Customize

Marty Rathbun Interviewed By Peter Boyle - February 22 2012

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2012.

1. RolandRB Member

Who cares one way or another? Scientology is all a pile of shit anyway.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Anonymous was NOT put together to expose $cn, maybe CHANOLOGY was. get your facts straight bud.

Also, since went attacking marty for his BS is making Anonymous an anti-Marty movement?? Generalize much?

and please, don't sell marty or $cn moonbattery here.

Also fuck marty.

Also cocks.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

What's your point? We do not attack Marty because he departs from Elron teachings. We attack Marty because he in an unrepentant, coward criminal with bloody hands and knowledge that he is not divulging to cover his own ass. We attack him also because he takes advantage of older women.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Roland, I can only congratulate you for keeping up a more or less cogent recounting of this bollox - without gagging once in the telling, apparently.

For some reason, this stuff makes me feel an acute nausea, which definitely inhibits my enjoyment of your posts ITT.

(quip re. schizophrenia excepted - I lol'd hard). Thing is, I never paid a penny for the privilege of digesting this BS, whereas you probably spent lots. So how come I'm the one feeling nauseous and not you?
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Beghe talked a lot of shit against the "church" when he left, yet he gets auditing by Marty. Is he feigning nao too? People are fucked up, man.
  6. Anonymous Member

... how to con people
  7. Anonymous Member

this is why
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

"If you want to know about your past lives, look at your life now. If you want to know about your next life, look at what you are doing today." - XIV Dalai Lama
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Dmminderase.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Scientology: all about making you forget all your valuable life experience... and about your cash. Hell, OTs don't need money!
  11. Anonymous Member

It matters whether or not Hubbard's axioms are consistent because if they are consistent, as you were speculating, it means that they could be a model for a possible world. If they are inconsistent as I suspect, then they are self-contradictory and cannot be a model of anythting.
  12. Diablo Member

blah blah blah...it's all bullshit! STFU now
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RolandRB Member

I just think of it as an emormous fuck-up. Fuck-ups happen all the time. Where I work, some things are bigger fuck-ups than what Scientology could achieve. It's natural.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RolandRB Member

Hubbard could not even do simple math(s). I'm guessing he got this from some of His followers.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

or from the 1934 Scientologie book
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Marty . . . working to bring down the Co$?

tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif tumblr_lzzbua608I1r49612.gif
  17. BLiP Member

Body Thetans are held in place by a "charge" generated by exposure to Xenu and his machinations. The only way to release the "charge" and free the Body Thetan is for a Scientologist to locate the Body Thetan and then communicate to the Body Thetan the Xenu experience.

As per L Ron Hubbard's Axioms., this process involves "as-ising" - (AS-IS, to view anything exactly as it is without any distortions or lies, at which moment it will vanish and cease to exist.) - the "charge" - (CHARGE, 1. harmful energy or force accumulated and stored within the reactive mind, resulting from the conflicts and unpleasant experiences that a person has had. Auditing discharges this charge so that it is no longer there to affect the individual.) by "duplicating" - (DUPLICATION, 1. cause, distance, effect, with the same thing at effect as is at cause.) - the time, form, place and event - (TRUTH, 1. truth is the exact consideration. Truth is the exact time, place, form and event.) - the "truth" which is keeping the Body Thetan in place. Further, the Xenu story *must* be the literal truth because, as per the Axioms, to tell a lie is to keep something in place while OT auditing is all about freeing trapped beings.

In short, a Scientologist must accept the Xenu story as a literal truth so that it can be communicated to the Body Thetans and set those li'l critters free. As part of his waking up process, Isene Geir recently asked the question as to where all those newly-freed beings are because, so far as he's aware, not one has showed up at a Scientology org in the last 60 years. Marty could do well to ask himself the same question.

The definition of "duplicate" you were given is, probably, an "acceptable truth" and/or a slang version of the tech definition. A working definition of "duplicate" as used by Scientologists in the slang would be "paraphrase" or "reflecting" - it is used in generating Affinity as part of the ARC triangle and is designed to engender a sense of "being heard" in the person listening to the "duplication". And, yes, "duplicating" doesn't mean agreement.

