Customize

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard
    Marty says
    Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard | Moving On Up a Little Higher

Marty tries to make the argument that Farrakhan clearly gets LRH and the Diminutive Devil Davy dosen't.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Green-Eyed Devil?
  3. Anonymous Member

This section from Marty's blog concerned me:

One discordant note that may spell a crack in the door toward Farrakhan going the route of Miscavige was his final words. In them he made it crystal clear that all current Ministers of the Nation of Islam must sign papers agreeing to partake in Scientology training, and those that refuse “will be thanked for all they have done” for the Nation and told to “sit down.”

Will members of the Nation of Islam "submit" to Farrakhan, when they learn that member's payments for "training" will ultimately flow to the coffers of CST for their vaults?
  4. Sinonymous Member

Not doubting this at all, seeing as though Farrakhan has recently claimed he received a message (had Comm cycle??) from Allah (Xenu??) regarding spaceships (DC-8??) coming to get all his followers and destroy the evil doers (with volcanoes?). Break out the tinfoil bitches!

This is an older video but Farrakhan is known to dabble in moonbat circles and has only recently interwoven such crap into his sermons....much like Hubfart did.

I totally get why Marty Buttburn likes him.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtiVP-E2eFI]YouTube - Farrakhan and The Islamic Spaceship of Death[/ame]
  5. Triumph Member

From one space alien cult to another

don't confuse the Nation Of Islam with the Islam religion

Scientology & The Nation Of Islam

L. Ron Hubbard explains Islam:)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbT6bQi-1bw[/ame]

all ties in nicely with this thread from a few days ago.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/ufo-sighted-ft-harrison-70942/

no secret that Scientology has been courting Farrakhan
    http://www.sptimes.com/2006/02/18/Worldandnation/Scientology_awards_re.shtml

this is the event Mother Tynnetta Muhammad NoI was referring about see:ufo-sighted-ft-Harrison
    Ebony Awaknings .org (front group) practice safe surf wear a condom
    http://ebonyawakening.org/
  6. Anonymous Member

Marty, maybe the problem isn't with DM? But the "jewish devils" lawyers that council Miscavige?
  7. subgenius Member

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^
    And the connection between Co$ and NOI makes those NOI looking guys being at sparrow's raids make more sense, no?
  8. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

It's sorta like confusing Scientology with the Church of Scientology...

But dat neber hapuns...rite?
  9. subgenius Member

Not so much.
  10. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

oreillyface-727911.jpg
  11. bAnon Member

LaughFayyette Hubbtard stole EVERYTHING from other spiritual leaders.

His best attribute was that he was a book worm.

Sit on a boat, read, regurgitate, become messiah.

At least he stayed high for most of his life.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Moonbats should stay from other moonbats, or it will be double trouble, for them. But moonbats don't know they are moonbats, and they can't recognize others.
  14. Smurf Member

I wonder if Marty "gets it" that Farrakhan sees him as a "white devil" who committed a grievous sin for marrying a black woman.

"Given what Elijah Muhammad actually taught – that whites are devils created by an evil black scientist and that interracial marriage is evil – it is hard to see how Farrakhan can reconcile his claim that ‘I subscribe to every word that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught us’ with the apparently more moderate statements that followed."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu7pGDXsKiI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Farrakhan Declares White Race is Devil! (Obama/Wright/San Diego Tea/Coffee Party)[/ame]

Teachings of the NOI: Part Two – Louis Farrakhan » Publications » Family Security Matters
  15. Anonymous Member

Ah, that's no problem, because
    ;-)
  16. AnonyMary Member

Not one of his followers have commented yet on his blog, lol.

At a loss for words, I suppose.
  17. Triumph Member

not out of the realm of possibility
    this was published recently on the a NoI publication about a minister seeing a UFO at FT Harrison
    with several others..also were there taking courses.
    ufo-sighted-ft-harrison

a Post by Cat Daddy pointed out with several references to Farrakhan being a anti-Semite among other things
    just a portion

Rugburns reply
  18. Smurf Member

I emailed Mosey to post a photo of Marty... after she gives him a black eye, of course.
  19. Anonymous Member

Farrakhan even talks like L. Ron:

Farrakhan on Jews
  20. AnonyMary Member

Why would she do that? She is the original activist in that family. She introduced him to th works of a variety of black entertainers, authors and ministers and activists. He's been quoting the Malcolm X for many months now. Does not surprise me that he see scientologese in Farrakhan's speeches.
  21. Anonymous Member

lol
  22. Smurf Member

Word clear: sarcasm. Sheesh.....
  23. Triumph Member

the event Mother Tynnetta Muhammad saw her UFO at

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/ufo-sighted-ft-harrison-70942/
    Ebony Awakening :: Programs that work, for people who care.
    Ebony Awakening, Inc.: Form 990 filings
    Ebony Awakening, Inc.: Form 990 filings

