientology absent criminal, intolerant attempts to suppress their rights. Good Bye. Marty
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty's anger with Dennis is justified in several respects. Before proclaiming Mr. Erlich as a white night, do some Googling of his background. Yes, he suffered at the hands of OSA as did many an ex-Scientologist.

Dennis is an OG that posted frequently on the newgroup ARS. He clearly was in love with himself and bluntly denigrated in ex-Scientologist that would stoop to accepting a cash settlement offer from the cult.. he clearly identified such people as worthless individuals... until....

Scientology offered Dennis a cash settlement and he heard the sound of ka-ching. It took little time for Dennis to sign on the dotted line and take his settlement to Palm Springs where he bought a house. Then, he had the audacity to vehemently deny ever settling with the cult.

Don't believe it? Google what staunch OG critic Tilman Hausher had to say about Dennis Erlich and why Dennis lost alot of support among his peers.

Fuck what Marty says about trashing & denigrating LRH tech. LRH was a psychotic and science fiction writer who created gobbly-gook that many were able to turn into something beneficial to them.

But, Dennis Erlich is far from being a white knight.
  22. Anonymous Member

So?
  23. Mutante Member

Crazydome this shit
  24. WTF Member

ITT: Marty apologists get brown stuff on their noses.
  25. Anonymous Member

ITT: Martybots come to tell us all that everyone is evil SP's apart from the great leader Marty Rathbun and his feeble followers.
  26. Smurf Member

I like Marty's line, "You are an arc breaky, continuous overts punk."

So, if one takes offense to Marty not being accountable for his years of criminality and bad behavior and I winces at his constantly making excuses & deflecting responsibility for his actions on someone else, that makes me a "continuous overts punk"??

Guess I'm one of those COPs.
  27. Anon123456 Member

anyone who uses scilon jargon is my enemy. period. the language is designed to brainwash.
  28. EyeOnSci Member

Such a shame to see a grown man still stuck in the Hubbard delusion, and not take responsibility for participating in perpetrating horrendous misdeeds upon folks who criticized his diagnosed, paranoid schizophrenic messiah...
  29. Smurf Member

Look into my eyes. You are a completely continuous covert overts punk with an arcky breaky heart.

[IMG]
  30. Anon123456 Member

i just had a seizure! thanks anonymous!

lulz
  31. WTF Member

needs moar cherubs
  32. OTBT Member

Hubbard's version of Cherub the Angel (google butthole surfers)
    Loud snap
    waves of light
    chariot comes out, turns left and right
    cherub comes out
    blows horn, comes close
    shattering series of snaps
    cherub fades back (retreats)
    blackness dumped on thetan.
  33. whosit Member

God I hate you now. You made me remember Billy Ray before he was leeching off his daughter.

Worse song ever.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EebObs-vC0"]YouTube - Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart[/nomedia]
  34. whoever Member

I really don't care what color knight Erlich is. Marty's still enthralled by Hubbard and to me that is the important part of his post. He wants to censor people who denigrate the tech? That's his right, of course. But I say screw him and his delusions (as well as your attempts to drag OG drama in here).
  35. anoninoob Member

Gay Knight

White_Knight.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

Its a trap!

YouTube - Chipmunks - Achy Breaky Heart
  37. Anonymous Member

Marty's a prick who clearly is still quite brainwashed.

Dennis Erlich - The Raid on his Home - 2/13/95

38. Anonymous Member

05.gif
  39. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

For that, you deserve a reward:

hotbabe0ju.gif