As for Jason Beghe, here's a precis of what he said:

• Like Like x 5
  18. BLiP Member

The Axioms are a study in logic fail. Starting with the first one: "static" is an adjective not a noun, its the same as saying "life is basically a purple". Scientologists get around this by saying a "static" is whatever L Ron Hubbard says it is, which, for them is true, but it undermines the definition of "Axiom" in that they immediately cease to be "self-evident truths". Another aspect to the first Axioms is: what can there be to consider in the absence of anything to consider? Another easy one is "Space is a view point of dimension". This is a logic fail in that it uses insufficient subordinate clauses to define the term. It is exactly the same as saying " a car is the steering wheel of a brake pedal" - i.e., nonsense. And so they go on . . . rather like a semantic gymnastics event at the Special Olympics.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. RolandRB Member

^^^
    Marty says it is allegorical and He is leader of the Indie movement and used to work for the RTC so He must be right. He can make a BT go away with the simple command "Fuck off or I'll crush you in my car door!".
    • Like Like x 2
  20. RolandRB Member

"Life is basically a purple" you say?

Hmmmm.... that kind of feels right........
    • Like Like x 2
  21. BLiP Member

What's really fun is when you watch a group of Scientologists discuss what the Axioms really mean. Its a bit like their discussions on "what is OT?" The observer's inevitable conclusion is that there is no agreement, thus, as per Scientology, there can be no reality on that subject. Even more fun is pointing that out to them. In that situation, suddenly, there is solid agreement amongst the Scientologists, only its on the fact that the person telling them the Emperor has no clothes is a hateful, anti-religious, bigot. ; )
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

That's like being an experienced expert on Flat Earth theory.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RolandRB Member

exactly so! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RolandRB Member

I heard from a French person that when OT III was first done in French it was so horribly mistranslated that the French people were effectively running something else and it still worked so all this stuff about exact duplicates and Xenu is nonsense. The Scientology axioms are of no practical use in addressing human problems. Telling BTs to "fuck off or get crushed in my car door" is an equally valid approach. Marty is right!
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

One could infer from Godel's Incompleteness Theorem that if Hubbard's axioms are consistent and complete then they are too narrow to cover anything of any complexity.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

A vacuously true statement since it is false that Hubbards axioms are consistent and complete. Heck it's actually a misnomer to even call them axioms since they are not even grammatically correct sentences.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. RolandRB Member

New solo audit process for a PC to get rid of their BTs:

PC gets into general telepathic comm with all BTs capable of duplicating and says "Fuck Off or you'll get the Marty treatment".
    • Like Like x 2
  28. BLiP Member

That could work. If the PC were to adopt Martyology, the BT could vanish because the PC simply stops believing in it. Brilliant!
  29. Anonymous Member

i just listened to the interview with Marty. OMFG how did I miss this. This guys is a fucking lier, coward, manipulating sack of shit. And he sucks at it too. How can his independents follow this idiot. Unbelievable!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

It is funny you mention TonyO. Didn't Marty get all pussy hurt with him at some point? It seems it didn't last too long LOL
  31. Anonymous Member

Marty New Touch Assist: FEEL THAT CAR DOOR!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Marty New Touch Assist: FEEL THAT CAR DOOR!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
  33. Anonymous Member

Didn't he blow from the RPF? He is obviously against Elron.
  34. Anonymous Member

A well educated Anon (not me) should call him again and record his ass. LULZ will ensue.
  35. Anonymous Member

Dox that anyone was hit by a car door in that OSA swarming operation.
  36. Anonymous Member

SCILON LINK - WARNING
  37. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Marty got all pissy with Ortega for talking shit about Hubbard. Yet it didn’t last long, as Marty is a opportunistic faggot and prefers to hang out with someone that trashes ElRon and have access to their media contacts. Two Faced Bastard.
  38. Anonymous Member

LOL! OSA video is supposed to be dox?
  39. RolandRB Member

If you've got a body full of BTs, tittering and laughing at your haplessness, then join the Indie movement and solve the situation. Give yourself a Case Resurgence by joining Marty's Squirrel Group. Once a member then next time you go into Solo Session and get into telepathic contact with your BTs then address them thusly: "All you BTs - Fuck Off or you get the Marty treatment".

BTW, that is a wonderful video! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  40. RolandRB Member

I think actual video footage of events might class as "dox" somehow.