Starzlife Tabloid sept 15 2009
    EXCLUSIVE: AL SHARPTON AND LOUIS FARRAKHAN ARE BEING AUDITED AT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
    Farrakhan gave a three-hour long address at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International on May 2. this year
    Farrakhan in L.A. - The Los Angeles Sentinel

Louis Farrakhan Says He Went in a UFO
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKHnsKLZ7x8[/ame]

UFO Religions Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_religion

from OSMB 2006 ref: Scientology News, Issue 33
    quoting DM
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=18289
  24. Anonymous Member

Wait! I thought Marty was black.
  25. kitfisto Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR-m-QDDKPI]YouTube - Mothership Connection (Star Child) - Parliament[/ame]
  26. Anonymous Member

The real "nation of islam' would have killed lrh within minutes of meeting him. Whitey, dope user, controlling nature, satanic etc..

They have no use for a loser like him. They have their own retarded beliefs.
  27. Anonymous Member

So basically this is old shit, that OCMB already knew about 4 years ago.
  28. Anonymous Member

1. NOS takes over SCICULT
    2. MAHTY not chosen to stay on.
    3. ????
    4. Profit!!!
  29. Anonymous Member

Marty's silliest load of bull yet. Malcolm X had the sense to leave the Fruits of Islam eventually. Farrakhan, though, is just another cult leader. Even if Farrakhan did adopt LRH's mindfuck tech, which he certainly hasn't, this would be a bad thing.
  30. mirele Member

What this appears to me to be is a shot across the bow.

Apparently Mother Tynnetta Muhammad and a delegation was very recently (as in less than two weeks ago) in Clearwater with a delegation. She's apparently a high-up person in the Nation of Islam (NoI). (See From the Land of the Seminole and Osceola to the Clear Water Mecca of Scientology -- wacky 'nother cult link!)

Marty heard about this and is trying to butter up the NoI. "You don't want to be in the Church of Mestology, come with meeeeeee...." Basically, the message isn't for us.

However, what I want to know is this: Who is the FSM for the NoI? And has DM so totally, absolutely and completely lost his marbles that he'd play footsie with a bunch of despised racists? While the first question can't be asked of Marty, the second question goes double--why on freaking earth would you work with them? And a third question: Has Mosey hit you over the haid with a frying pan yet for stupidity?

P.S. Where is KhaKhan?
  31. Darth Xander Member

Ah ha! I attended Wizard World in Chicago this past weekend. Walking out I walked close to a group of African Americans wearing suits walking out of the convention center at about the same time. I looked at the books one was carrying and I could have swore he had a copy of Dianetics. In telling my friends this I told them I must be obsessed cuz I'm seeing Scientology stuff everywhere now. Now I read this. It was Dianetics! Missed opportunity to spread some LRH love to the unsuspecting.
  32. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Oh he is brother. He is a reverse coconut.
  33. mongrel Member

I don't get it. Are you saying we should take one fruity bag of nutjobs more seriously than the other?
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Skeptic1337 Member

It's not the same suit look at the stripe spacing also it's not the same guy. I know all black people look alike.

Did any one actually listen to the farrakan speech? I didn't I have no clue if he said what marty thinks he said or if he just used common english terms like Organization Board and he took it to mean holy shit LRH TECH!!!!!

My fav part of his blog?

That shit is priceless!
  36. Triumph Member

NO.. one is a tiny UFO cult..the other has billions of followers and is not a UFO cult.

This Guy will explain Hubbard and Farrakhan alliance better
    Operation IBIS " THe Time and what must be done" saviours day 2010 (part 2 of 8 )

Ok so hes a Rastafarian the ganja is for spiritual purposes even hes thinking WTF
    and he uses it liberality

Here our Rastafarian brother explains XENU!

Continues the Xenu story.

Marty needs to have a sit down with this Rastafarian Minister he will straighten him out on Hubbard and Farrakhan

all praise Bob Marley and pass the Ganja He sees through the CoS Hubbard and Farrakhan's bullsihit

there are 8 parts you can watch the others on You Tube
  37. Re: Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan

Skeptic I thought you were joking with this last quote. But it is sadly very true.

A Jewish man takes offence to Marty singing the praises of a hard core anti-semite and Marty says Scientology can handle that.

Handle what? His Jewishness?
  38. Anonymous Member

Mr Rathbun, you cannot consider that you have organized a legitimate summit of world religious/ufo authorities with just you and Farrakhan.

Marshall Herff Applewhite must attend to give this movement legitimacy.
  39. subgenius Member

Thanks for that.
  40. Anonymous Member

Ha,ha, the scilons, rastafarians and NOI, lulz.

Ya can't make this stuff up.