Customize

Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2009.

1. mrfyde Member

Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

The reason for posting that was to show that if Marty has a brain he knows that life under LRH was just as if not MORE fucked up than it is / was under DM. Because that happened under LRH's rule not DM's and Marty still holds dear the teachings that crazy fuck. But I doubt this will be one of the personal stories on his blog anytime soon.
  2. Herro Member

Lol, wait a minute, did you just say that without any sarcasm or irony? You might want to brush up on contemporary middle east history if you think that worked out well for the US or the UK. I suppose you also think it was wise for the CIA to train and equip the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan when they were fighting the Soviets. And we all know how well that turned out...

You're kind of right. Except whether or not Chanology in its current form will accomplish anything remains to be seen. But Anonymous hasn't really evolved- this isn't Anonymous anymore.

Also I was wondering whether Marty has to pay any kind of fee to have his blog mirrored on the WWP server.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yup, his ramblings aren't primarily aimed at us.

Don't really understand the question.

Nor this. CoS is what it is.

Sounds like a good idea to me, why what do you suggest? [and who said anything about spying??? I can think of plenty of practical, effective ways of doing this.

We agree on this bit.

Right. Try reading my post then.

I think so too.
  4. mrfyde Member

So your idea is to encourage a carbon copy of the cult to fight the first one ? I think you read too many comic books.

superman-vs-bizarro.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

Totally different situations, and not even close to comparing like with like. The only similarity is the tactic, which is as old as the hills. [As an aside, if you're saying that "arming the Mujaheddin led to 9/11", then you need to do a bit more reading. Ignoring simple minded articles with titles like "blowback" etc. there's no evidence that suggests that the tactic had much or anything to do with it at all. The jihadi recruitment networks that supplied the Mujaheddin (that later became Al Qaeda), targeted America for reasons that had everything to do with foreign policy in general. [Either way it's off topic, so I'll leave it there.]
  6. Anonymous Member

Nope, the idea is to produce the opposite.

Divide and conquer works well for me.

Anyway, laters.
  7. Herro Member

American blackhawk helicopters in Afghanistan have been shot down by stinger missiles that we supplied them back in the day. I'll just leave it at that.
  8. mrfyde Member

Divide and conquer works well for you, please give me a related example of how.

If the numbers are what is important (taking them away from CoS) are you also saying that Chanology is less effective with fewer numbers ?

Divide = two cults instead of one. If one cult is dismantled there is still the same number of cults we had when we started.
    3975708834_9b902a1979.jpg
  9. Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

I doubt Marty really buys into Hubbard's non-sense, he is just looking to cash in on the retards who do. They are looking for a con man to follow to clean out their wallets, and Marty thinks he's the man for the job.
  10. Anonymous Member

Which changes nothing with regards what I said. Re the Stingers specifically: Blackhawks have been shot down with lots of different weapons. Had we never supplied the Mujaheddin with them, then clearly the Taliban wouldn't have been able to use them against us, but it would mean nothing more than that. Had we not supplied them in the first place however, then there's an extremely strong chance that the USSR wouldn't have suffered it's Vietnam, which is several thousand orders of magnitude more significant.

Not quite as snappy as your single line, I'll grant you that, but I'll leave it there too.
  11. Anonymous Member

Or, he is fishing for a "_tar_baby_" lawsuit like Dennis Erlich did. Make them sue him, so in the end, he'll force them to pay him big in a secret settlement.

Look, it's no secret Marty needs money. He's tried to get a good paying job, but to no aval.

Marty can only support himself by what he knows. He'd showed some moderate success at covert black investigations working for We The People Magazine in Corpus Christi, tearing down a local judge there, but it's not the size money he wants. But it is what he knows, (think US District Judge Mariana R. Phaelzer, and the Scientologists visit to her home).
  12. Anonymous Member

Clearly Marty's the one in the weakest position right now. So taking him: we've collectively got the resources to leave/email/post some carefully written up literature informing people worldwide as to what he and others are doing. The benefits (and potential downsides) of this surely speak for themselves.

