Customize

Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by KittyKatSpanker, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Harassment Moving On Up a Little Higher

This is a notice to the ass clowns who ran the op on my home this Valentine’s evening.

A locksmith in his seventies was summoned to my home this evening. He was phoned by a person in Los Angeles to come to my home to change the locks. The locksmith had to drive 12 miles to my home only to be told he’d been punked by some ass clowns, then had to drive home another 12 miles. I felt sorry for the old guy when I saw that from the looks of it, 24 miles in his Econoline van on a Sunday night probably meant he is going to need to scrimp to make up for the lost time and gas. And that is all I felt, until I thought about that for a moment.

For you delinquents in OSA and the Anonymous ass clown fringe (same difference) who get off on such pranks, I have a request. If you want to harass me, harass ME – not some innocent bystander who is just trying to get by. I know such an appeal is likely futile because the perps are so bereft of courage or conscience. Nonetheless, it doesn’t hurt to make a record.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Awww he thinks we care that much.

Good idea though, changing locks is lulzy.

Hey marty, ever stop to think that MAYBE if the entire thing happened by phone the guy got paid anyway? you know by credit card.
  3. Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

LMAO
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

Dome this shit.
  5. Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Why so you can degrade even an old locksmit ?
  6. tazor Member

He sure likes to use ass clown a lot.

Switch it up a little Marty. Try dick wad every once in awhile. Expand your vocabulary.

P.S. It's nice to see you all concerned about a wog. Would be a lot nicer if you had such concern for your fellow man back when you were slapping people around for davey the dwarf.

Prick head.
  7. Anonymous Member

Gas in TX is running less than $2.50/ gal. econoline vans get about 14mi/gal.

If marty thought more than just about himself he would have at least given the guy 5 bucks if it was that important to him.

But then again that locksmith makes at least $40 bucks per call or around $75 an hour. During the normal weekday hours. Time and a half on holidays and weekends maybe even 2x. (sunday is / was a holiday)
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

No, I highly respect, locksmiths, plumbers, steamfitters, stealworkers,carpenters...etc.

This thread about some dude who provides faux spiritual counseling bawwwing about not actually paying one of these guys? Not so much.
  9. Anonymous Member

Please leave it here where everyone can enjoy it.
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Schnerk! Hey Ratbunny, anons couldn't be bothered :rolleyes: Would love to see the list of shit you've done and instigated against cult victims, don't think your blog has enough room though.
  11. Legion Member

HAHAHAHAHA
  12. DeathHamster Member

Locksmiths just jump in the truck when they get a phone call from someone in LA to change locks on some place in Texas? Hopefully the credit card number they gave is good.

I guess OSA has lost the copies of Marty's keys that they previously made.

Me, I would have checked into hiring a back-hoe to play "find the Internet connection".
  13. Anonymous Member

If this is true, then it's seems really a poor tactical choice to come here and complain. "Gee, let's tell the enemy what my Achilles' heel is." I mean, I've never heard Marty complain about the fair gaming he's receiving from the cult but to hear him baww about this is telling.

So, what ever you do OSA, don't <wink wink> start sending third parties to Marty Rathbun's house.
  14. Anonymous Member

dont see anything irrelevant to WWP except marty trying to smear anonymous and KKS being retarded as usual.
  15. Skeptic1337 Member

Right, dome this shit.
  16. WTF Member

[IMG]

Oh Marty: What are YOUR crimes?
  17. Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Do fish swim???? Yes. Flunk.
  18. Anonymous Member

Hey Marty, how 'bout a touch assist?

Here's the command:

Feel my wiener.

Thank you!
  19. Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

HE PULLED IT IN. Just the end of another Overt/Motivator cycle. Best to start making some amends B4 you get to the implant station, bro.
  20. Anonymous Member

Should I be worried that this ass clown is going to be the next Lafayette Ron Hubbard or David Miscavige?
  21. Anonymous Member

Marty, you are a complete faggot, lol, some inspector you are.

[IMG]

[IMG]

trolled1.jpg

ROFL

&quot;hi imma here 2 changa ur locs and deliber sum pizza&quot;
  22. Anonymous Member

Ha Ha! Karma's a Bitch!
  23. Anonymous Member

someone has been paying attention
  24. Anonymous Member

funniest shit ever lol
  25. Re: Marty Rathbun Harassment-Old Locksmit Victim ?

Typical of the stuff that Scilons post trying to make us look bad.

Note, This is a thread started last February.
  26. another123 Member

Scientology comm lines just don't have the speed they used too [56kps, FTW].