Customize

Marty Rathbun blog hijacked?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2011.

1. pooks Member

Marty is claiming that the evil Miscavige and OSA did it. Of course
    he offers no proof or dox, and that's because Marty is an "OT" and
    just uses his "knowingness" to find the truth.

Hmmm, lets see... Marty's KNOWINGNESS or DOX?
  2. Anonymous Member

Hi TD,

You seem to be on speaking terms with MR. I dropped a comment over there but I don't know when he might look at it. In his latest post he is warning people away from h t t p : //marty-rathbun.com/ and claims that it is unsafe. I don't know if he noticed or not but the previous post on his site has that hot linked in that post where he is talking about TC. http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/tom-cruises-scientology-buses/ If it really is a compromised site he might want to change it. Just sayin.
  3. thesneakster Member

That notion was never more than speculation - possibly started by an OSA Minion - which has yet to be supported with even the slightest evidence.
    The Sneakster
  4. Anonymous Member

Apart from the small fact the blog was completely restored with a handful of posts missing. Am I OSA for thinking this before it gained traction on the forums?
  5. Anonymous Member

we aren't the ones who accuse our friends of 'thought crimes' are we?
  6. Anonymous Member

I remember I did a mirror of his cached site and uploaded to rapidshit that first time, but I didn't get to see any thing done with it. Was it used to prove there were comments missing when the site came back?
  7. Anonymous Member

which posts were missing?
  8. Anonymous Member

Yep, this was the first thread I went to after finding out what the new home page was about. Rathbun is good for lulz and drama, the cult doesn't speak publicly anymore and he is pretty much the same thing, Rathbun gives us the target we wanted from the cult from the start.

IF anyone was to imply OSA was coming here to talk shit about Marty, I would have to say that OSA is doing our work for us. Marty of course would say that we are unwittingly "agents" of the dwarf.
  9. Ike Drifter Member

Having observed this drama unfold over the last couple of days, here is the Captain Obvious version:

Marty attempted to redirect his wordpress blog to a new domain, marty-rathbun.com. You know he owns the new domain because he tweeted about it here: http://twitter.com/MartyRathbun/statuses/30264288815874048

Just gonna copy this tweet in case he deletes it.

This was like an open invitation for someone to attack. They couldn't attack his blog without attacking wordpress before he set up that redirect. It must have been candy from a baby to take him down afterward.

ETA: Marty now says people "somehow" got the redirect link to his new site even though he tweeted the new site 3 days ago. This is really a bad attempt at deception.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...ession-of-communication-lines/#comment-102756
  10. Herro Member

ITT: Marty's fanbase.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Caliwog Member

13. Anonymous Member

14. Smurf Member

I didn't hear that. The distribution center is in Commerce City. It's where Danny Montalvo was working before he blew last year.
  15. Does thou have dox
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

cocks. Wrong thread.
  18. pedrofcuk Member

That's OSA training for you, just make it up as you move along, a little higher.
  19. Trapan0n Member

Thank you everyone for the links, I spent most of yesterday reading them. I can't believe the allowances the "religion" gives to their leaders to lie. So basically each time I see Tommy Davis in an interview I can assume almost immediately that he's lying. Much of what is talked about seems to a complete lie on his part. Not to mention he stutters when it is a particularly good reporter, perhaps he needs more training. What I don't get is why they don't have a basis to explain their religion. Everytime it comes to the religion's genesis story, or purpoes or things of that nature he can't respond. It takes him nearly a minute to build up a response to the question which answers nothing. After reading the links I can say I am glad everyone doesn't see this as a religion, but rather a dangerous cult buisness. It is my hope that another sect doesn't form out of Rathbun. Becaused this religion has so many holes, and is so faulty I had a field day yesterday lining up the pieces.
  20. Ike Drifter Member

The weirdest part of this drama is the Marty footbullet. Nearly anyone can look at this situation and deduce that this was faked. It is demonstrable. He still has links to the "compromised" web addy on his own blog.
  21. timthephoto Member

You're assuming Marty has more internet skillz than he does. He said in an email to me that he "noticed" the new domain on the blog and thought nothing more of it.

Maybe it's my tinfoil rattling in the wind so hard that i can't hear what's going on.. but my suspicion is that the sneaky OSA have a means to know his password(s) for wordpress.com - possibly a key logger or even a device on the line. I have communicated this suspicion to him and even made suggestions to counter but I'm pretty sure that my emails just fill him with "MU's".

I wish i was in texas, i'd turn up @ Marty's and give his machine a damned good AUDIT, it would give me great pleasure to reveal yet another illegal set of acts by DM & Co.
  22. Herro Member

timthephoto ladies and gentlemen.
  23. timthephoto Member

24. Kilia Member

Narcissist Marty likes drama like Palin.