I'm intrigued at the amount of trolling the idea has provoked: first Skeptic, then Herro, − and whilst I've never had you down in that category − now this little gem. Anyway, irrespective of why you felt compelled to tie the two totally separate things together, I think that reducing the number of people in CofS, getting them looking at "forbidden sites" and so on, are all good tactics.

You misunderstand the tactic. The idea has little to do with "no. of cults" and everything to do with positioning. Whilst I can't see any way of achieving it, if we had the means to turn the CofS into five cults who were all fighting one another, then yup, I'd say that that would make our battle far easier than opposing one, relatively unified organisation.
  13. Anonymous Member

LOL. worked out pretty much the same as last time.
    Also, (related) THE GAME
  14. Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

Don't sell Marty short, I'm sure with a little training, he'd be able to learn how to flip burgers in no time.
  15. Anonymous Member

Marty is a bottom-feeder, he is just looking to scam money off ex Scientologists. if he cared about them as people he would help rid them of the subject all together. Marty only has the skills DM gave him, and so here he is trying to use them, because no one would hire him to yell at people let alone beat up their kids (marty's only skills as I see it).

Marty I know you lurk here, and you know you took money (or donation) from these people for services or otherwise. Buy your own goddamn plane tickets and get a job like Mike Rinder.
  16. Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

Only freezoners are gullible enough to think since Miscavige decided he finally got tired of Rathbun's tongue firmly and unconditionally planted up his ass for almost thirty years and kicked him to the curb, suddenly out of the blue, Rathbun now has something of value, to sell them.
  17. DeathHamster Member

The MartyZone is going to face two main problems (besides attacks from Slappy Dave and pals):

• Limited to parasitic recruitment: I doubt he's going to have much luck recruiting from the general public, and there will only be so many Scientologists, ex or ready to go ex, that want to join up rather than continuing to walk out the door to the real world.
    • Churn rate: Once he's got them, how long can he keep them? He doesn't have sticks like Disconnection and Ethics to keep the backsliders in line. In Europe, in places where CoS has collapsed and the members joined the Freezone, it evaporated a few years later. Once people make the decision to leave CoS, it'll much easier for them to completely wake up and leave the MartyZone a couple years later when they notice that the Tech still isn't working, in spite of charming Big Win tales.
    Regardless of what Marty thinks, unless there's an unlikely coup at CoS that lets him back in, chances are he's just going to be running a halfway house for people transitioning out of Scientology until the last scilon turns out the lights.
  18. Anon1720 Member

What if David Miscavige wanted to further mind fuck ex-scientologists and take even more of their money by working with Marty Rathbun behind the scenes to do just that? Why hasn't Davey boy gone after Marty yet?

OK, my head just exploded and I'm removing every trace of tinfoil from this house. LOL
  19. YAHRLY Member

uh

might want to re check those facts fuckmouth
  20. Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

Miscavige will start his own cult in the freakzone too. Miscavige will leave the cult and Marty will be sure to keep him out of prison to shelter Hubbard and his cult and once the numbnuts realize the next Ronbot to take Miscavige's place is just as abusive as Hubbard and Miscavige were. Miscavige will start a cult full of morons in the freakzone too.
  21. mrfyde Member

I could just reply "Huh?" and leave it at that, but I am a sucker for people trying to derail threads so here it goes:
    "taking him" :we've collectivelly" - I'm sorry I have missed the meeting where this was discussed by all the leaderfags. So I assume you believe that once the CoS crumbles (looking less likely) that all of "us" who are still around to watch it are going to gear up to take down "Marty's Independents" (a contradiction btw) if/when they reach critical mass. I have no knowledge of that plan. I also have no knowledge of what you are planning on writing up or what you plan to say he is doing.

I was under the impression in both that post and the later one that you feel marty is
    because of numbers. If not you should have explained why you feel he is in a weaker position. (I ask questions and you don't answer, same as scn's and marty btw)

Thats it!! You keep typing words and don't say a damn thing!
    you simply try to create the illusion that some future event or events are going to happen, and that "we" are going to be able to accomplish one or both of them. SPIT IT OUT OR SHUT UP!
  22. Anonymous Member

This is spot on. All of the people handwringing that "oh noes...the cult Mk II" is on it's way, are GROSSLY overestimating what can be achieved.

Marty may or may not be a guy with bad intentions, but in the bigger picture, it doesn't really matter: intentions don't equal capabilities, and Scientology (the subject)'s time has been and gone. Were the OhTea levels still to be secret, this could be different, but as it stands, other than a few low level hooks, there's nothing there.

CofS is only a different story IMO, because Hubbard's control mechanisms are still in place.
  23. Anonymous Member

And the moral of the story is: ALWAYS COUNT YOUR SHOTS

Or at the very least, have a backup magazine.

brb, NRA-sponsored "How-To" guide for frustrated clams
  24. Anonymous Member

I just found this:

Marty the Prophet
  25. Anonymous Member

copypasta so people don't have to click a scilon link

26. Anonymous Member

I can't mentally get thru the quoted post with all the scilon talk, names delted and time skipping did MR hit girls? or just yell at, and invalidate them ?
  27. Scatman Member

Kha,
    As a contrast to your experience, my experience is that true EX-scientologists are suspect of cult-like organizations. To me, EX means "out of", not just disgruntled with the organization, but rejecting the subject of scientology.
    Are you surprised that Mark Rathbun is a propagandist for the subject? He may even start another scientology cult. We shall see.

28. DeathHamster Member

I'll bet you did, but you forgot to mention that it's a CoS website.
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Plausible.

I made it partway; they're just trying to use his forced confessions against him. They're meaningless, thus no help in answering your question.
  30. Anonymous Member

No, not meaningless. They are either coerced and can be used as evidence against them, or they are actual confessions of him calling her "a bitch" and "an SP" for which he was punished, so he can't say that DM made him call her names, he has to admit he called her names that are not acceptable to DM. My guess is they are both true and coerced.

Note to Herro:
    no I don't think any of this will come up in court.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

...is meaningless.

QED
  32. mrfyde Member

Marty has posted another couple of people on his blog.

It seems he is building his Ark 2 by 2 .
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

He must Noah Lot of Abel-minded people. Or rather, people who think they are....
  34. Re: Marty Rathbun posts some Personal Stories...

This is a "war" of ideas and facts, not bullets and bombs. The goal is not to conquer or eradicate the enemy, just to demoralize him to the point where he finds that fighting back just isn't worth it.

...but that's for the "average" scilon: publics, celebs and staff.

For the Sea Ogres and executives, the zealots where silly things like truth and facts will bounce right off their concrete-lined skulls, that simply won't be enough. We will need to use force stop them, and by force, I mean the force of law and the rule of law, which of course means the government.

The zealots, like zealots of every era, believe that they are the one shining way, the truth, the sole salvation for mankind, the greatest good, ect ect ect and thus, are above the law, and behave accordingly. So there's plenty of laws being broken that should be relevant to the government's interests.

The government is useful because of it's size, but it's size also makes it hard to get moving when it's needed (especially when you don't have big money backing you, but thats a seperate rant...).

To get the government moving requires a great deal of effort to overcome cultural ("What's the big deal? The're just a silly UFO cult."), political (this includes overcoming things like corruption), and idealogical ("If they go after that other church, will they go after mine next?") inerta, but once that's obtained it will be difficult to stop.

The point is: Once things get set into motion, and the government is finally doing it's job, it will be far easier for it to stomp one medium-sized cult, than five little ones. Once it's splintered, it's probably already too late.
  35. Anonymous Member

I propose the motion to put all future Rathbun related posts in this thread.
  36. Anonymous Member

Anyone ever hear of this story?
    And is there any truth to it?
    It was on factnet.

Bonnie Mott infiltrated the Bud and Leigh or Lee Fields' home as a governess. She was ordered by Marty Rathbun, one of the heads of the Scientology Intelligence Agency, to murder Bud Fields because he wouldn't sell this boat (FreeWinds) that Scientology wanted for Miscavige. After Fields was murdered, the boat was bought by Scientology within a one week.

Scientology & Suicide
  37. Anonymous Member

Has Bonnie Mott ever gone to the police?
  38. Anonymous Member

Here is the same as the above accept in a little more readable format. Scientology kills at Uncle Taz Home Page
    Check out this Murderwinds.
    Marty and David also hang with murderous friend too. Miscavige Hires a Felon? | www.scientology-cult.com